Why was india divided after world war 2?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why was india divided after world war 2?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why was india divided after world war 2?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who divided india from pakistan?
Further, the Boundary Commission, headed by Sir Cyril Radcliffe, decided on the territorial demarcation between the two newly-created provinces. Power was transferred to Pakistan and India on 14 and 15 August, respectively, under the Indian Independence Act 1947.
- Is indium name after india?
- Is india a world power?
- Which was the 1st state of india which divided in to two states?
⭐️ Why was india divided into pakistan?
The partition was caused in part by the two-nation theory presented by Syed Ahmed Khan, due to presented religious issues. Pakistan became a Muslim country, and India became a majority Hindu but secular country. The main spokesperson for the partition was Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
- Which is states in india were divided or formed on the basis of language?
- In india are children expected after marriage?
- What happened to india after british independence?
⭐️ When india divided to different states on linguastic basis?
- Which state formed after independence of india?
- Why india celebrate independence day after pakistan?
- Can india participate fifa world cup?
1 other answer
No official reason was given for why India was divided after World War II. However, many see it as a divide and rule situation because India was two big to govern effectively.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why was india divided after world war 2?» so you can surely find the answer!
How can india become a world?
if india change it mind
Is india important to the world?
On the one hand, India is huge, with more than 1.3 billion people, and on track to become the world's third-largest economy. Yet India still struggles with poverty and other challenges of a developing economy. India is also the largest and most diverse democracy, but hesitates to promote these values abroad.
After mca which course is best in india?
Best Career options after MCA in India
- Software Developer.
- System Analyst.
- Hardware Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
- Web Designer & Developer.
- Software Consultant.
- IT Architect.
Can airbags be replaced after accident in india?
In order to activate the airbag system again, the control module has to be replaced (or reset), and any deployed airbag and seat belt pretensioner must be replaced. In some cases the crash sensor has to be replaced as well.
Can i work abroad after mba in india?
- Securing an MBA admission in a B-School abroad and then being denied a VISA, or being unable to get a VISA that allows you to work after the course can really put a dent in your MBA dream. Whereas, if you are doing an MBA in India, well…you just don’t need a VISA!
Does passport number change after renewal in india?
- Passports are Re-issued after the expiry of their 10-year validity period. In case you have issued a Short Validity Passport (i.e. a passport with validity of fewer than 10 years), it can be renewed to extend its validity for a period up to 10 years from the date of issue. The Passport number does not change as the booklet remains the same.
How to change tax return after filing india?
The process of filing a revised ITR is the same as filing an original one. However, while filing a revised ITR, you are required to file it under section 139(5) of the Income-tax Act. "You are required to select option ' Revised u/s 139(5)' in the 'return filed under' column.
How to get job after mbbs in india?
- Various career options after MBBS in India 1) MD/MS/Diploma MD/ MS/Diploma is the most commonly chosen path after MBBS for people who wish to continue with their medical careers. You can obtain post-graduation in various specialties like internal medicine, general surgery, gynaecology, paediatrics, etc.
What benefit did india gain after separating pakistan?
well,India has allways been stupid but Pakistan never even wanted to be separated after they attaked they had to separate but nobody knew so its all just WRONG!
What can i do after ba in india?
- There are various job openings in Civil Services, Defence Services, Indian Foreign Services, Indian Railways and other administrative departments for you to explore after BA. Here are the major government exams you can appear for after completing BA to land a promising government job:
What can i do after mca in india?
- Higher Studies.
- Application Developer.
- Cloud Architect.
- Web Designer/ Developer.
- Software Developer or Software Programmer.
- Hardware Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
- Government job placements for MCA graduates.
What difficulties india will face after 20 years?
Certainly population is a looming threat. India has the second largest population on the planet, and no plan in place to reduce population growth. It will surpass China around 2025-2028, and shortly after that will have a population of over 1.5 billion.
Did india participate in world war 1?
yes they were in world war 2 because they helped the Americans
Why india is famous in the world?
- India is well-known for its most famous landmark, the Taj Mahal. This monument, built by emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz, has the distinction of being one of the seven wonders of the world. 4.
Do you lose india citizenship after getting canada pr?
By becoming a Canadian permanent resident, you are not automatically becoming a Canadian citizen, so you will still continue to hold your Indian citizenship… Many of Canada's immigration programs use online applications, like the popular Express Entry system.
How long is a will valid after death india?
Once the contents of the will is carried out the the will is considered to be executed. There are no specific law regarding longevity/ period of time for the will in Indian law. Once the period of 12 years are passed, the will is said to be Permanent.
How much money was exchanged after demonetization in india?
- According to the Reserve Bank of India's annual report for 2017-18 released on Wednesday, almost all of the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes demonetized, which made up 86% of currency at that point, were exchanged for new currency or deposited into banks.
How to become a physiotherapist after 12th in india?
- How to become a physiotherapist in India To become a physiotherapist you must have completed the graduation in Physiotherapy or equivalent course after the 12th science stream. To enhance your career growth opportunities you can pursue a post-graduate physiotherapist course.
How to become a pilot after graduation in india?
- Pilot after Graduation in India As a graduate, the candidate planning to become a pilot after graduation in India will join the flying branch as a pilot by joining the “Air Force Academy” in any of the subsequent ways: CDSE (for men only)
How to become a pilot in india after 12th?
- The key requirement to become a pilot after 12th is that you must have completed 10+2 in Science but there are several pilot training academies that also offer admission to commerce students. The minimum age limit for students aspiring to become a pilot in India is 17 years and you will also have to provide fitness and medical certificate.
How to become police inspector after 12 in india?
Entrance Exam Detailscan appear for a Criminal Justice degree. After completing graduation, students need to appear in the SSC examination to become Circle Inspector of CID inspector. Once the written exam is completed, students need to go for training.
How to get job in google india after 12th?
10th or 12th passed students can't directly join Google. You must either complete graduation in engineering or any other stream with good percentage. Getting admission in top engineering or management college can help fulfill your dream to get job in the tech giant.
Job opportunities after master's degree in networking in india?
co. will search u. u will not search 4 job. sal- min - 6L p.a - india