Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly?
- Top best answers to the question «Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly»
Secularism is important for India because it regulates the relation between the State and various religious groups on the principle of equality that the State shall not discriminate against any religion… It is also make democracy very fragile and make tension between majority and minority religion very uncomfortable.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Solution anyone explain women education in india?
Women do not get a lot of education in India. Women in India are thought to be good for cleaning and cooking.
- Why 305 b.c. important for india?
- Why gst is important for india?
- Why is agriculture important in india?
⭐️ Why clean india is important?
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched by the Government of India to solve the problems of sanitation and waste management in India by ensuring hygiene across the country… It is important for India to display high standards of hygiene and cleanliness to change the overall global perception people have about our country.
- Why siachen is important for india?
- What are the legal context for the opening of the hotel at kurukshetra in india?
- Impacts of overpopulation explain the issues in providing food in india?
⭐️ Is india important to the world?
On the one hand, India is huge, with more than 1.3 billion people, and on track to become the world's third-largest economy. Yet India still struggles with poverty and other challenges of a developing economy. India is also the largest and most diverse democracy, but hesitates to promote these values abroad.
- What is 1 important law in india?
- When did the british leave india important?
- Why affordable housing is important in india?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Why is secularism important explain in the context of india brainly?» so you can surely find the answer!
Why are agricultural resources important for india?
Agriculture plays a vital role in the Indian economy. Over 70 per cent of the rural households depend on agriculture. Agriculture is an important sector of Indian economy as it contributes about 17% to the total GDP and provides employment to over 60% of the population.
Why hindi news is important in india?
Hi Dear,Hindi News is very important in India because Hindi is the national language in India, so that's why most peoples are very comfortable speaking, write, and read in Hindi. This is the main reason that Hindi news is very important in India. if you want to read the latest Hindi news from all over India and the world just simply write in your mobile browser Prabhat Khabar And stay here to get the breaking news from across India.
Why is art so important to india?
art is important to india because they love it?
Why was india an important british colony?
- India served as the main base for the British Empire's expansion across Asia and would remain the empire's most important colony and main source of income as well as soldiers until independence. Queen Victoria became Empress of India in 1876.
Why were brahmins important in ancient india?
because they were the most sexually active from all the persons in a stratified kingdom
How are livestock important to farmers in india?
- The livestock plays an important role in the economy of farmers. The farmers in India maintain mixed farming system i.e. a combination of crop and livestock where the output of one enterprise becomes the input of another enterprise thereby realize the resource efficiency. The livestock serve the farmers in different ways.
What are the most important industries in india?
Outsourcing has poured millions of US dollars into India as well as agriculture, textile, mining petroleum, cement and software.
Why it is important to vote in india?
Because if you don't vote somebody else will misuse your vote and eventually your vote will cast by followers of one of the candidates. Especially in India the identity checks at the booths are a bogus. At least you will have the satisfaction of casting your to a candidate that you thought was best of the worst!
Why was light skin so important in india?
- British colonialism reinforced the hierarchy of the Indian caste system, and often equated higher castes and higher power status with lighter skin. This put whiteness on a pedestal, and in post-colonial India, the closest way for Indians to attain that whiteness is by celebrating fair skin.
Why was russia's relationship with india so important?
- With the improvement of Sino-Soviet relations in the late 1980s, containing China had less of a priority, but close relations with India remained important as an example of Gorbachev's new Third World policy. Relations with India have always been and I am sure will be one of the most important foreign policy priorities of our country.
Why was the siachen war important for india?
- The Siachen Conflict, sometimes referred to as the Siachen War, is a military conflict between India and Pakistan over the disputed Siachen Glacier region in Kashmir.
How important is having a car insurance in india?
- Car Insurance is the best way to protect our self as well as third party's damages. Vehicle insurance is compulsory for all that run on Indian roads. That's why the need for insurance has also grown tremendously in recent years. Types of Car Insurance. Car Insurance is a type of General Insurance.
How is the siachen glacier strategically important to india?
- The Siachen Glacier is located in the eastern Karakoram range in Himalayas near the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan. It almost forms a triangle between India, China, and some territory claimed by Pakistan.
Which is the most important winter festival in india?
- Winter Season has a wide variety of multicolor festivals and holidays are celebrated across the India, Most winter festivals of India are held in the month of December to February. Other major festivals of the Winter Season includes Saraswati Puja or Vasant Panchami,Sunburn Goa festival,Christmas and Nagaur Festival.
Why is china and india important to international business?
China and India are influential for one key reason; these markets are so colossal that engagement with them is essential for any global business wishing to survive in the new world economy. They are, to some extent, the battleground where major global businesses have their key encounter with competitors.
Why is kashimir important to both india and pakistan?
Both claim the territory to be its own. During partition Population of majority Kashmiri were Muslims, but the ruling king was Hindu. Muslims wanted to join Pakistan, but the Hindu King wanted to stay with India. A referendum would have to take later. But never conducted by India.
Why tertiary sector is becoming most important in india?
Tertiary sector has become important in India because :(ii) Demand for services such as transport, trade, storage will increase with the development of primary and secondary sectors. (iii) Demand for tourism, shopping, private schools, private hospitals, etc. increases with the increase in the level of income.
Why were the water wells so important to india?
What are agricultural resources why are they important for india?
The Agriculture sector plays a vital role in the Indian Economy. Agriculture contributes about 16% of total GDP. India exports a large quantity of agricultural materials like fruits, vegetables, pulses, tea, spices etc and the government is acquiring good revenue from it.
Why was the caste system so important to ancient india?
The caste system was so important to ancient India because it showed rank.
Explain the events that occurred after india gained independence up to when gandhi was assassinated?
India gained Independence ad then Gandhi died