Why north india is so dirty?
- Top best answers to the question «Why north india is so dirty»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why north india is so dirty?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why north india is so dirty»
More rivers leads to more pollution - Most of the waste (household and industrial) in India tends to generally be disposed into rivers and streams. So all the waste which is disposed upstream is deposited on the banks of rivers downstream. Also the cities on the banks too tend to dispose their waste into these rivers.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why north india is so dirty?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Why is south india hotter than north india?
one reason is that it is closer to the equator
- What river is found in north east india?
- Where is north india located in the world?
- Which is in the north zone of india?
⭐️ Mountians north of india and bangladesh?
mountains north of India and Bangladesh
- Is mumbai south west east or north of india?
- What expert horse riders that invaded india from the north?
- Which is the smallest state among the seven sisters of north east india?
⭐️ What is the climate in north india?
pineapples can fly
- India to india free mobile calls?
- Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
- When did east india company entered india?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Why north india is so dirty?» so you can surely find the answer!
Why is india gate famous in india?
it is because people enter India through it
Did india defeat alexander on his india campaign?
Did india pale ale actually originate in india?
- India Pale Ales originated in England and are brewed and sold all over the world. "IPA" is an initialism for India Pale Ale, a hoppy style of beer within the pale ale category. This style did not originate in India but was first brewed in England in the nineteenth century.
Difference between air india and air india express?
Air India is owned by Air India Limited and is a government enterprise. Air India Express is a low cost airline but is a subsidiary of Air India Limited. They operate fewer flights, have a smaller fleet, and flies to fewer destinations.
Distance from new delhi india to bangalore india?
The distance between New Delhi to Bangalore is 2061 km approx.
Distance from new delhi india to mumbai india?
It is about 1155 to 1158 kilometers from new delhi India to Mumbai India
East india company came in india which year?
1600When was the East India Company founded? The East India Company was incorporated by royal charter on December 31, 1600. It was an English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India.
How did the east india company rule india?
maybe they just named it the east indies company.
In india where is alumiunium found in india?
India is the 8th largest producer of aluminium in thw world.Most of their aluminium comes from the Indus Valley region, with quite a lot coming from Deccan Plateau as well as the Himalayas.
Is british rule in india beneficial to india?
Indian became an independant country in 1947.
Was the east india trading company in india?
- Incorporated by a royal charter from Queen Elizabeth I in 1600, the East India Company (EIC) was formed to ply trade with the East Indies , but it ended up a powerful company ruling vast areas in India that exercised military power through its own private armies and undertook administrative functions through its own administrative departments.
What is the view of india from india?
The view of india from india is not at all a beautiful one. Indians are not proud of what is happening around in their country. Corruption, un-employment and poverty have destroyed the country's image since it gained independence in 1947. But looking at India and its development, India is progressing fast and soon will be one of the best countries in the world. But as of now, a lot of work to do.
What salary can mph india expect in india?
what is the sallery India as mph professional.
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
Coins of india?
The standard currency of India is rupees. As India was a British concern, until the 50's, there may still be some British coins in circulation. Many coins minted today are of commemorating special people and events.
Currancy of india?
The currency of India is the rupee (INR).
Egypt to india?
Homeless in india?
Well if you are wondering how many people are homeless in India the answer is around 78 million people!
Illiteracy in india?
The population of illiterate adults in the Republic of India is 287 million. India has the highest population of illiterate adults in the world.
India postal code?
postalcode of India
India to australia?
The flight distance from India to Australia is 4,952 miles. The estimated flight time by commercial airplane between these two locations is 10 hours and 24 minutes.
India vice president?
Information about india?
There are tons of things about India that are interesting. India is the Republic of India also India is a country in South Asia.
Is india big?
Yes Because of the previous civilization it has helped India to become a big country
Migration in india?
India moved because they needed a to get better jobs