Video answer: Param 8000: the incredible story of india's first supercomputer| newsmo
Top best answers to the question «Who is the first indian supercomputer»
But, India soon took it upon itself to develop its own indigenous supercomputer and shocked the world in 1991 with the PARAM 8000. This is the incredible story of India's first supercomputer.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who is the first indian supercomputer?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What is the name of the first supercomputer in india?
PARAM is the name of the first super computer
- Where is india's supercomputer param located?
- Which south indian state first joined the indian national army?
- Who is the first indian president?
⭐️ Who was the inventor of the first supercomputer in india?
- Vijay P. Bhatkar. Vijay P. Bhatkar is the architect of India's national initiative in supercomputing where he led the development of Param supercomputers. He developed the first Indian supercomputer, the PARAM 8000, in 1991 and later the PARAM 10000 in 1998.
- Which is the fastest supercomputer in india?
- Which is the fastest supercomputer of india?
- Do indian names come first or second?
⭐️ Who developed supercomputer in india?
“Great nations are not built on borrowed technologies” - Vijay P. Bhatkar Dr Vijay P Bhatkar is one of the internationally acknowledged scientist and IT leader of India. He is known as the man behind India's first supercomputer.
- Where were the first indian civilizations located?
- Who was the first indian governor general?
- Who was the first indian talking film?
Video answer: First supercomputer developed in india is ............ #shorts
We've handpicked 28 related questions for you, similar to «Who is the first indian supercomputer?» so you can surely find the answer!Who was the first president of indian?
Rajendra Prasad (3 December 1884 – 28 February 1963) was an Indian independence activist, lawyer, scholar and subsequently, the first president of India, in office from 1950 to 1962. He was an Indian political leader and lawyer by training.Who was the first indian woman president of the indian national congress?
- The year 1917 was also significant as Sarojini Naidu led a delegation of women to meet the Montagu-Chelmsford Committee to demand a series of reforms in the condition of Indian women. In 1925, Sarojini Naidu was elected President of Indian National Congress, the first Indian woman to hold that post.
Raja Harishchandra ( transl. King Harishchandra) is a 1913 Indian silent film directed and produced by Dadasaheb Phalke. It is often considered the first full-length Indian feature film.When was the first indian rupee coin introduced?
- The British India coins which were mostly in circulation from 1947 to 1950 until the first Republic of India (Pre-decimalization Series) coins were introduced as follows: On 26 January 1950, India became a sovereign republic. This series was introduced on 15 August 1950 and represented the first coinage of Republic India.
- Bank of Hindustan is the first bank in our country. It was established in the year 1770. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was formed in the year 1935, under the act, Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Video answer: Who made india's first supercomputer || make in india 🇮🇳 #shortsWho is the first indian couture house designer?
- A lot of the process for couture houses such as Dior, Chanel or Valentino happens in India and a lot of Savoir-faire or craftsmanship is done by the hands of Indian craftsmen hence, as an Indian designer, it is important to understand that just the craftsmanship is no longer a criteria that will alone take us there.
Lieutenant Ram Charan, an Indian Navy meteorologist, was the first Indian to visit Antarctica when he accompanied an Australian polar expedition in 1960.
Video answer: #supercomputer #fact about supercomputer | who is the first indian buy supercomputer? #short videoWho is the first lady of indian cinema?
Devika Rani Chaudhari (30 March 1908 – 9 March 1994), usually known as Devika Rani, was an Indian actress who was active in Hindi films during the 1930s and 1940s. Widely acknowledged as the first lady of Indian cinema, Devika Rani had a successful film career that spanned 10 years.Who was the first indian woman chief adviser?
- Previously, Dr. Chadha has been the first woman Chief Adviser to the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. India's Dr Neeru Chadha records handsome victory.First Indian woman to be elected to International Tribunal for the Law of the Seas. pic.twitter.com/vrP3EHGDlh
- Though Indian Cinema’s first mogul, Dadasaheb Phalke supervised and managed the production of twenty three films from 1913 to 1918, the initial growth of the Indian Film Industry was not as fast as that of Hollywood. Numerous new production companies emerged in the early 1920s.
Video answer: First indian who bought supercomputer 🤔 [only 1% people know it] #shorts #factsWho was the first superstar of indian cinema?
- Rajesh Khanna, the first superstar of Indian and Hindi Cinema with 74 Golden Jubilee Hits - (which includes 48 Platinum Jubilee hits and 26 Golden Jubilee Hits) & in addition had 22 Silver Jubilee Hits and 9 average hits, was born on 29 December 1942 in Amritsar, Punjab, India.Rajesh entered Hindi... The “First Superstar” of Indian cinema.
- The Indian Pomeranian is an excellent choice for first-time pet parents. This dog is small, easy to maintain, loyal, alert, and is a perfect guard dog. Also, unlike large breeds like German Shepherds or Golden Retrievers, this dog breed does not require tons of living space and exercises, making them the perfect Indian apartment dog.
- First time increment in salary is your annual increment which is by 3% of your basic pay and second one is your DA which is about to 6% to 10%. There is rank of Indian army and below is the full salary chart of Indian army.
- Sharma said this “Hindu first” version of Indian history will be added to a school curriculum which has long taught that people from central Asia arrived in India much more recently, some 3,000 to 4,000 years ago, and transformed the population.
- The submarine arm of the Indian Navy has been there for more than 50 years. The first Indian Submarine was INS Kalvari, which was inducted in the Indian Navy fleet back on December 8, 1967, under Cdr KS Subramanian.
- Two Major devaluation of Indian Rupee took place after independence. India devalued Rupee for the first time in 1966. In July of 1991 the Indian government devalued the rupee by between 18 and 19 percent.
- The first Indian National Congress session was held in 1885. Knowing the dates of Indian National Congress sessions and their presidents is important for IAS Exam.
- The history of the Indian rupee traces back to Ancient India in circa 6th century BCE, ancient India was one of the earliest issuers of coins in the world, along with the Chinese wen and Lydian staters. The first "rupee" in form of silver coin had been introduced by Afghan king Sher Shah Suri.
Video answer: India's first supercomputer, param 8000Which indian bank introduced the first atm in india?
- HSBC [Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation] was the first bank to introduce the ATM concept in India way back in 1987. Now, most of the banks have their ATM outlets in India. The ATMs installed were from Diebold
- Indian Parliament is Bicameral and consists of Two Houses Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha. President of India is called as first constituent (or a part) of Indian Parliament along with Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Old ariel view of Parliament House showing Upper House in left, Lower House in right, Library in back and Central Hall.
- Webexhibit. However, the initial epoch is the Saka Era, a traditional epoch of Indian chronology. Months are named after the traditional Indian months and are offset from the beginning of Gregorian months (see the table below).
- As per the Composite Water Management Index (CWMI) report released by the Niti Aayog, it was predicted that 21 Indian cities, including Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad, will face Day Zero situation by 2020. And not to be surprised, Chennai has become the first Indian city to have gone dry.
- In 1906, Bangalore became one of the first cities in India to have electricity from hydro power, powered by the hydroelectric plant situated in Shivanasamudra.
- RBI issues coins of INR 75, INR 150, INR 1000! He was the first Non-European to receive a Nobel Laureate for Literature. He is the author of the nation’s National Anthem: India- Jana Gana Mana, Bangladesh- Amar Shonar Bangla. To celebrate Rabindranath Tagore’s 150th birth anniversary in 2010, RBI issued a Rs. 150 Indian coin.