Why are there so many languages in india?
- Top best answers to the question «Why are there so many languages in india»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are there so many languages in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Why are there so many languages in india»
- This is because we Indians are simultaneously brought up on a diet of many languages- mother tongue, language used by the Union Government (Hindi, English) , state language and any additional language we may choose to learn. Therefore we don't see languages as different or distinct, rather as tools complementing each other.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are there so many languages in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How many languages in india quora?
- Over 700 languages are spoken in India. However, India has no national language. As per the 8 th schedule of Indian constitution, there are 22 scheduled or official languages that are given official acknowledgement and support. However, the Indian constitution has not given the status of national language to any language.
- India has how many languages and dialects?
- How many states and languages are in india?
- How many languages are accepted in the constitution of india?
⭐️ How many languages and dialects in india?
Press Trust of India More than 19,500 languages or dialects are spoken in India as mother tongues, according to the latest analysis of a census released this week. There are 121 languages which are spoken by 10,000 or more people in India, which has a population of 121 crore, it said.
- Are there many rivers in india?
- Is there many faiths in india?
- How many nuclear reactors are there in india india?
⭐️ How many major languages does india have?
- India is known for its rich diversity of culture, tradition, religion as well as languages. Over 700 languages are spoken in India. However, India has no national language. As per the 8 th schedule of Indian constitution, there are 22 scheduled or official languages that are given official acknowledgement and support.
- What languages are spoken in mount abu india?
- How many banks are there in india?
- How many brazilians are there in india?
1 other answer
With a population of 150 crores , we have less languages compared to other countries
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Why are there so many languages in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
How many calendars are there in india?
In India, four types of calendars are followed: Vikram Samvat (Hindu lunar calendar) Saka Samvat (Hindu Solar calendar) Hijri Calendar (Islamic lunar calendar)
How many castes are there in india?
Originally from the time even before Bhudda the priests are Brahmins, the warriors are Kshatriya, the merchants are Vaishya, and the artisans are Shudras. Four was the start but now with Harijan there are many more.
How many counties are there in india?
There are no 'counties' in India, however, there are 28 states and 7 union territories. These are further divided into 604 districts.
How many dalits are there in india?
200 million DalitsIndia is home to over 200 million Dalits.
How many dialects are there in india?
The Indian constitution recognizes 22 official languages: Bengali, Hindi, Maithili, Nepalese, Sanskrit, Tamil, Urdu, Assamese, Dogri, Kannada, Gujarati, Bodo, Manipur (also known as Meitei), Oriya, Marathi, Santali, Telugu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Konkani and Kashmiri.
How many elephants are there in india?
How many engineers are there in india?
As per the results of a survey across India, around 880 thousand students were enrolled in computer science engineering discipline in academic year 2019. ...
|Characteristic||Number of students in thousands|
How many languges are there in india?
27 or so
How many lions are there in india?
yes there is a small popultation in the state of gujarat
How many newborns are there in india?
Globally, over half of these births are estimated to have taken place in 10 countries: India (59,995), China (35,615), Nigeria (21,439), Pakistan (14,161), Indonesia (12,336), Ethiopia (12,006), the United States (10,312), Egypt (9,455), Bangladesh (9,236) and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (8,640), it said.
How many pigeons are there in india?
there are 2,34,45,755 of pigeons are found in india, if less than it then some of are gone in there holidays to eygpt , if more than it than some of the pigeons are came to india from paris.
How many planets are there in india?
there are no planets in india!!!!india is on the planet "earth"!!!!!
How many sepoys are there in india?
The sepoys were Indian soldiers who were recruited into the Company's army. Just before the rebellion, there were over 300,000 sepoys in the army, compared to about 50,000 British. The forces were divided into three presidency armies: Bombay, Madras, and Bengal.
How many servers are there in india?
56 google servers are in india but if only server that would be 5
How many unemployment are there in india?
Unemployment is a major social issue in India. As of September 2018, according to the Indian government, India had 31 million jobless people.
How many vegans are there in india?
About 4% of the population in India is vegan. Since there are about 1 billion people in India, that means that is about 40 million vegans.
How many vegetarians are there in india?
40% of the population. 470 million. In the State of the Nation survey in 2006, 31% are lacto-vegetarian 9% are lacto-ovo vegetarian
How many zoroastrians are there in india?
100,000 ZoroastriansIndependent estimates are that there are at least 100,000 Zoroastrians in India.
What are the most common languages spoken in india?
- Hindi is the most spoken language in India, and also one of the country's official languages. Around 550 million people in India speak Hindi. After Hindi, English is the most widely spoken language in the country, with around 125 million speakers.
How many 29 states are there in india?
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the President through an Administrator appointed by him/her. From the largest to the smallest, each State/ UT of India has a unique demography, history and culture, dress, festivals, language etc.
How many actuarial exams are there in india?
Apart from clearing the 15 actuarial exams of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI), it is advisable to join a regular bachelors/ masters course in the relevant field.