Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi?
- Top best answers to the question «Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi»
Since IAF had to send fighter jets across the border, it was obvious that enemy radar could detect any movement. To reduce detection on enemy radars, IAF chose the Mirage-2000 fighter jets instead of Sukhoi Su-30MKI, which has a very large radar cross-section.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Did india lose a sukhoi?
Indian officials acknowledged that one IAF jet was lost. Indian officials also claimed to have shot down a PAF's F-16 jet. Pakistan rejected the Indian claim and said that the PAF did not suffer any losses in the dogfight. One IAF Mil Mi-17 helicopter was also lost due to a friendly fire incident.
⭐️ When was first flight of mirage 2000 in india?
- It was developed by Dassault Aviation and took its first flight in 1978 and was inducted in the French Air Force in 1984. India had placed an initial order of 36 single-seater Mirage-2000 and 4 twin-seater Mirage 2000 in 1982 as an answer to Pakistan buying US-made F-16 fighter jets by Lockheed Martin.
⭐️ Farming methods used in india?
Here are some farming methods used in India:-
- Subsistence Farming / Agriculture.
- Shifting Agriculture.
- Plantation Agriculture.
- Intensive Farming / Agriculture.
- Dry Farming / Agriculture.
- Mixed and Multiple Farming / Agriculture.
- Crop Rotation.
- Permanent Agriculture Or Sedentary Cultivation.
- Terrace Cultivation / Farming.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why india used mirage instead of sukhoi?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can india ink be used to tattoo?
Technically yes, but how do you know it is true India ink...Many inks used for drafting and such have 'fast dryers' in them to cause the ink to dry without blotting...These 'fast dryers' are know to have abrasive chemicals in them that do not set well in the skin without reactions.... Also many less than honest vendors will label a permanent ink as India ink just because it is somewhat permanent....And, if you see a colored ink set that is labeled 'India' ink, it is a sham and a lie....Black is the only shade of real India ink...Hope this helps..
Evm used in india from which year?
- The EVMs were first used in 1982 in the by-election to North Paravur Assembly Constituency in Kerala for a limited number of polling stations. The EVMs were first time used on an experimental basis in selected constituencies of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi.
How much water is used in india?
What are taxes used for in india?
Goods and Services Tax
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax (or consumption tax) levied in India on the supply of goods and services. It is levied at every step in the production process. The tax is divided into five slabs -- 0 per cent, 5 per cent, 12 per cent, 18 per cent, and 28 per cent.
What is asbestos used for in india?
Worse, India continues to import asbestos to be used in cement roofing sheets, cement piping, friction materials, textiles, insulation and even railways and armed forces.
Where in india is solar energy used?
In your home
Where in india the geothermal energy used?
In India , geothermal energy is produced at manikaran in himachal pradesh for electricity generation
Where is pisu language used in india?
There is no language in India called Pisu.There is a lake in Liberia called Lake Pisu.
Where is wave energy used in india?
They have identified potential locations for wave power development along the west coast of India in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Kerala. Kanyakumari located at the southern tip of Indian peninsula has the highest power owing to the effects of refraction and strong winds.
Which english language is used in india?
There is only one English language, with many dialects. The English dialects of India are unique to India, but are largely based on British English.
Which phone is most used in india?
Xiaomi once again emerged as the most popular smartphone brand in the country, holding as much as 31.1% market share.
Can a lyca sim be used in india?
- If you have international roaming enabled and if Lyca has collaboration with some Indian operator, then it will work fine. You'll be able to receive texts and calls but your operator may charge you higher for the same. Please contact them for international roaming tariffs. The SIM will work just fine if you're gonna be carrying the same phone.
Can a used car be imported into india?
- The rules for importing a brand-new vehicle to India are different from rules for importing a used vehicle. The following conditions must be met to import a new car: The car should be manufactured or assembled outside India. The car must be imported only from the country where it was built. The car must be new in every sense.
Can a verizon phone be used in india?
- (Verizon and Sprint are CDMA phones.) GSM phones are easier to carry and use in India. GSM phones allow you to exchange the SIM card. The SIM card gives a phone number for whichever phone the SIM card is placed in. This allows you to buy a SIM card in India to assign your US based phone an India-based phone number.
Did pakistan used to be part of india?
In August 1947, British India won its independence from the British and split into two new states that would rule themselves. The new countries were India and Pakistan… Pakistan was split across two areas, which were 1,240 miles apart. East Pakistan later split from Pakistan and became Bangladesh in 1971.
How is the magic formula used in india?
- In India, the largest 750 companies form nearly 99% of the total public equity market. The magic formula is built based on the two factors: Return on capital employed (RoCE) and Earnings Yield (EY). Return on capital employed (RoCE) helps us to understand how much profit is generated for each unit of capital employed.
How to buy used toyota innova in india?
- 1. Explore from thousands of used cars in India at CarWale of your choice. 2. Check seller details on CarWale. 3. After being assured of the car on contacting the seller, make a purchase. 4. You can also check for used car loan facilities from CarWale.
How to choose a used car in india?
- There are three main avenues for buying a used car in India – an individual, a used car broker and the franchised pre-owned dealer. The customer-to-customer model certainly seems to be the easiest choice if the seller is known to you.
What is the most used herb in india?
What language is used in schools in india?
What sort of money is used in india?
They use rupee in India. There are 100 paisas in 1 rupee.
How much lpg is used in india per year?
- LPG use in India to surge from record as government promotes cleaner fuel India consumed a record 24.9 million tonnes of LPG in the financial year 2018/19, 53 percent higher than five years ago,...
How to send used phone from usa to india?
- This is my own experience about sending a used smartphone by postal mail from USA to India with USPS (United states Postal Service) as the shipping company. You can easily send any used or new mobile phone like iphone, Google pixel or Samsung note or Samsung S10 from USA to India. Open link in new window. Mobile to India Custom Duty and GST Tax?