Top best answers to the question «Which country has longest distance from india»
ChileChile, the farthest country from India at a distance of 17000 km on the edge of Antarctic, is ready to cooperate with India on many fronts, from a study of glaciers to help conserve water to training troops in the Indian mountains and deserts. The Andes´ mountains in Chile are the next highest after the Himalayas.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which country has longest distance from india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which country is longest distance from india?
Chile, the farthest country from India at a distance of 17000 km on the edge of Antarctic, is ready to cooperate with India on many fronts, from a study of glaciers to help conserve water to training troops in the Indian mountains and deserts. The Andes´ mountains in Chile are the next highest after the Himalayas.
- Which is the longest distance standard meridian covers in india?
- Which country shares the longest land border with india?
- With which country does india share its longest international boundary?
⭐️ Which country has longest border with india?
The India Myanmar border is 1,643 km long. Note: Bangladesh has the longest border with India for the reason that it is surrounded by India on three sides, i.e. in north, east and west.
- With which country does india share the longest international boundary?
- What country shares longest border with india?
- From which country india import dates?
⭐️ Distance wise which is the longest train in india?
Dibrugarh-Kanyakumari Vivek ExpressIndia's longest train journey begins at Dibrugarh in Assam, and ends at the country's southernmost point — Kanyakumari, in Tamil Nadu. Along the way, the Dibrugarh-Kanyakumari Vivek Express covers a distance of 4,286 km; a five-day journey that sees the passengers traverse through nine Indian states.
- India import gold from which country?
- Which country import garlic from india?
- Which country import sugar from india?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Which country has longest distance from india?» so you can surely find the answer!Which country purchase evm from india?
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Which country purchased evm from india?
Nepal, Bhutan, Namibia and Kenya have purchased India-manufactured EVMs.Highest remittance to india from which country?
India, the world's largest recipient of remittances, received USD 87 billion in 2021 with the United States being the biggest source, accounting for over 20 per cent of these funds, according to the World Bank.Which country imports basmati rice from india?
Which country is the largest importer of Indian basmati rice in UAE?
- Demand of Indian Basmati is at the pick in UAE. Iraq is importing 6.1% of the total rice exported by India. This country also consumes a lot of rice and a constant importer of high quality rice from India. Asian countries import about 65%of total rice that India is exporting.
Currently, Gorakhpur railway station in Uttar Pradesh is the longest operational platform. 1,366 meter-long, it was renovated in 2013, and also serves as the headquarters of the North-Eastern Railway (NER).Which is longest day in india?
Know the scientific reason as to why June 21 is known as Summer Solstice, often known as the longest day of the year in India. This day is also celebrated as International Yoga Day in the world and also the World Music Day. On June 21st, the Northern Hemisphere is tilted towards the sun.Cardamom was imported to india from which country?
- In 1150, the Arab geographer Muhammad al-Idrisi noted that cardamom was being imported to Aden, in Yemen, from India and China. Later, in the 16th century, the Portuguese became involved in the trade, when it conquered the west coast of India, but the industry did not become of major interest on a wider scale to Europeans until the 19th century.
Leading source countries of foreign tourist arrivals in India in 2019 (in millions)
|Characteristic||Foreign tourist arrivals in millions|
Name the features taken from the Constitution of Germany in the Indian Constitution? Fundamental Rights are suspended during emergency idea was borrowed by the Indian Constitution makers from Germany.Which country did india get its independence from?
- INDIA got its Independence from the EAST INDIA COMPANIES...ITS THE UNION OF COMPANIES...IN WHICH EAST INDIA WAS ONE OF THEM.. AND IF U SAY FROM WHICH COUNTRY ,THEN ITS FROM THE BRITISH INDIA .... (ACQUIRED BY PARLIAMENT OF GREAT BRITAIN).. Originally Answered: From which country india got independence? British colonies were came to Hindustan.
What airlines fly to India?
- The airlines that operate flights to India depend on exactly where you want to go in the country but the main ones are Jet Airways , Air India, Virgin Atlantic and British Airways .
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Which country is best for moving from india?
- Norway. From the equality in the gender ratio to low crime rates and high salaries, Norway is a great place to move to for several reasons other than the usual high quality of life and public healthcare and education…
- New Zealand…
Canada. It's no secret that Canada is considered one of the best countries for Indians to immigrate to, and that is possibly why it has such a large population of people of Indian descent.Which country is nearest from india via sea?
What are the neighbouring countries of India?
- The nine neighbouring countries of India are – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Q.3. What are the neighbouring countries of India and their capitals that shares sea borders?
In India, Kolkata witnesses the longest day in the month of June (Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere). Therefore, the correct answer is Option 'B: Kolkata'. Note: During the summer solstice, the day is longer and the nights shorter. The summer solstice falls during the June solstice in the northern hemisphere.Which is the longest airport in india?
Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport serving the city of Nagpur is a international airport connecting Sharjah and Doha. The airport spread over 1460 acres has one of the longest Airport runway in India with total length of 3,200 mt and also home to AFS Nagpur.Which is the longest dam in india?
Hirakud Dam in Orrisa
Longest flyover in India
- The twins cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad has recently registered its name in the book of records for having the longest flyover in the nation. It is 11.6 km long and India’s longest flyover and the road will be the India’s longest expressway.
national highway 7
Winter Solstice marks the shortest day and longest night of the year. Winter Solstice will occur on Tuesday, December 21, IST this year. Usually, the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere takes place between December 19 to 23. In India, Winter Solstice will be at 9:28 pm on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.Which is the longest platform in india?
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India:1,366.33 m (4,483 ft)
- Kollam Junction, Kerala, India:1,180.5 m (3,873 ft)
- Kharagpur Junction, West Bengal, India: 1,072.5 m (3,519 ft)
- Pilibhit Junction, Uttar Pradesh India 900 m (2,953 ft)
- Auto Club Speedway station, Fontana, California, US: 2,675 ft (815 m)