Will service tax be paid for the service rendered outside india by a foreign service provider but bill to an indian company?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Will service tax be paid for the service rendered outside india by a foreign service provider but bill to an indian company?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Will service tax be paid for the service rendered outside india by a foreign service provider but bill to an indian company?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ First indian bank to open a branch outside india?
Bank of India
- How to start an internet service provider business in india?
- Who is the climate change consulting service provider in india?
- First foreign emperor who attack india?
⭐️ Which company in india is the best erp software provider?
Wings Infonet Pvt Ltd
- Can foreign students study medicine in india?
- Foreign travelers in india in medieval period?
- Last foreign ruler to leave the india?
⭐️ Does bill me later works in india or for indian resident?
- Can we use samsung phone outside india?
- Which bank has highest branches outside india?
- Is panasonic india company?
1 other answer
As long as Services are rendered outside India, Service tax is not applicable.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Will service tax be paid for the service rendered outside india by a foreign service provider but bill to an indian company?» so you can surely find the answer!
How to call india toll free number from outside india?
Resolution. The calling party must dial India Toll-Free numbers using the alternate dial string 000800. Example: If Toll-Free number is +9118009190399, dial the number as 0008009190399.
Can a foreign spouse get oci in india?
- If you or your parents were born in India/are of Indian origin and hold an Indian passport or an OCI Card, then your Foreign spouse who is not of Indian origin, was not born in India and is a citizen of some other country can also get Registration as Overseas Citizen of India and get OCI Card with all the rights and powers that any Indian origin OCI Card holder will have.
Can you take foreign currency out of india?
- Any passenger can carry any amount of foreign currency out of India, without any limit. However, you must fill a Currency Declaration Form (CDF) and declare the currency in the following cases: The aggregate value of foreign currency notes exceeds US $5,000 or equivalent OR
What is the u.s foreign policy with india?
America is trying to bring an end to the Taliban in India.
Which is the largest foreign bank in india?
1) Best International Bank: CitiBank
Citibank India is a full-service onshore foreign bank having a presence in India. Its Indian headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra's Bandra Kurla Complex. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services business based in New York City.
Who was the first foreign visitors to india?
Alexander the great
Which is the cheapest mobile data provider in india?
- That's less than 6 cents per GB - 70 times cheaper than what Mr Sen pays for his 4G data in London. Mr Mandal's service provider is Reliance Jio, a young telecom operator that has shaken up the Indian market with cheap, high-speed mobile data and free calls.
When did east india company entered india?
When East India Company entered India?
- East India Company. Company rule in India effectively began in 1757 and lasted until 1858, when, following the Indian Rebellion of 1857 , the Government of India Act 1858 led to the British Crown 's assuming direct control of the Indian subcontinent in the form of the new British Raj .
How to renew indian passport in india?
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal…
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
- Click "Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport" link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
Where in india are indian lesbians accepted?
Homosexuality is still a taboo subject in India, despite the fact that the most common religion in India, Hinduism does not expressly forbid it. Gay and lesbian groups have been formed so that homosexuals in India can feel more accepted. They run events such as an annual Mardi Gras event in Calcutta, where lesbians and gay people will be accepted.
Influencer marketing company in india?
Are you looking Influencer Marketing company in india then you can hire Mind Digital Group expert for Influencer Marketing campaign?
What trading company controlled india?
The British East India Company controlled India.
Which company manufactures metro india?
Bombardier is the first foreign multinational company to set up a wholly-owned railway vehicle manufacturing facility in India; first rail company to use robotic welding in India; delivered India's first indigenously produced metro train in India for India, delivering India's first rolling stock project by a ...
Who established east india company?
The British established East India Company in 1600 with an intention to make profit through trade in Indian goods.
Who started east india company?
British colonialists in India
Is tourism department of india maintaining statistics about foreign patients visiting india?
Can a foreign court decree be enforceable in india?
- A judgment passed by the foreign Court, where before a contrary Indian law had been shown, but the Court had refused to recognize such law, then that Judgment or decree may not be enforceable, except where the proper law of contract is the foreign law.
Is there gst refund for foreign tourists in india?
- Tourism is a big industry and hence to extend benefit to the foreign tourist in India, the government under GST has decided to refund any tax paid by the foreign tourist in India. Let us understand the same in detail:
Where can i deposit foreign currency cheque in india?
- Customers can deposit foreign currency denominated cheque/DD issued by overseas bank to any Axis Bank branch in India to credit the beneficiary account by the equivalent amount. Final Credit Scheme (FCS)- Available only for USD currency.
Who is the 1st woman foreign secretary of india?
The first women foreign secretary of India is Chokila Iyer, who served briefly in the post in 2001.