Why india blamed pakistan for mumbai attack?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why india blamed pakistan for mumbai attack?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why india blamed pakistan for mumbai attack?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ When did the mumbai attack happen in india?
- 26–29 November – 2008 Mumbai attacks: 175 people were killed and over 308 wounded in more than ten coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's largest city, carried out by Islamic terrorists from Pakistan. Mumbai Urban Transport Project is completed. Bangalore International Airport is completed.
- Distance from mumbai india to chennai india?
- Where in india is mumbai located?
- Distance from new delhi india to mumbai india?
⭐️ Is mumbai in india?
⭐️ Is pakistan capable to defend indias attack?
Yes, but only because they have nuclear weapons. India is almost ten times bigger so it would win against Pakistan.
- Why india hate pakistan?
- Is goa india some time zone as mumbai india?
- Distance from mumbai india to mount everest?
1 other answer
Probably because the terrorists were Pakistani, the terrorist organization was Pakistani, North Pakistan was at the time under the control of the Taliban, and India has a long history of non-peaceful coexistence with Pakistan.If it quacks like a duck...
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why india blamed pakistan for mumbai attack?» so you can surely find the answer!
What are main features of mumbai india?
Mumbai plays many roles in india :-
- Mumbai is the business capital of india.
- In mumbai there are many tourist places .
- Mumbai is important for our india in foreign relations.
What is the currency in mumbai india?
RupeeThe Indian monetary unit is the Rupee (Rs. or INR), which can be divided into 100 Paise.
Where is sunder nagar in mumbai, india?
- Sunder Nagar is a region in the suburban area of Malad–Goregaon in Mumbai, India. It lies in west of the arterial Swami Vivekanand Road and is mostly a residential neighbourhood. It was built up in the 1970s during the city's population and construction boom.
How many india pakistan border?
The border's total length is 3,323 km (2,065 mi), according to the figures given by the PBS; it is also one of the most dangerous borders in the world, based on an article written in the Foreign Policy in 2011. ...
|Treaties||Karachi Agreement (1949), Shimla Agreement (1972)|
India and pakistan war why?
- India-Pakistan wars are the series of conflicts that took place between India and Pakistan and termed as India-Pakistan War. The most violent outbreaks came in 1947-48, 1965, 1971 and 1999. Reasons of conflicts are border dispute, Kashmir problem, Water dispute and terror controversy.
Is india better than pakistan?
Pakistan is much much much better than India in all of the things especially in cricket and economy but India has a much larger army than Pakistan. And Pakistan is more powerful than India.
Is pakistan rich or india?
Pakistan is rich then India
Is pakistan safer than india?
Aside from a few areas, listed below, traveling in Pakistan is no more dangerous than traveling in neighboring India, and for women, Pakistan is actually safer than India.
Who divided india from pakistan?
Further, the Boundary Commission, headed by Sir Cyril Radcliffe, decided on the territorial demarcation between the two newly-created provinces. Power was transferred to Pakistan and India on 14 and 15 August, respectively, under the Indian Independence Act 1947.
Who parted india and pakistan?
The actual division of British India between the two new dominions was accomplished according to what has come to be known as the "3 June Plan" or "Mountbatten Plan". It was announced at a press conference by Mountbatten on 3 June 1947, when the date of independence - 15 August 1947 - was also announced.
Who separated india and pakistan?
The main spokesperson for the partition was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He became the first Governor-General of Pakistan. Millions of people moved across the new Radcliffe Line between the two newly formed states. The population of British India in 1947 was about 570 million.
Why does india bomb pakistan?
India is not bombing Pakistan
Why does india hate pakistan?
India does not Hate Pakistan, it only has Military Rivalry with Pakistan due to the Issue of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
First foreign emperor who attack india?
alexander the great
Can india become friend with pakistan?
Can india defeat pakistan in war?
NEW DELHI: India has no clarity about its military and strategic objectives vis-à-vis its stated adversaries, Pakistan and China, and can defeat neither of them in a war, a new book by N.C. Asthana, former Indian police officer respected for his insights into security affairs, says.
Does india and pakistan have nukes?
India has approximately 150 nuclear warheads, and has land-based, sea-based and air-launch nuclear capabilities… Pakistan has approximately 160 warheads. This number exceeds the projection made by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in 1999 that Pakistan would have 60-80 warheads by 2020.
Does india hates pakistan and china?
Yes, there is a reason for it..... Indians don't hate Pakistanis, however, we hate politicians of who are responsible for the condition where indian don't like Pakistan and Pakistanis don't like India. Don't want to comment on China as I don't have much information on it.
Does india owe money to pakistan?
Pakistan still owes India Rs 300 crore as pre-partition debt.
How did india and pakistan split?
- The independent nations of India and Pakistan were created by the partition of British India in 1947, a split largely driven by religion: Pakistan became primarily Muslim while India remained mostly Hindu. The drawing of new borders uprooted 14 million people and resulted in sectarian violence that killed as many as 1 million people.
How is india better than pakistan?
Thats impossible Pakistan is much better pakistan is cleaner pakistan is richer
India pakistan match on which channel?
- In Sri Lanka, Pakistan v India match will be telecasted via Channel Eye of Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation (SLRC). ESPN Caribbean have Television and Digital rights to deliver ball by ball coverage of matches in most Caribbean countries. Fox Network Group will provide the live feed of games for China’s audience.