Who was the captain of india team in 2011 in cricket world cup?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who was the captain of india team in 2011 in cricket world cup?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who was the captain of india team in 2011 in cricket world cup?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who is the captain of india cricket team?
- Who is under 19th cricket team captain of india?
- How india celebrate 2011 cricket world cup?
- Who is the captain of india you 19 cricket team?
⭐️ Who is women's cricket team captain in india?
Who was the first female captain of Indian cricket team?
- But she was also the first Test captain of the Indian women’s team. Rangaswamy led the team in 12 matches (the second highest number in women’s cricket along with England’s Rachael Flint).
- Who is the captain of the indian cricket team?
- Which team never lost to india in cricket world cup?
- Who is the current captain of the indian cricket team?
⭐️ Who is the current captain of india cricket team?
- The team is currently captained by Pavan Shah and coached by former India cricketer Rahul Dravid.
- Who was the first female captain of indian cricket team?
- Is the indian cricket team watching team india?
- How many matches did india win in cricket world cup 2011?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Who was the captain of india team in 2011 in cricket world cup?» so you can surely find the answer!
How many matches were played in india in cricket world 2011?
How many time india team was win in world cup cricket?
one time , that is 1983
How many cricket matches were played in india in 2011 world cup?
Who is the volleyball team captain india?
Tom Joseph of Kerela.
Does india have a national cricket team?
Yes, Of course India has a National cricket team, it's governed by BCCI.
Who is captain of cricket test match of india?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Who is the best test cricket captain of india?
I think the best critest cricket captain of India is CK Nayudu
Who was the first t20 cricket captain of india?
Virender SehwagThe Indian cricket team played its first T20I match—under the captaincy of Virender Sehwag—during the 2006–07 series in South Africa; India defeated the hosts by six wickets in the one-off match and claimed the series.
Who was captain of india's cricket team which visited pakistan in 1953?
To correct the question slightly, the tour of the 1952-53 season, India's first set of International cricket matches against Pakistan, took place in India, not Pakistan. Lala Amarnath served as the Test captain for India's first five Test matches against Pakistan.
Which team lost their match with india in the 1975 cricket world cup?
Of India's three matches in the 1975 Cricket World Cup, they won a single match, against East Africa, and lost the other two games, against England and New Zealand.Of India's three matches in the 1975 Cricket World Cup, they won a single match, against East Africa, and lost the other two games, against England and New Zealand.
Is the australian womens cricket team playing india?
- The Australian women’s team kickstart the summer with a multi-format series against India, which will include the first Commonwealth Bank Test match played between the two nations in 15 years. The Aussies and Kiwis have some unfinished business to settle this summer.
Which cricket team is on tour of india?
Who is better pakistan or india cricket team?
Well if you look at it this way Pakistan have won more games than India head to head in any cricket match format so technically Pakistan are the better side
Who scored an amazing century for the team but lost against india in the quarter finals in cricket world cup 2011?
Ricky Ponting,he scored 104 runs against India but still his team Australia lost by 5 wickets
Which stadium in india is destined to host the 2011 cricket world cup finals?
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Is the indian cricket team in the world cup?
- The Indian cricket team’s participation in International Cricket Council (ICC) events is always a newsworthy topic to follow in the sporting world, and more so as the country is set to host the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup later this year.
Who is the captain of volleyball team in india?
Who is the current captain of india soccer team?
- India at FIFA World Cup – 2022 If India does qualify for the 2022 WC – it will be the first and last appearance of current captain Sunil Chhetri. In the 2018 qualifiers, India were out in the second round as they ended last in their group. Since then, India have qualified for the Asian Cup which will be held next year.
Who was the first captain of india for the odi cricket?
Ajit Wadekar was the first Captain of the ODI team of India.
Who was the first one day international cricket captain of india?
Ajit Wadekar was the 1st captain of India in ODIs.
Is the south africa cricket team coming to india?
- Before coming to India, South Africa cricket teamwould be playing Australia for a three-match ODI and a three-match T20I, both of which are a home series for South Africa. While India would be coming back home for the ODI series from a long tour of New Zealand.
What cricket team is better india or west indies?
What happens if india team play cricket with aliens?
Probably india will beat the sh-t out of them