Why are there so many people from india in the tech support at microsoft?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are there so many people from india in the tech support at microsoft?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are there so many people from india in the tech support at microsoft?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How many people does microsoft employ in india?
Microsoft has a headquarters in India and its reported within the country they employ around 5,000 workers. It is also well known that within India the headquarters situated in Hyderabad is the largest development centre for the company outside the US
- How many people are homeless in india?
- How many people are starving in india?
- How many people are unemployed in india?
⭐️ How many people from india are catholic?
250 millions are catholic in India
- How many people in india eat pork?
- How many people in india follow hinduism?
- How many people in india have cellphones?
⭐️ Are people from india considered asian?
Yes, but they are not East Asian (or as people call them "oriental")
- How many people own refrigerator in india?
- How many people play cricket in india?
- How many people wrote constitution of india?
1 other answer
Because there better at saying "One Moment Sir".
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why are there so many people from india in the tech support at microsoft?» so you can surely find the answer!
How many rich people live in india?
42 percent are poor in India so 58 percent are rich people in India.
Are people from india asian or caucasian?
- The court conceded that Indians were “Caucasians” and that anthropologists considered them to be of the same race as white Americans, but argued that “the average man knows perfectly well that there are unmistakable and profound differences.”
Is there more cows than people in india?
Yes, there are loads of cows in india thats why it's not the largest dairy farming country
How many people are buddhists today in india?
how many busshist live in india
How many people have no power in india?
- The power problems in India, which in 2012 suffered one of the worst blackouts in history and still has some 50 million rural households without electricity, are hardly about building more power plants or access to fuel.
How many people hide black money in india?
The people mostly have there black money in swiz bank. But now they are keeping there money in there same location.. As golds documents etc. There is no correct answer for this question.
How many people work in agriculture in india?
In India, there are more or less 523.5 million people working in agriculture. This makes up about 60% of the overall population in India. Agriculture still remains the dominant sector in India.
Do people from india eat red ant eggs?
No, whatever gave you that idea.
Are there many rivers in india?
There are 8 major river systems in India, with more than 400 rivers in total. Rivers play an important role in the lives of the Indian people due to their crucial importance in sustenance and their place in Indian religions.
Are there many vegans in india?
According to government surveys, 23 to 37 per cent of Indians are estimated to be vegetarian, though this number may actually be lower (20 per cent) based on new research by US-based anthropologist Balmurli Natrajan and India-based economist Suraj Jacob.
Is there many faiths in india?
is there one faith in india or many
How many countries separated from india?
- The Indian subcontinent consists of 7 countries- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh , Nepal , Sri Lanka , Bhutan , and the Maldives . But what if the entire Indian subcontinent was to be contained within a single political boundary? An explanatory video by the YouTube channel, Real Life Lore, imagined what it would be like.
Why did india support ltte?
- In particular, India 's relationship with the LTTE was complex, as it went from initially supporting the organisation to engaging it in direct combat through the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF), owing to changes in the former's foreign policy during the phase of the conflict.
How many nuclear reactors are there in india india?
As of 2010, India has 20 Nuclear Reactors.
How many participants are there in commonwealth games in 2010 from india?
How many more people live in india than america?
New estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau put China in the lead with 1.34 billion residents, followed by India with 1.19 billion. The United States is a distant third with 311.1 million people.
How many people are in the untouchable caste india?
- “ Untouchable ” is a name for members of the lowest caste in India, called Dalit or nowadays “Scheduled caste”. The word “ Dalit ” stands for “suppressed, smashed, broken into pieces” in Sanskrit. 200 million Indian people are still considered to be members of this caste. 200 million people that do not have the rights to stand up on a train?
How many people does india have in the world?
- India is home to 1.34 billion people – 18% of the world’s population. It will have overtaken China as the world’s most populous country by 2024.
How many people fit in a car in india?
Depends on how big the car is, and how may seats there are in the car. A typical car carries 5 passengers.
How many people have access to internet in india?
- The WEF also estimated that 1.1 billion Indians would have access to the internet by 2030, with 80% of the subscriber base primarily accessing the internet on mobile devices.
How many people in india have access to internet?
- With over 560 million internet users, India is the second largest online market in the world, ranked only behind China. It was estimated that by 2023, there would be over 650 million internet users the country. Despite the large base of internet users, the internet penetration rate in the country stood at around 50 percent in 2020.
How many people invest in mutual in india 2012?
If you mean "mutual fund", I am one. I have an India Growth fund. The country has a democratic government, median age in the 30ths, highly educated and the country has excellent infrastructure. I look to them to be a big power in import/export in coming years.
How many banks are there in india?
- There are total 93 banks in India. There are 27 public sector banks including 19 nationalised banks, 6 SBI and it’s associate banks, IDBI Bank , Bharatiya Mahila Bank . Other banks include small finance banks, regional rural banks, private sector banks, payments banks and local area banks.