Top best answers to the question «Which country is larger in terms of latitudinal extent india or brazil»
- India has the latitude lines of 7°N to 37°N passing through it, i.e., 31 lines of latitude. Hence, Brazil is larger than India, in terms of latitude. Originally Answered: Which country has a larger latitudinal extent, India or Brazil?
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which country is larger in terms of latitudinal extent india or brazil?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which country is larger than india?
- Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil and China are the larger country than India.
- Which is bigger india or brazil?
- Which is larger in population china or india?
- India which type of country?
⭐️ Is brazil larger than india?
Brazil is about 2.6 times bigger than India.
India is approximately 3,287,263 sq km, while Brazil is approximately 8,515,770 sq km, making Brazil 159% larger than India.
- Which country loves india most?
- Which country visits india most?
- Which european country influenced india?
⭐️ Which is the larger country russia or india?
- The countries that are larger than India are Russia, Canada, U.S.A, China, Brazil and Australia. Russia is the largest among all countries. The area of the Country Russia is of 17.09 sq.km, and India has an area of 3.28 sq.km. Area wise data of countries
- Against which country did india score?
- From which country india import dates?
- In which country india invest more?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Which country is larger in terms of latitudinal extent india or brazil?» so you can surely find the answer!India import gold from which country?
Detailed Solution. The correct answer is Switzerland. India's gold imports have declined by 14.5 percent in 2018 to 759 tonnes from 876 tonnes the previous year.India import petrol to which country?
- India is importing crude oil from more than 40 countries across the world. It is mainly importing from Saudi Arabia followed by Iraq and Iran. India has imported petroleum crude oil from Saudi Arabia with a value of USD 12111032 thousand during the year 2016. Top 10 Countries in Petroleum Crude Oil Exports
- Before leaving India, the British divided India into two independent states - Hindu-majority India and Muslim-majority Pakistan. Pakistan celebrates its Independence Day on August 14.
British India, consisting of the directly-ruled British presidencies and provinces, contained the most populous and valuable parts of the British Empire and thus became known as "the jewel in the British crown".Which country brought printing press india?
The correct answer is Portugal. The Portuguese were the first Europeans, who brought a printing press to India. The first book published in India was by the Jesuit of Goa in 1557 AD.Which country colonized india until 1947?
British raj, period of direct British rule over the Indian subcontinent from 1858 until the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947.Which country does not recognize india?
Officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), Taiwan is not recognised by India.Which country feels rich in india?
- Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons) ...
- Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint) ...
- Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee) ...
- Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee) ...
- Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani) ...
- Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel) ...
- Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik) ...
- Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
- Sri Lanka adopted Indian Standard Time -- used in India -- in April 2006. This means they use a standard time with an offset of thirty minutes from UTC. See the description of India's time zone above to better understand the time difference between this time zone and Coordinated Universal Time. Time Zone In Afghanistan
The data provided on the export analysis shows that there are almost 120 countries and territories, which actively import Garlic from India. The combined value of total export is 11.5 USD million. ... Top importing nations for Garlic.
|Country||Value (USD Million)|
|United Arab Emirates||0.8|
When was the last time India imported sugar?
- Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery in India averaged 291.62 USD Million from 1996 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 1317.97 USD Million in 2009 and a record low of 6.86 USD Million in 1996. This page includes a chart with historical data for India Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery.
10 Cheapest Countries You Must Travel To From India
- NEPAL. This Himalayan country promises mountains, spirituality, and scenic beauty…
- SRI LANKA…
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES…
Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. Russia is the largest supplier of military equipment to India, followed by Israel and France.Which country is powerful than india?
China has the strongest military force in the world while India stands at number four, according to a study released on Sunday by the defence website Military Direct. "The USA, despite their enormous military budgets, comes in 2nd place with 74 points, followed by Russia with 69, India at 61 and then France with 58.Which country is same as india?
Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. Russia is the largest supplier of military equipment to India, followed by Israel and France.Which country likes india the most?
- United Kingdom 941,883.
- Canada 317,239.
- Malaysia 301,961.
- Sri Lanka 297,418.
- Australia 293,625.
- Germany 265,928.
- China 251,313.
- France 238,707.
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Which country purchased evm from india?
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Which country ruled india before independence?
British raj, period of direct British rule over the Indian subcontinent from 1858 until the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947.Which country time same as india?
List of time zones by country
|Sovereign state||No. of time zones||Time zone|