Why is india so special?
- Top best answers to the question «Why is india so special»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is india so special?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why is india so special»
A unique land of vibrant colours, breathtaking landscapes and rich history, India is unlike any other. From the writhing streets of Mumbai to the idyllic shores of the Andaman Islands, this remarkable country offers a diverse feast for the senses.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is india so special?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What is special tax provision in india?
Under the Income Tax Act, 1961, a special provision allows them to get a lump sum pension tax free at the time of their retirement… A gratuity paid on the retirement or death of a worker is exempted from taxes.
- What is so special about geography of india?
- Which is the first special school in india?
- Why india is called india?
⭐️ How many special schools are there in india?
There are more than 2,500 schools for children with special needs in India. Some are run or supported by the government, while many are registered NGOs or private institutions.
- India to india free mobile calls?
- Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
- When did east india company entered india?
⭐️ What did india win in the special olympics?
- An important gold medal came in The Unified Floorball (Male) event where India defeated Nigeria while the Floor Hockey team crushed Lithuania 7-2. India took its tally to 73 medals by winning 8-0 against Austria. India also won 10 medals in Alpine skiing including 3 gold, 3 silver and 4 bronze medals.
- Why is india gate famous in india?
- Did india defeat alexander on his india campaign?
- Did india pale ale actually originate in india?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Why is india so special?» so you can surely find the answer!
Difference between air india and air india express?
Air India is owned by Air India Limited and is a government enterprise. Air India Express is a low cost airline but is a subsidiary of Air India Limited. They operate fewer flights, have a smaller fleet, and flies to fewer destinations.
Distance from new delhi india to bangalore india?
The distance between New Delhi to Bangalore is 2061 km approx.
Distance from new delhi india to mumbai india?
It is about 1155 to 1158 kilometers from new delhi India to Mumbai India
East india company came in india which year?
1600When was the East India Company founded? The East India Company was incorporated by royal charter on December 31, 1600. It was an English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India.
How did the east india company rule india?
maybe they just named it the east indies company.
In india where is alumiunium found in india?
India is the 8th largest producer of aluminium in thw world.Most of their aluminium comes from the Indus Valley region, with quite a lot coming from Deccan Plateau as well as the Himalayas.
Is british rule in india beneficial to india?
Indian became an independant country in 1947.
Was the east india trading company in india?
- Incorporated by a royal charter from Queen Elizabeth I in 1600, the East India Company (EIC) was formed to ply trade with the East Indies , but it ended up a powerful company ruling vast areas in India that exercised military power through its own private armies and undertook administrative functions through its own administrative departments.
What is the view of india from india?
The view of india from india is not at all a beautiful one. Indians are not proud of what is happening around in their country. Corruption, un-employment and poverty have destroyed the country's image since it gained independence in 1947. But looking at India and its development, India is progressing fast and soon will be one of the best countries in the world. But as of now, a lot of work to do.
What salary can mph india expect in india?
what is the sallery India as mph professional.
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
Why is south india hotter than north india?
one reason is that it is closer to the equator
Coins of india?
The standard currency of India is rupees. As India was a British concern, until the 50's, there may still be some British coins in circulation. Many coins minted today are of commemorating special people and events.
Currancy of india?
The currency of India is the rupee (INR).
Egypt to india?
Homeless in india?
Well if you are wondering how many people are homeless in India the answer is around 78 million people!
Illiteracy in india?
The population of illiterate adults in the Republic of India is 287 million. India has the highest population of illiterate adults in the world.
India postal code?
postalcode of India
India to australia?
The flight distance from India to Australia is 4,952 miles. The estimated flight time by commercial airplane between these two locations is 10 hours and 24 minutes.
India vice president?