Why is railway budget presented separately from financial budget in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is railway budget presented separately from financial budget in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is railway budget presented separately from financial budget in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who prepares the financial budget of india?
it is the finance minister who prepares union budget in india.the date for announcement of budget is decided by president.
- How many railway stations in india?
- Email address of railway minister of india?
- How many railway zones are in india?
⭐️ Who presented poor men budget in india immediately before partition?
Liaquat Ali Khan Sahab
- Which railway zone is largest in india?
- Who is the railway minister of india?
- Who laid first railway road in india?
⭐️ Who prepares budget in india?
the ministry of financeIt is prepared by the ministry of finance in consultation with Niti Aayog and other concerned ministries. The Budget division of the department of economic affairs (DEA) in the finance ministry is the nodal body responsible for producing the Budget.
Question from categories: flowchart budget process in india
- History of financial advertising in india?
- Who are financial intermediaries in india?
- How many railway zones are there in india?
1 other answer
Railway budget was separated from General Budget in the year 1924. That time, it is the need to separate the budget as the railway generates more than 75% of revenue at that time.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why is railway budget presented separately from financial budget in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Which is the first railway museum in india?
- Odisha State Museum, established in 1932. Virasat-e-Khalsa established in 2011 showcases sikhism. Chennai Rail Museum, established in 2002. Telangana State Archaeology Museum, Hyderabad established in 1930 .
Which is the largest railway station of india?
largest in which term? In the term of area, Kharagpur is the largest station in India.
What are the awards presented on india republic day?
padma bushan awards
How many private financial company in india?
When was eko india financial services created?
Eko India Financial Services was created in 2007.
Which is the highest budget movie of india?
ra one is the highest budget movie
Who is the current budget minister of india?
When did the first railway train run in india?
- The first passenger train in eastern India ran from Howrah (near Calcutta ) to Hoogly , a distance of 24 miles (39 km), on 15 August 1854. The line was built and operated by the East Indian Railway Company (EIR). That year, the GIPR opened its first workshops in Byculla. In 1855, the BB&CI Railway was incorporated.
Who is the first lady railway minister of india?
Surekha Yadav. Indian Railways, CSTM, Central Railway.
Who is the present railway cabinet minister of india?
Mr. Mukul Roy is the present Railway Minister of India. [20 March 2012 onwards]
Who is the railway minister in india right now?
pawan kumar bansal
Who is the railway minister of india in 2012?
Mukkul Roy is the latest railway minister of India
Who were the former ministers of railway of india?
lalu prasad yadav
Railway was introduce in india when the governor general of india was?
who was the first governer general of India when railway was introduced
How much do financial planners charge in india?
- 4 How much do financial planners charge in India? Most financial planners charge a fee ranging from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 50,000 and in addition some get commissions from mutual funds and insurers! That is why it is important to work with a flat-fee, fee-only SEBI registered investment advisor. 5 Is it worth paying a financial advisor 1%?
Which city has headquarters of two railway zones in india?
There are overall 18 zones & 69 divisions of Indian Railways. Of these Mumbai is the headquarter of two zones. They are Central Railway & Western Railway.
What are the four major financial regulators of india?
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- National Stock Exchange
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Reserve Bank of India
How to start a business in low budget in india?
- Opening your food trucks is an ideal business startup if you have a budget of 10k. With no real-estate investments required, you only need a functional truck, basic equipment and few staffs to get your business kick-started. The current trend in the Indian economy makes it an ideal ground for ambitious entrepreneurs.
Which city is known as the financial capital of india?
Mumbai is the financial capital of India.
Which of these awards is presented during the republic day parade in india?
national bravery awards
Who has presented the most number of union budgets for government of india?
How many gun salutes in india are presented to the president on republic day?
What was the year when india had a fiscal problems and financial adversity?