Why the india is great?
- Top best answers to the question «Why the india is great»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why the india is great?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why the india is great»
India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world. The largest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people. The world's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC… India was one of the richest countries till the time of British rule in the early 17th Century.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why the india is great?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Whether india is great country or not great?
yes India is the greatest country in all over world .
- How is great britain connected to india?
- When did alexander the great conquered india?
- When did great britain take over india?
⭐️ What makes india great quora?
It is a country of high mountains, large oceans, land full of forests and its awesome people. It is unique country carrying the most diversity in it. India is incredible in the way it is actually. It is known for its diversity in religion, region, language, food, clothes, festivals and everything.
- How many years did great britain own india?
- Why did great britain want to control india?
- What happened when alexander the great was in india?
⭐️ Does great britain still own india?
No. On January 26, 1950 India gained it's independence from the British Empire
- What impact did alexander the great have on india?
- Did great britain ban india from producing its own cloth?
- What does alexander the great have to do with india?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Why the india is great?» so you can surely find the answer!
Where in india did alexander the great turn his back to?
The story is that he was set on conquering India, and his army jacked up on him at the Jhelum River, having been fighting for ten years and wanted to go home. It was just as well as King Chandragupta was in the process of conquering eastern India and had an army which would have crushed Alexander's force if they had collided. We have to wonder if Alexander's army had heard about this and it was this factor as well as homesickness which provoked their mutiny.
Why did alexander the great had to delay his conquest into india?
He had to delay his conquests into India because he underestimated it. Alexander thought that India would be small and easy to conquer, but in actuality, it was huge. Also, his men got sick and tired of India. It was constantly raining there, resulting in moldy clothes, moldy food, rusted swords, and rusted shields.
In gupta india many great works of literature were written in what language?
Was the great patition between india and pakistan part of world war i or world war 2?
No India and Pakistan partition is nothing to do with World War 1 or World War 2.
India to india free mobile calls?
Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
Its about 2hrs by air.
When did east india company entered india?
When East India Company entered India?
- East India Company. Company rule in India effectively began in 1757 and lasted until 1858, when, following the Indian Rebellion of 1857 , the Government of India Act 1858 led to the British Crown 's assuming direct control of the Indian subcontinent in the form of the new British Raj .
Why is india gate famous in india?
it is because people enter India through it
Did india defeat alexander on his india campaign?
Did india pale ale actually originate in india?
- India Pale Ales originated in England and are brewed and sold all over the world. "IPA" is an initialism for India Pale Ale, a hoppy style of beer within the pale ale category. This style did not originate in India but was first brewed in England in the nineteenth century.
Difference between air india and air india express?
Air India is owned by Air India Limited and is a government enterprise. Air India Express is a low cost airline but is a subsidiary of Air India Limited. They operate fewer flights, have a smaller fleet, and flies to fewer destinations.
Distance from new delhi india to bangalore india?
The distance between New Delhi to Bangalore is 2061 km approx.
Distance from new delhi india to mumbai india?
It is about 1155 to 1158 kilometers from new delhi India to Mumbai India
East india company came in india which year?
1600When was the East India Company founded? The East India Company was incorporated by royal charter on December 31, 1600. It was an English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India.
How did the east india company rule india?
maybe they just named it the east indies company.
In india where is alumiunium found in india?
India is the 8th largest producer of aluminium in thw world.Most of their aluminium comes from the Indus Valley region, with quite a lot coming from Deccan Plateau as well as the Himalayas.
Is british rule in india beneficial to india?
Indian became an independant country in 1947.
Was the east india trading company in india?
- Incorporated by a royal charter from Queen Elizabeth I in 1600, the East India Company (EIC) was formed to ply trade with the East Indies , but it ended up a powerful company ruling vast areas in India that exercised military power through its own private armies and undertook administrative functions through its own administrative departments.
What is the view of india from india?
The view of india from india is not at all a beautiful one. Indians are not proud of what is happening around in their country. Corruption, un-employment and poverty have destroyed the country's image since it gained independence in 1947. But looking at India and its development, India is progressing fast and soon will be one of the best countries in the world. But as of now, a lot of work to do.
What salary can mph india expect in india?
what is the sallery India as mph professional.
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
Why is south india hotter than north india?
one reason is that it is closer to the equator
Coins of india?
The standard currency of India is rupees. As India was a British concern, until the 50's, there may still be some British coins in circulation. Many coins minted today are of commemorating special people and events.
Currancy of india?
The currency of India is the rupee (INR).