Why is english the language of business and government in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is english the language of business and government in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is english the language of business and government in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which english language is used in india?
There is only one English language, with many dialects. The English dialects of India are unique to India, but are largely based on British English.
- What causes associate english language has the status of india?
- Why english should not be the first language of india?
- What is the need and importance of english language in india?
⭐️ Who introduced english as official language in india?
The British brought the language over when they settled in India
- Are government hospitals free in india?
- Function of state government in india?
- How many government bank in india?
⭐️ What language is not recognised as a classical language by the government of india?
- How many government employees in india?
- When start english in india?
- Current business condition in india?
1 other answer
India was part of the British Empire from the 1700s until after WWII.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Why is english the language of business and government in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
India name originated from which language?
- The name "India" is originally derived from the name of the river Sindhu (Indus River) and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (4th century BCE). The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century.
What type of government does india have?
The Union Government of India is a federal parliamentary representative democratic republic.The Preamble of the Constitution of India describes the nation as a a sovereign, socialist, secular, democratic republic.(check related links for more info.)India has a democratic government which is ruled by Indian National Congress AKA India has a democracy as its government. :)We Can also write it as a parliamentary form of govermentfor short . :)India form of government is a Federal republic Parliamentary democracy.India has a democratic government. By: Saurabh mukherjeedemocraticIt is a Federal Republic.
Which government college of vfx in india?
upcoming years india will be hub for animation and vfx.......... so its ture......... indian govt has to take place in this sector..........
Who is the state government of india?
- India, a union of states, is a Sovereign, Secular, Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government. The President is the constitutional head of Executive of the Union. In the states, the Governor, as the representative of the President, is the head of Executive. The system of government in states closely resembles that of the Union.
English education in india introduced by?
Lord William Bentinck introduced western or English education in India in 1835.
How many in india speak english?
India now claims to be the world's second-largest English-speaking country. The most reliable estimate is around 10% of its population or 125 million people, second only to the US and expected to quadruple in the next decade.
Who started english education in india?
Is jewellery business profitable in india?
Globally, India is the largest consumer of gold. The gems and jewelry market in India is home to more than 500,000 players, with the majority being small players… Therefore, starting a jewellery business is one of the most profitable opportunities for beginners.
Is shawarma business profitable in india?
- Over and above, the shawarma stands line of business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can chose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can chose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities. 2.
Is tattoo business profitable in india?
India's tattoo industry is burgeoning, estimated to generate around Rs. 20,000 crore every year. Right from beachside stalls at Goa to professional studios at malls, the Indian tattoo industry is bright and booming.
Minority status benefits in india business?
The minority status communities benefits the India business as they consume some of the basic commodities produced in the country.
Most popular business magazine in india?
Business Today and Business World
What is proprietorship business in india?
- The sole proprietorship is the simplest form of business in India. It is a unibody business. There is one owner. The owner is responsible for everything related to the business. including payment of governmental taxes.
What is the bar language in india?
What is the beautiful language of india?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world's greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
What is the first language in india?
What is the national language of india?
- India has no officially designated national language. However, the official languages of the Union Government of the Republic of India are Hindi in Devanagari script and English as mentioned in article 343/1 of the Constitution of India.
What is the oldest language in india?
TamilSanskritThe Linguistic mother of India is simply Tamil and Sanskrit .Sanskrit is just the mother of Indo Aryan languages , a langugaes created by the nomadic aryans around 1500bc, Tamil on the other hand is the language of the Indus Soil, it is regardless of North or South of India as it has its influence up till northern Pakistan, Brahui is one such example , Ancient Historical facts of Old Tamil dates back more than 7000bc , Sumerian a language that dates back 5000bc is said to be an archaic Tamil .Tamil is said to be the mother of Dravidian Tongues, Malayalam , Kannada, Tulu were languages which offshooted from Tamil, Telugu on the other hand ofshooted from Kannada.Sanskrit (Devanagari) and Dravida (Tamil)Tamil is the very First and Oldest Language in the WorldIt is proved by lot of Scientist and also accepted by most of the scientists.Before Aryans(Sanskrit) comes to India, Dravidian(Tamil) people living in Indai with high standard. Even Aryans don't have any specific language when they comes to India. They develop their language after comes to India only. There is lot of Tamil words in Sanskrit.Ref:ca. 200,000 to 50,000 BC: Evolution of "the Tamilian or Homo Dravida",ca. 200,000 to 100,000 BC: Beginnings of the Tamil language50,000 BC: Kumari Kand am civilization20,000 BC: A lost Tamil culture of the Easter Island which had an advanced civilization16,000 BC: Lemuria submerged6087 BC: Second Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king3031 BC: A Chera prince in his wanderings in the Solomon Island saw wild sugarcane and started cultivation in Kumari Kand am.1780 BC: The Third Tamil Sangam established by a Pandya king7th century BC: Tolkappiyam (the earliest known extant Tamil grammar)tamilThere are two languages which are the assumed oldest languages of India. One is the holy Sanskrit and another is the great Tamil. According to Hinduism, God Shiva, the Destroyer had sent two saints to Earth- one was Sage Veda Vyasa ( who wrote Mahabharata) and the other was Sage Agastya. Both were saints of fame and honor. Before, both the saints had died, the people living on Earth had requested them to give a gift to mankind. So, Vyasa introduced Sanskrit and Agastya introduced Tamil.Scientifically, Tamil can be said the oldest language of India, as inscriptions are found not only in India but also in other countries like Rome and South-East Asia.Ancient Sanskrit. Like Aramaic it is a dying language, with speakers only in the hundreds or thousands. Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world, according to scriptures, which are thousands of years old (the oldest scriptures on Earth) Vedas etc.Prakrit
When urdu become national language of india?
|Status change of languages|
|Urdu replaces Persian||1837|
|Urdu and English made official languages of British India||1857|
|Hindi granted equal status to Urdu in the United Provinces||1900|
|Urdu declared sole national language in Pakistan||1948|
Where is pisu language used in india?
There is no language in India called Pisu.There is a lake in Liberia called Lake Pisu.
Which is the richest language in india?
Sanskrit the mother of most Indian languages is considered to be the one of the greatest and richest of all languages.
Which is the toughest language in india?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which language is the queen of india?
Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India.
Are there any government lottery games in india?
- It is still unclear what made the Indian online lottery go bankrupt but in the end, it could not keep up with payments due on loans. Throughout the years the Playwin Lottery had a total of 13 different games. As of right now, there are no online government lotteries in India.