Why you are using only 230 v50 hz in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why you are using only 230 v50 hz in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why you are using only 230 v50 hz in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Are reservations only in india?
- Indian Consitution allowed reservation only for socially and educationally backward classes. However, in India, it became caste-based reservation instead of class-based reservation. Initially, the reservation was intended only for SC/ST communities – that too for a period of 10 years (1951-1961). However, it got extended ever since.
- What animals are only found in india?
- Which is the only government hospital in india?
- Who are the only cdma operators in india?
⭐️ How to call india using indiald?
After you have purchased a plan, call one of our access numbers located in 12 countries. When prompted, dial the number you want to reach in India. When calling India, be sure to include 011 91 (the international code and India's country code) before the number.
Question from categories: indian phone number example
- Which is the only state in india which produces saffron in india?
- Can you receive payments from india using paypal?
- How to call india from nepal using 1424?
⭐️ Is using vpn safe in india?
In short, VPN use is perfectly legal in India because it hasn't yet been declared a crime. This means you won't face any repercussions for using a VPN service, but there are some exceptions that you should be aware of. There might be legal consequences if you engage in any illicit activities with a VPN.
- Hydel power plants in india using pelton wheel?
- Which is the only form of business in india?
- Can i file h1b extension using i140 from india?
1 other answer
This is a very controversial question.You must remember that the British ruled over India for a long time. India got much of its technology from them, for example the railways which they started. The British used a 230 V 50 Hz system. So the answer is, this system is used in India because the British started it, it has remained the same since and it is similar to that used in the United Kingdom.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Why you are using only 230 v50 hz in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
How to transfer fund using central bank of india?
- To transfer fund using Central Bank of India mobile banking app follow the following steps. STEP 1 - Open Central Bank of India mobile banking app on your mobile and login with your user Id and password. STEP 2 - After login to your mobile banking, you will see some options on the home screen. You have to find and click on 'Transfer' option.
Which is the only hill station in india in august?
- The only hill station in the heart of India, Pachmarhi in August turns into a wonderland, boasting of a salubrious weather. The monsoon embellishes the place with breathtaking views and pleasant weather, ideal for sightseeing and other activities.
Can i send money from india to us using paypal?
Log in to your PayPal account. Click “Send Money.” Enter the email address or mobile phone number of the person you are sending the money to. Enter the amount of money you wish to send, and choose the currency from the list.
Which is the only country that shares a border with india?
- The Indian states sharing the borders with Bangladesh are West Bengal, Tripura, Mizoram and Meghalaya. India shares its political border with 7 other countries. 1. India-Pakistan International Borders
Is it possible to make calls from india using google voice?
- It is possible to make calls from India using Google Voice. But it needs to be done by fooling Google. So, if you are ready to take this risk, you can follow the following steps and make calls to India. 1. The very first step is registration in Google Voice. As we want to register from India, this is restricted.
Which places in india are still using ballot paper for election?
The Election Commission of India has completely opted the practice of using EVM machines to cast votes. So, you won't (or rarely find in case if technical issues with EVM) find any place where Ballot Paper is still used.
The nation that was once on both sides of india but today lies only west of india is called what?
How do you transfer money from dubai to india using nre account i have indian bank nre account in india?
You need to contact your bank who will advice you on how you will be able to make this transaction.
Can money can be withdrawn in india by using visacard of bank of america?
Yes, It can be drawn from ATM where Visa Card is accepted. If you have balance in your card.
What do you think in india there should be only one law that is common civil law?
We support only Common Civil Law in India.
Which is the only team other than australia against whom india has lost a match at kochi?
Who declared the only hope for india is from massesthe upper classes are physically and morally dead?
Is only a resident of himachal pradesh allowed to buy a residential property in himachal pradesh in india?
Yes only himachali can buy, sell or resell property in himachal and you should be thankful.
Which is the only team other than australia against whom india has lost a cricket match at kochi?
Why india is called india?
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early settlers… The name 'Hindustan' combines Sindhu and Hindu and thus refers to the land of the Hindus. Chess was invented in India.
India to india free mobile calls?
Who is india's only olympic gold medalist?
At the 2008 Beijing Olympics, shooter Abhinav Bindra became the first individual Indian athlete to win gold while at the 1932 Olympics in Los Angeles, the legendary Indian hockey team led by Major Dhyan Chand cruised to a second consecutive title with a record 24-1 win over the United States.
Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
Its about 2hrs by air.
When did east india company entered india?
When East India Company entered India?
- East India Company. Company rule in India effectively began in 1757 and lasted until 1858, when, following the Indian Rebellion of 1857 , the Government of India Act 1858 led to the British Crown 's assuming direct control of the Indian subcontinent in the form of the new British Raj .
Why is india gate famous in india?
it is because people enter India through it