Top best answers to the question «With which country does india share its longest international boundary»
The country formed a part of India before it was partitioned in 1947. Complete Step by Step Answer - India shares international boundaries with Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh. Among these, India shares the longest boundary with Bangladesh.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «With which country does india share its longest international boundary?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ With which country does india share the longest international boundary?
BangladeshIndia and Bangladesh share a 4,096-kilometre-long border, making it the fifth-largest international border in the world. Therefore India shares the longest border with Bangladesh.
- Which country shares the longest land border with india?
- Which country has longest distance from india?
- Which country is longest distance from india?
⭐️ Which is the country that shares international boundary with india?
- India map also shows that the country shares its international boundaries with Bangladesh and Myanmar from eastern side, China, Bhutan, and Nepal from north side, and Pakistan from west side.
- What country shares longest border with india?
- Which state does not share border with india?
- Which is the international country code for india?
⭐️ Which country has longest border with india?
The India Myanmar border is 1,643 km long. Note: Bangladesh has the longest border with India for the reason that it is surrounded by India on three sides, i.e. in north, east and west.
- Which countries share the border with india?
- Which country does not celebrate independence day with india?
- What is the longest international flight from india?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «With which country does india share its longest international boundary?» so you can surely find the answer!Which countries share the ocean frontier with india?
- Palestine (Claimed by ISR)
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- The 2 neighbouring countries of India and their capitals that share borders at the coastline are, Sri Lanka (capital) Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte and Maldives (capital) Male. Q.4. Where is India Located? Ans. India is located in the southern part of Asia and has a land border of 15,106.7 km and coastline of 7,516.6 km.
Republic Day is the name of a holiday in several countries to commemorate the day when they became republics. ... List.
|Country||Date of transition||Remarks|
|Ireland||18 April 1949||Republic of Ireland Act came into force|
|India||26 January 1950||Constitution of India came into effect|
The country which does not share the boundary with India is Sri Lanka. The island country Sri Lanka lies in the Indian Ocean.Which country does not recognize india?
Officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), Taiwan is not recognised by India.Who does india share a timezone with?
The India Standard Time is consistent with UTC +5:30. The India Standard Time does not have an associated daylight saving time. The India Standard Time applies only to India. ... Further Countries in the same timezone of UTC +5:30.
|Sri Lanka||countrywide||Myanmar Time (MMT)|
The boundary demarcation line between India and Pakistan known as the Radcliffe Line came into force on 17 August 1947.Which is india longest railway platform?
Currently, Gorakhpur railway station in Uttar Pradesh is the longest operational platform. 1,366 meter-long, it was renovated in 2013, and also serves as the headquarters of the North-Eastern Railway (NER).Which is longest day in india?
Know the scientific reason as to why June 21 is known as Summer Solstice, often known as the longest day of the year in India. This day is also celebrated as International Yoga Day in the world and also the World Music Day. On June 21st, the Northern Hemisphere is tilted towards the sun.Which country has highest time difference with india?
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Which country has maximum time difference with india?
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Which country shares the smallest border with india?
Afghanistan have the shortest boundary with India.Which other country celebrates independence day with india?
- However, India is not the only country that celebrates August 15 as Independence Day. Congo, South Korea, North Korea, Bahrain and Liechtenstein also celebrate August 15 as their Independence Day. Here’s more on them: India - India attained its freedom from the nearly 200-year-long British rule on August 15, 1947.
ChinaIndia, China agree to exchange border maps. With which country india will open crude oil?
India is open to the idea of a term deal with OPEC + to ensure price stability in crude supplies, Oil Secretary Tarun Kapoor said Oct 20 at the India Energy Forum by CERAWeek, erasing volatile price swings detrimental to the economic growth of Asia third-largest economy.How many landlocked states in india do not have an international boundary?
- How Many Landlocked States do not have an International Boundary? In India, there are 20 landlocked states. Of these, five do not have an international boundary. A landlocked state is a state entirely enclosed by land or whose coastlines lie on closed seas.
In India, Kolkata witnesses the longest day in the month of June (Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere). Therefore, the correct answer is Option 'B: Kolkata'. Note: During the summer solstice, the day is longer and the nights shorter. The summer solstice falls during the June solstice in the northern hemisphere.Which is the longest airport in india?
Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport serving the city of Nagpur is a international airport connecting Sharjah and Doha. The airport spread over 1460 acres has one of the longest Airport runway in India with total length of 3,200 mt and also home to AFS Nagpur.Which is the longest dam in india?
Hirakud Dam in Orrisa
Longest flyover in India
- The twins cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad has recently registered its name in the book of records for having the longest flyover in the nation. It is 11.6 km long and India’s longest flyover and the road will be the India’s longest expressway.