Why were brahmins important in ancient india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why were brahmins important in ancient india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why were brahmins important in ancient india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Two religions were found in ancient india?
hiduizm and buhdizm.
- Why was the caste system so important to ancient india?
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
- What is the percentage of brahmins and rajputs in india?
⭐️ What do brahmins do in modern india?
brahmins usually indulge in maintaining the holy temple.......they take care of prayers....and the religious formalities done to the idol of the god
- Why were the water wells so important to india?
- Did ancient india have leaders?
- Did ancient india have roads?
⭐️ What major wars were fought in ancient india?
i dont know sorry
1 other answer
because they were the most sexually active from all the persons in a stratified kingdom
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Why were brahmins important in ancient india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Was there cows in ancient india?
yes there was
What did ancient india teach us?
- The Ancient Indians have not only given us yoga, meditation and complementary medicines, but they have furthered our knowledge of science, maths - and invented Chaturanga, which became the game of chess.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants
What year did ancient india begin?
Ancient India began in 1500 BCE.
Who had power in ancient india?
Kings, priests and military leaders had power in ancient India.
History of physical education in ancient india?
Physical education began in Ancient India as early as 800 B.C. Forms of metaphysical activities and Yoga was used for physical education in Ancient India.
System of writing designed in ancient india?
What are some jobs in ancient india?
What are the inscriptions of ancient india?
Two of them are Ashoka's edicts and the inscriptions found on the remains of the towns:Mohenjo-daro and Harappa.
What current countries are in ancient india?
What major event happened in ancient india?
the gupta empire ruled india
Who is in charge in ancient india?
Mahajanapadas Is In Charge In Ancient India.
What were some important things that happened in india for vasco da gama?
He never got to India
Why clean india is important?
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched by the Government of India to solve the problems of sanitation and waste management in India by ensuring hygiene across the country… It is important for India to display high standards of hygiene and cleanliness to change the overall global perception people have about our country.
How did ancient india contribute to modern science?
- “We owe a lot to the ancient Indians, teaching us how to count. Without which most modern scientific discoveries would have been impossible.” – Albert Einstein O ne of the oldest civilizations in the world, the Indian civilization has a strong tradition of science and technology.
What are 3 major river in ancient india?
The three main rivers are the Brahmaputra river, the Indus River and The Ganges River
What are the social evils in ancient india?
1.child marriage 2.cast system 3.purdah 4.dowry 5.child labour
What food do people eat in ancient india?
Fruits and meat
What is the social hierarchy of ancient india?
- The ancient Indian tradition of social hierarchy is deeply rooted in the caste system. Based on this system, the society is divided into four classes, which are the Brahman , the Ruler (khattiya), the Trader (vessa), and the Servant (sudda).
What kind of stuff did ancient india export?
India exported cotton, pepper, and many precious jewels.
What transportation did they use in ancient india?
What was the scientific knowledge in ancient india?
- You will be surprised to know that a lot of scientific knowledge was evolved in ancient India, so many years ago. During this period Science and Mathematics were highly developed and Ancient Indians had contributed immensely. Medical Science was also highly developed at that time.
What would you call india in ancient period?
Which best describes religious movements of ancient india?
- Yoga, an internationally-famous system of meditation, is one of six systems of Hindu thought. Besides Hinduism, other main religions during ancient India were Buddhism, and Jainism . Buddhism originated in northern India in what is today the state of Bihar . It rapidly gained adherents during the Buddha's lifetime.