Why is india called as mege-biodiversity nation?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is india called as mege-biodiversity nation?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is india called as mege-biodiversity nation?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Why is india called a megadiversity nation?
India is a megadiverse nation because many people from different parts of India live there such as people from people from Tamil Nadu,Madras, Mumbai,Punjab and many many many others.....
- Island nation south of india?
- What nation lies to the west of india?
- The nation that was once on both sides of india but today lies only west of india is called what?
⭐️ Why india called the mega diversity nation of the world?
India falls on tropical & subtropical zone where rainfall, sunlight & temperature is optimum.
- Is it possible for india to become a hindu nation?
- What european nation established the first trading post in india?
- Who address the nation on the republic day of india?
⭐️ Which of the regions of india has maximum biodiversity?
The north east region of india has the maximum bio-diversity
1 other answer
that's just how it turned out to be
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Why is india called as mege-biodiversity nation?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is india called in spanish?
The capital of India is New Delhi.La capital de la India es Nueva Delhi. Aranmula is a village in the state of Kerala, India.
What is paprika called in india?
- Deghi or Kashmiri chilli has a bite, but is more valued for its faint smokiness and its ability to impart that reddish tinge to curries. Sweeter chilli powders are called paprika or pimiento in the West but they are not the same as Deghi. In fact, smoked paprika, the staple of Hungarian cuisine, is actually extracted from bell peppers or capsicum.
What is someone from india called?
What is walmart called in india?
To launch the wholesale marketplace, called Flipkart Wholesale, the e-commerce giant said it was acquiring a 100% stake in Walmart's India business, which had limited standalone presence in the country and operated Best Price, a cash-and-carry business that runs 28 warehouse-club-style stores across the country and has ...
What is yogurt called in india?
The word curd is used in the English of India to refer to (naturally probiotic) homemade yogurt, while the term yogurt refers to the pasteurized commercial variety known as heat treated fermented milk.
Why india is called quasi federal?
- Why is India called ‘quasi-federal’? The Supreme Court has commented on the nature of the Indian Union in several judgments. It has noted that the essence of a ‘federation’ is the existence of the Union of the States, and the distribution of powers between them.
Why is constitution called mini india?
cause its small
Why is india called a republic?
India is called republic because in the governance there is people participation.
Which state in india is called the switzerland of india?
Indian Occupied Kashmir
In india a hurricane is called a?
In India a hurricane is called a cyclone.
What are seasonal winds in india called?
What city is called glasgow of india?
Howrah is called Glasgow of India.
What is a person from india called?
What is abortion pill called in india?
These prescription drugs, mifespristone and misoprostol, commonly referred to as medical methods of abortion (MMA), account for four out of five abortions in India undertaken by 10 million women every year, as reported by IndiaSpend in 2016.
What is goji berries called in india?
It is believed that goji berries are good for the eyes, the liver and the kidneys. While a Chinese term that is used to refer to the juicy, reddish-orange appearance of the fruit, it is known as 'wolfberry' in India.
What is legislative assembly in india called?
Legislature of the Union, which is called Parliament, consists of the President and two Houses, known as Council of States (Rajya Sabha) and House of the People (Lok Sabha).
What is salmon fish called in india?
Guys, we don't get fresh salmon in India, PERIOD.
What is the money in india called?
The Indian rupee.
Which city is called boston of india?
- Ahmedabad is popularly known as the Boston of India. Ahmedabad is called the Boston of India because it emerges as an economic and commercial hub in India. Ahmedabad is one of the biggest city in West India. It is situated in Gujarat state on the bank of river Sabarmati.
Which city is called heart of india?
Delhi: The heart of India.
Which city of india called science city?
Which place is called denmark of india?
Although most people have heard of India's French colony of Pondicherry, it's little known that the Danes colonised part of India – especially a corner far removed from the major trading cities of Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Which place is called orchid of india?
- Travel Guide To Arunachal Pradesh , India’s Orchid State Located in the Northeastern-most tip of India, Arunachal Pradesh is India’s “land of the rising sun”. It is also fondly called “Land of dawn-lit mountains” or “The Orchid State” for the abundance of beautiful and rare orchid species found here.
Who is called the tiger of india?
Tipu Sultan, celebrated as a hero of colonial resistance, was defeated and killed on May 4, 1799 in the fourth Anglo-Mysore War by the forces of the British East India Company. Today marks the 221st death anniversary of the Muslim warrior-king of Mysore. Tipu Sultan is also popularly known as the Tiger of Mysore.
Why howrah is called glasgow of india?
Why howrah is called glassgow of india ?