Why does india have evidence of glaciers thar are more than 240millionn years old eveb though its located on the eqatur?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why does india have evidence of glaciers thar are more than 240millionn years old eveb though its located on the eqatur?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why does india have evidence of glaciers thar are more than 240millionn years old eveb though its located on the eqatur?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Does india rocks more than singapore?
yes of course because India is kind,beautiful,
- Is india more populated than canada?
- How many cities in india have more than 1 million people?
- What country grows more rice than india?
⭐️ Does india export more than it imports?
- Is there more cows than people in india?
- In which state does have more airports in india?
- In which state does have more international airports in india?
⭐️ Is india more crowded than britain?
Yes. India has the world's second largest population.
- How many more people live in india than america?
- Why are suvs more popular than sedans in india?
- Why is china so much more competitive than india?
1 other answer
India wasn't always near the equator. Infancy India was its own continent before crashing into Asia, creating the Hymilayas, home of the tallest mountains. But before India collided with Asia, it was very close to the south pole, which is cold. And the presence of glaciers is still there today. The actual glaciers melted away, but the path they left behind is still there, and that is what scientists are looking at.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Why does india have evidence of glaciers thar are more than 240millionn years old eveb though its located on the eqatur?» so you can surely find the answer!
How do you make indian passport for people those who are settled in india for more than 10-15 years?
I'm a bonfied citizen of India living in shillong and now i am in Nepal for my further studies, and i want to make my passport to go abroad for my further studies. Pls help me how to make my passport as early as possible
Why does india have a lower hdi than other countries?
- In all regions, women have a lower HDI than men, despite having higher life expectancy at birth. Historically disadvantaged groups, such as Dalits and Adivasis in India, also have lower human development indexes. South Asia is a prime example of this, according to the report.
How many times more people live in india than us?
India is approximately 3,287,263 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 199% larger than India. Meanwhile, the population of India is ~1.3 billion people (993.5 million fewer people live in United States).
Where india located?
india is located in asia continent. it is in 23 degree half to north.
Why does india have a higher income tax rate than china?
- India faces more difficulties in proliferating its income tax than a country like China, who subjects 20% of its population, because there is an emphatically low amount of formal wage earners. Even though India’s income tax was instituted in 1922 by the British, their tax history explains their high degree of tax delinquency today.
Can a citizen of india open more than one bank account?
- As of now, a citizen of India can open as many bank account he or she wants. There is no rule to cap the number of bank accounts which can be possibly open in one bank or a combination of banks.
Why is prime minister more important than the president in india?
Because in parliamentary democracy executive power lies with the Prime Minister.
Which state have more number of dams in india?
How many years britain ruled india?
How many years was india colonized?
Almost everyone in India knows this by heart — Britishers ruled India for 200 years. We got rid of them in 1947 and Robert Clive won the battle of Plassey in 1757, so that is a neat 190 years.
Does india have cinnamon?
India does have cinnamon and made from dried tree bark
Who is the mughal who came to india more than 10 times?
He was not a mughal. His name was Muhammed Gouri.
How many years did england rule india?
The British only occupied certain parts of India. It lasted for 90 years - from 1857 until 1947.
India republic day how many years 2018?
- New Delhi :India will be celebrating its 69th Republic Day on January 26, 2018. Republic Day is celebrated to mark the day when the Indian Constitution came to force. On November 26, 1949, the constitution was adopted which came into force on January 26, 1950 marking the beginning of a new era in the history of India.
Is mesopotamia located in india?
No, it is located in Iraq.
Mount everest located in india?
Mount Everest is located in Nepal, Asia, not in India.
Where is india gate located?
India gate is located at Mumbai(Bombay)
Where is located india gate?
Does india arie have children?
- India Arie has not been previously engaged. Her parents are Joyce , a former singer and her stylist, and Ralph Simpson , who is a former ABA and NBA basketball player. She has an older brother named J’on. According to our records, she has no children.
Does india have independent judiciary?
Yes, India have a independent judiciary.
Does india have nuclear weapons?
India is not a Party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. India tested what it called a "peaceful nuclear explosive" in 1974 (which became known as "Smiling Buddha"). The test was the first test developed after the creation of the NPT, and created new questions about how civilian nuclear technology could be diverted secretly to weapons purposes (dual-use technology). Though India maintained that its nuclear capability was primarily "peaceful", it apparently weaponized two dozen nuclear weapons for delivery by air between 1988 and 1990. But it was not until 1998 that India tested weaponized nuclear warheads ("Operation Shakti"), including a thermonuclear device. And it is estimated that India has 80-100 nuclear warheads (might not be active).
Does india still have caste?
- Yes caste system is still prevalent in India. It is not only present in rural India but is also present in cities, and the biggest example are the matrimonial sites, where people write which caste they belong to and they are looking for a partner in that caste only.
Why india has more population?
- Reasons for high population: The rate of population growth depends on the difference between the birth rate and the death rate. Thus, the population growth experienced in India can largely be explained by variations in birth and death rates. In 1900, India's population was roughly 238 million.
How many years did great britain own india?
- This happened in the year 1947, when India declared herself an independent nation. Therefore, the British ruled over India for 347 years.