Top best answers to the question «Which european country influenced india»
Indian influence in the West can be traced with reasonable certainty from the ancient Mediterranean world of Greece and Rome, through the European Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the age of European imperial expansion and decline, to the post-colonial world of the Indian diaspora of modern times.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which european country influenced india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ The european country which colonised india?
British India, consisting of the directly-ruled British presidencies and provinces, contained the most populous and valuable parts of the British Empire and thus became known as "the jewel in the British crown".
- Which european nation colonized india?
- Which european country is best for indian to work?
- India which type of country?
⭐️ Which country built the first european fort in india?
Vasco da Gama, discoverer of the sea route to India (1498), established the first Portuguese factory (trading station) there in 1502, and the Portuguese viceroy Afonso de Albuquerque built the first European fort in India there in 1503.
- Which country loves india most?
- Which country visits india most?
- How was india influenced by imperialism?
⭐️ What european country colonized india?
Portugal and England Even tho the portuguese arrived there first.
- Against which country did india score?
- From which country india import dates?
- In which country india invest more?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Which european country influenced india?» so you can surely find the answer!India import gold from which country?
Detailed Solution. The correct answer is Switzerland. India's gold imports have declined by 14.5 percent in 2018 to 759 tonnes from 876 tonnes the previous year.India import petrol to which country?
- India is importing crude oil from more than 40 countries across the world. It is mainly importing from Saudi Arabia followed by Iraq and Iran. India has imported petroleum crude oil from Saudi Arabia with a value of USD 12111032 thousand during the year 2016. Top 10 Countries in Petroleum Crude Oil Exports
- Before leaving India, the British divided India into two independent states - Hindu-majority India and Muslim-majority Pakistan. Pakistan celebrates its Independence Day on August 14.
The correct answer is Portugal. The Portuguese were the first Europeans, who brought a printing press to India. The first book published in India was by the Jesuit of Goa in 1557 AD.Which country colonized india until 1947?
British raj, period of direct British rule over the Indian subcontinent from 1858 until the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947.Which country does not recognize india?
Officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), Taiwan is not recognised by India.Which country feels rich in india?
- Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons) ...
- Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint) ...
- Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee) ...
- Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee) ...
- Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani) ...
- Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel) ...
- Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik) ...
- Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
- Sri Lanka adopted Indian Standard Time -- used in India -- in April 2006. This means they use a standard time with an offset of thirty minutes from UTC. See the description of India's time zone above to better understand the time difference between this time zone and Coordinated Universal Time. Time Zone In Afghanistan
The data provided on the export analysis shows that there are almost 120 countries and territories, which actively import Garlic from India. The combined value of total export is 11.5 USD million. ... Top importing nations for Garlic.
|Country||Value (USD Million)|
|United Arab Emirates||0.8|
When was the last time India imported sugar?
- Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery in India averaged 291.62 USD Million from 1996 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 1317.97 USD Million in 2009 and a record low of 6.86 USD Million in 1996. This page includes a chart with historical data for India Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery.
10 Cheapest Countries You Must Travel To From India
- NEPAL. This Himalayan country promises mountains, spirituality, and scenic beauty…
- SRI LANKA…
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES…
Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. Russia is the largest supplier of military equipment to India, followed by Israel and France.Which country is larger than india?
- Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil and China are the larger country than India.
China has the strongest military force in the world while India stands at number four, according to a study released on Sunday by the defence website Military Direct. "The USA, despite their enormous military budgets, comes in 2nd place with 74 points, followed by Russia with 69, India at 61 and then France with 58.Which country is same as india?
Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. Russia is the largest supplier of military equipment to India, followed by Israel and France.Which country likes india the most?
- United Kingdom 941,883.
- Canada 317,239.
- Malaysia 301,961.
- Sri Lanka 297,418.
- Australia 293,625.
- Germany 265,928.
- China 251,313.
- France 238,707.
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Which country purchased evm from india?
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Which country ruled india before independence?
British raj, period of direct British rule over the Indian subcontinent from 1858 until the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947.Which country time same as india?
List of time zones by country
|Sovereign state||No. of time zones||Time zone|
What is India the largest country in the world?
- China and India are also some of the largest countries in the world by size, but they are vastly more densely populated. It's also quite fascinating that nearly 3 billion people are living in India and China combined, that's roughly 40% of the total world population!
It is situated just a few miles away from the European nation. The currency value of Algeria is lower than Indian rupee with 1 Rupee equaling 1.63 Algerian Dinars. So, you can have a good vacation in almost half the amount you will have to spend in your own country.Highest remittance to india from which country?
India, the world's largest recipient of remittances, received USD 87 billion in 2021 with the United States being the biggest source, accounting for over 20 per cent of these funds, according to the World Bank.