Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india?
- Top best answers to the question «Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india»
Tertiary sector has become important in India because :(ii) Demand for services such as transport, trade, storage will increase with the development of primary and secondary sectors. (iii) Demand for tourism, shopping, private schools, private hospitals, etc. increases with the increase in the level of income.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Banking sector in india?
it means compulsory reserve ratio.
- What are the most important industries in india?
- How many public sector bank in india?
- How many public sector banks in india?
⭐️ Public sector banks in india?
State Bank of India
- Which sector contributes the most income to india's economy?
- Who wrote the book 'becoming india'?
- Which is the most important winter festival in india?
⭐️ What is public sector of india?
- Which private sector bank is best in india?
- Which sector in india is affected by recession?
- The limit of fdi in banking sector in india?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the first public sector bank of india?
The first nationalized or public sector bank of India was State Bank of India. It was nationalized in the year 1955. Subsequently many banks were nationalized in the year 1969 and some more in 1980. SBI is also the largest bank in India.
Which one is largest public sector bank in india?
State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India
What is the most important benefit of british rule over india?
British looted India And filled their treasures.
How much is national income in primary sector in india?
The average national income of the primary sector in India is $1,219 a year. By 2020, the amount is expected to rise to $4,200.
Which is the number one private sector bank in india?
HDFC Bank is the Largest Private Banks in India by Total sales during the Year. So it is the Best private Bank in India. ...
|3||Axis Bank Ltd|
|4||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd|
Which is the second biggest public sector bank in india?
Punjab National Bank has more than 5000 branches across 764 cities in India. They serve over 37 million customers in India. They also have branches in Hong Kong, Dubai, Kabul, China, Oslo etc. They are India's second largest bank
What is the contribution of the automobile sector to india gdp?
Contribution of auto sector to GDP (in %)YearShare in GDP(%)20065.20%2010E7.20%2016E10.40%Source: Automotive Mission Plan (Ministry of Heavy Industries & PublicEnterprises, Department of Heavy Industry, Government of India)
What percentage of fdi in defence sector is allowed in india?
Who is the editor of times of india in public sector?
the editor of times of India is Jaideep Bose.
Why clean india is important?
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched by the Government of India to solve the problems of sanitation and waste management in India by ensuring hygiene across the country… It is important for India to display high standards of hygiene and cleanliness to change the overall global perception people have about our country.
India most expensive college?
What method in india is used to measure national income in service sector?
national and output method
Is india important to the world?
On the one hand, India is huge, with more than 1.3 billion people, and on track to become the world's third-largest economy. Yet India still struggles with poverty and other challenges of a developing economy. India is also the largest and most diverse democracy, but hesitates to promote these values abroad.
Why 305 b.c. important for india?
Alexander the great came to India to establish his dynasty.
Why gst is important for india?
- Why in India, there is a need for GST? Imposing several taxes on goods and services can lead to high cost and inefficient tax structure which can subject to shirking and revenue disclosures. The need for GST in Indian Taxation System will add value at each stage and will set off the rates both at state and at central level.
Why is agriculture important in india?
Due to increase in population & due to poor & uneducated people most of them r engaged in agriculture field.
Why siachen is important for india?
- Siachen is the only piece that keeps Chinese and Pakistanis to openly attack India at it’s north. And also it stops the enemies from attacking Kashmir and Ladakh. When the 1947-48 war happened between India and Pakistan, the Cease Fire Line was delineated under the Karachi Agreement of 1949 only up to a point on the map known as Point NJ 9842.
What are the contribution of primary tertiary and secondary sectors for last 5 years in the gdp of india?
the anwer is
Most populous state in india?
The most populous State in India is Uttar Pradesh.
What is 1 important law in india?
right yo vote