Why is agriculture important in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is agriculture important in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is agriculture important in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Importance of agriculture in india?
Agriculture in India is very important, just as it is in most other countries in the world. India is a large country, so they need to provide a lot of their own food.
- Who is agriculture minister of india?
- How are china and india similar in agriculture?
- How has green revolution changed agriculture in india?
⭐️ Is india famous for agriculture?
Yes ,India is famous for agriculture,more than people are depend on agriculture.80% income come from agriculture land.
- How many people work in agriculture in india?
- Who is the agriculture minister of india 2017?
- Who is the minister of agriculture for india?
⭐️ When did agriculture began in india?
- Some claim Indian agriculture began by 9000 BC as a result of early cultivation of plants, and domestication of crops and animals. Settled life soon followed with implements and techniques being developed for agriculture. Double monsoons led to two harvests being reaped in one year.
- How did the green revolution help agriculture in india?
- Which state is no 1 in agriculture in india?
- Who started the first agriculture research centre in india?
1 other answer
Due to increase in population & due to poor & uneducated people most of them r engaged in agriculture field.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Why is agriculture important in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Why agriculture happens to be the primary occupation of the india?
Why agriculture called a primary occupation
Why clean india is important?
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched by the Government of India to solve the problems of sanitation and waste management in India by ensuring hygiene across the country… It is important for India to display high standards of hygiene and cleanliness to change the overall global perception people have about our country.
Is india important to the world?
On the one hand, India is huge, with more than 1.3 billion people, and on track to become the world's third-largest economy. Yet India still struggles with poverty and other challenges of a developing economy. India is also the largest and most diverse democracy, but hesitates to promote these values abroad.
Why 305 b.c. important for india?
Alexander the great came to India to establish his dynasty.
Why gst is important for india?
- Why in India, there is a need for GST? Imposing several taxes on goods and services can lead to high cost and inefficient tax structure which can subject to shirking and revenue disclosures. The need for GST in Indian Taxation System will add value at each stage and will set off the rates both at state and at central level.
Why siachen is important for india?
- Siachen is the only piece that keeps Chinese and Pakistanis to openly attack India at it’s north. And also it stops the enemies from attacking Kashmir and Ladakh. When the 1947-48 war happened between India and Pakistan, the Cease Fire Line was delineated under the Karachi Agreement of 1949 only up to a point on the map known as Point NJ 9842.
What are the impacts on agriculture and forest due to imperialism in india?
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS ON AGRICULTURE AND FOREST DUE TO IMPERIALISM IN INDIA WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS ON AGRICULTURE AND FOREST DUE TO IMPERIALISM IN INDIA WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS ON AGRICULTURE AND FOREST DUE TO IMPERIALISM IN INDIA
What is 1 important law in india?
right yo vote
When did the british leave india important?
1947In 1946-47, as independence grew closer, tensions turned into terrible violence between Muslims and Hindus. In 1947 the British withdrew from the area and it was partitioned into two independent countries - India (mostly Hindu) and Pakistan (mostly Muslim).
Why affordable housing is important in india?
- In India, affordable housing is provided for low income people, middle income people and economically weaker sections who have considerably low levels of income (urban areas). Affordable housing is a key issue in developing countries like India where majority of the population isn’t able to buy houses because if the high market price.
Why are agricultural resources important for india?
Agriculture plays a vital role in the Indian economy. Over 70 per cent of the rural households depend on agriculture. Agriculture is an important sector of Indian economy as it contributes about 17% to the total GDP and provides employment to over 60% of the population.
Why hindi news is important in india?
Hi Dear,Hindi News is very important in India because Hindi is the national language in India, so that's why most peoples are very comfortable speaking, write, and read in Hindi. This is the main reason that Hindi news is very important in India. if you want to read the latest Hindi news from all over India and the world just simply write in your mobile browser Prabhat Khabar And stay here to get the breaking news from across India.
Why is art so important to india?
art is important to india because they love it?
Why was india an important british colony?
- India served as the main base for the British Empire's expansion across Asia and would remain the empire's most important colony and main source of income as well as soldiers until independence. Queen Victoria became Empress of India in 1876.
Why were brahmins important in ancient india?
because they were the most sexually active from all the persons in a stratified kingdom
How are livestock important to farmers in india?
- The livestock plays an important role in the economy of farmers. The farmers in India maintain mixed farming system i.e. a combination of crop and livestock where the output of one enterprise becomes the input of another enterprise thereby realize the resource efficiency. The livestock serve the farmers in different ways.
What are the most important industries in india?
Outsourcing has poured millions of US dollars into India as well as agriculture, textile, mining petroleum, cement and software.
Why it is important to vote in india?
Because if you don't vote somebody else will misuse your vote and eventually your vote will cast by followers of one of the candidates. Especially in India the identity checks at the booths are a bogus. At least you will have the satisfaction of casting your to a candidate that you thought was best of the worst!
Why was light skin so important in india?
- British colonialism reinforced the hierarchy of the Indian caste system, and often equated higher castes and higher power status with lighter skin. This put whiteness on a pedestal, and in post-colonial India, the closest way for Indians to attain that whiteness is by celebrating fair skin.
Why was russia's relationship with india so important?
- With the improvement of Sino-Soviet relations in the late 1980s, containing China had less of a priority, but close relations with India remained important as an example of Gorbachev's new Third World policy. Relations with India have always been and I am sure will be one of the most important foreign policy priorities of our country.
Why was the siachen war important for india?
- The Siachen Conflict, sometimes referred to as the Siachen War, is a military conflict between India and Pakistan over the disputed Siachen Glacier region in Kashmir.