Wich european countries had the most trading posts in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Wich european countries had the most trading posts in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Wich european countries had the most trading posts in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which european countries had the most trading posts in india?
Portugal and England
- What european nation established the first trading post in india?
- Indo-european invaders of india?
- What european country colonized india?
⭐️ What three european countries set up trading posts in india?
The European countries which set up trading centers were England, Holland, Portugal France and Denmark.
- Which european country influenced india?
- What countries does india border?
- How many border countries does india?
⭐️ Which european countries currency is lower than india?
It is situated just a few miles away from the European nation. The currency value of Algeria is lower than Indian rupee with 1 Rupee equaling 1.63 Algerian Dinars. So, you can have a good vacation in almost half the amount you will have to spend in your own country.
- How many countries separated from india?
- India export cement to which countries?
- Name 2 countries that border india?
1 other answer
Great Britain, France, Portugal, and Germany.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Wich european countries had the most trading posts in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Name the countries larger than india?
Population wise, China. India= 1,210,193,422 China= 1,347,350,000 Area wise, Australia, Brazil, USA, China, Canada and Russia (Sq km) India= 1,222,559 Australia= 2,969,907 Brazil= 3,287,612 USA= 3,678,190 China= 3,705,407 Canada= 3,855,100 Russia= 6,601,668
What are the countries around india?
There is Sir Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Myanmar and Bhutan.
Which countries are larger than india?
Russia # Canada # United States # China
Brazil # Australia
Which countries does india lie between?
Afghanistan and Pakistan to the north-west; China, Bhutan and Nepal to the north; Myanmar to the east; and Bangladesh to the east of West Bengal. Sri Lanka is separated from India by a narrow channel of sea, formed by Palk Strait and the Gulf of Mannar.
Why did eu countries want india?
- The Europeans were keen to trade with India because she was a centre of wealth. She was exporting textiles to major nations in the world. The European nations were already spending a fortune on buying Indian products (textiles, spices etc) and thus wanted to minimise their expenditures.
What trading company controlled india?
The British East India Company controlled India.
India was colonized by what european country?
Why did european power came to india?
Major European Powers in India: The Portuguese, the Dutch, the British and the French were the four major European powers who arrived in India to establish their trade links and subsequently held colonial possessions… The Portuguese and the Dutch were not serious and potent rivals to the British.
Was the east india trading company in india?
- Incorporated by a royal charter from Queen Elizabeth I in 1600, the East India Company (EIC) was formed to ply trade with the East Indies , but it ended up a powerful company ruling vast areas in India that exercised military power through its own private armies and undertook administrative functions through its own administrative departments.
How many countries' borders connect to india?
Four countries have borders that connect to India. The countries that border India on land are Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Burma (Myanmar). India has a maritime (sea) border with Sri Lanka, and also with Indonesia in the Nicobar Islands.
How many countries go india without visa?
- Indians can travel to 58 countries either visa-free or by visa-on-arrival or with an e-visa. Countries that offer Indians visa-free travel are Barbados, Bhutan , Brazil, Cuba, Hong Kong, Maldives and Serbia.
How many countries have borders with india?
- Land borders of India Land Border Country Length (m) and (mi) Force Comments Bangladesh 4,096 kilometres (2,545 mi) Border Security Force Most India-Bangladesh enclaves exchanged ... Bhutan 578 kilometres (359 mi) Sashastra Seema Bal Open border China 3,488 kilometres (2,167 mi) Indo-Tibetan Border Police and Special F ... Also see McMahon Line . Myanmar 1,458 kilometres (906 mi) Assam Rifles and Indian Army Also see India-Myanmar barrier 4 more rows ... Feb 13 2021
India imports natural rubber from which countries?
- The leading countries importing natural rubber from India were Germany, Brazil, the United States and Italy. Export volume of natural rubber from India from financial year 2006 to 2019, with an estimate for 2020 (in 1,000 metric tons)
What countries have a border with india?
Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh.
What countries near india start with m?
India shares land borders with Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh. Myanmar is east if India.
What current countries are in ancient india?
What is the neighbouring countries in india?
Myanmar(Burma), Bhutan, Nepal, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh ans Sri Lanka
When did india divide into two countries?
In August 1947, British India won its independence from the British and split into two new states that would rule themselves. The new countries were India and Pakistan. East Pakistan has since become Bangladesh.
Which countries allow dual citizenship with india?
Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) of certain category as has been specified in the column "eligibility criteria" who migrated from India and acquired citizenship of a foreign country other than Pakistan and Bangladesh, are eligible for grant of OCI as long as their home countries allow dual citizenship in some form or ...
Which countries were part of british india?
When Burma became Burma and India became India. The British colony of Burma was part of the British run-state in India, the Empire of India, from 1824 to 1937. Burma was separated from the rest of the Indian Empire in 1937, just ten years before India became an independent country, in 1947.
Who are the neighboring countries of india?
Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Myanmar.
Why was india split into two countries?
There was also a lot of tension between Hindus and Muslims. In the years leading up to independence, the idea for the new independent region to be divided into two separate states - India and Pakistan - was born. India was formed mostly of Hindu regions, while Pakistan was mostly Muslim areas.
How online trading works in india?
Anyone who wants to do online stock trading in India needs to have a trading account and demat account. A demat account is an account which holds the shares or securities in an electronic format… A trading account facilitates the transactions (buying and selling) in the stock markets.
India is afghanistan's largest trading partner?