Why politicians of india are responsble for economic crisis in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why politicians of india are responsble for economic crisis in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why politicians of india are responsble for economic crisis in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who are the top 10 honest politicians in india?
- 1 Lal Bahadur Shastri. 2 B. R. Ambedkar. 3 E. M. S. Namboodiripad. 4 Jayaprakash Narayan. 5 Gulzarilal Nanda. 6 Atal Bihari Vajpayee. 7 Manik Sarkar. 8 Manohar Parrikar. 9 Naveen Patnaik. 10 Mamata Banerjee.
- Achievements of economic planning in india?
- What is economic rank of india?
- How is the economic development going in india?
⭐️ How could india solve their popualtion crisis?
They could implement the 'one child-one family' policy similar to that of China !
- Which city is the economic capital of india?
- Why is economic growth in india slowing down?
- What economic changes did the british bring to india?
⭐️ What is the water crisis in india?
what are the water crisis in india
- What event led by mohandas gandhi symbolized the fight against british economic control of india?
- India to india free mobile calls?
- Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
1 other answer
Politics has become a profession to earn money since Indra Gandhi brought money into politics. The spirit of nationalism in the character of the politicians is missing at present which is responsible for the present economic crisis
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why politicians of india are responsble for economic crisis in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
When did east india company entered india?
When East India Company entered India?
- East India Company. Company rule in India effectively began in 1757 and lasted until 1858, when, following the Indian Rebellion of 1857 , the Government of India Act 1858 led to the British Crown 's assuming direct control of the Indian subcontinent in the form of the new British Raj .
Why is india gate famous in india?
it is because people enter India through it
Did india defeat alexander on his india campaign?
Did india pale ale actually originate in india?
- India Pale Ales originated in England and are brewed and sold all over the world. "IPA" is an initialism for India Pale Ale, a hoppy style of beer within the pale ale category. This style did not originate in India but was first brewed in England in the nineteenth century.
Difference between air india and air india express?
Air India is owned by Air India Limited and is a government enterprise. Air India Express is a low cost airline but is a subsidiary of Air India Limited. They operate fewer flights, have a smaller fleet, and flies to fewer destinations.
Distance from new delhi india to bangalore india?
The distance between New Delhi to Bangalore is 2061 km approx.
Distance from new delhi india to mumbai india?
It is about 1155 to 1158 kilometers from new delhi India to Mumbai India
East india company came in india which year?
1600When was the East India Company founded? The East India Company was incorporated by royal charter on December 31, 1600. It was an English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India.
How did the east india company rule india?
maybe they just named it the east indies company.
In india where is alumiunium found in india?
India is the 8th largest producer of aluminium in thw world.Most of their aluminium comes from the Indus Valley region, with quite a lot coming from Deccan Plateau as well as the Himalayas.
Is british rule in india beneficial to india?
Indian became an independant country in 1947.
Was the east india trading company in india?
- Incorporated by a royal charter from Queen Elizabeth I in 1600, the East India Company (EIC) was formed to ply trade with the East Indies , but it ended up a powerful company ruling vast areas in India that exercised military power through its own private armies and undertook administrative functions through its own administrative departments.
What is the view of india from india?
The view of india from india is not at all a beautiful one. Indians are not proud of what is happening around in their country. Corruption, un-employment and poverty have destroyed the country's image since it gained independence in 1947. But looking at India and its development, India is progressing fast and soon will be one of the best countries in the world. But as of now, a lot of work to do.
What salary can mph india expect in india?
what is the sallery India as mph professional.
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
Why is south india hotter than north india?
one reason is that it is closer to the equator
Coins of india?
The standard currency of India is rupees. As India was a British concern, until the 50's, there may still be some British coins in circulation. Many coins minted today are of commemorating special people and events.
Currancy of india?
The currency of India is the rupee (INR).
Egypt to india?
Homeless in india?
Well if you are wondering how many people are homeless in India the answer is around 78 million people!
Illiteracy in india?
The population of illiterate adults in the Republic of India is 287 million. India has the highest population of illiterate adults in the world.
India postal code?
postalcode of India
India to australia?
The flight distance from India to Australia is 4,952 miles. The estimated flight time by commercial airplane between these two locations is 10 hours and 24 minutes.