Top best answers to the question «Which country has longest border with india»
The India Myanmar border is 1,643 km long. Note: Bangladesh has the longest border with India for the reason that it is surrounded by India on three sides, i.e. in north, east and west.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which country has longest border with india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which country shares the longest land border with india?
Bangladesh shares the longest land border with India.
- With which country india exchanged its border maps?
- With which country does india share its longest international boundary?
- With which country does india share the longest international boundary?
⭐️ What country shares longest border with india?
India shares the longest border with Bangladesh.
- Which country does not have a common border with india?
- Which is the country that shares a border with india?
- Which country has longest distance from india?
⭐️ Which country shares the smallest border with india?
Afghanistan have the shortest boundary with India.
- Which country is longest distance from india?
- Which is the only country that shares a border with india?
- Which is the longest border line between india and bangladesh?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Which country has longest border with india?» so you can surely find the answer!Which countries share the border with india?
total 7 countries share common border with India Pak, Afganistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh & Myanmar
- India doesn't share its border with any country except for Pakistan, China, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Bhutan and Sri Lanka( well it's an island country so no direct sharing of border).
Detailed Solution. The correct answer is Tripura.Which country celebrates republic day with india?
Republic Day is the name of a holiday in several countries to commemorate the day when they became republics. ... List.
|Country||Date of transition||Remarks|
|Ireland||18 April 1949||Republic of Ireland Act came into force|
|India||26 January 1950||Constitution of India came into effect|
Currently, Gorakhpur railway station in Uttar Pradesh is the longest operational platform. 1,366 meter-long, it was renovated in 2013, and also serves as the headquarters of the North-Eastern Railway (NER).Which is longest day in india?
Know the scientific reason as to why June 21 is known as Summer Solstice, often known as the longest day of the year in India. This day is also celebrated as International Yoga Day in the world and also the World Music Day. On June 21st, the Northern Hemisphere is tilted towards the sun.Which country has highest time difference with india?
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Which country has maximum time difference with india?
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Which other country celebrates independence day with india?
- However, India is not the only country that celebrates August 15 as Independence Day. Congo, South Korea, North Korea, Bahrain and Liechtenstein also celebrate August 15 as their Independence Day. Here’s more on them: India - India attained its freedom from the nearly 200-year-long British rule on August 15, 1947.
India is open to the idea of a term deal with OPEC + to ensure price stability in crude supplies, Oil Secretary Tarun Kapoor said Oct 20 at the India Energy Forum by CERAWeek, erasing volatile price swings detrimental to the economic growth of Asia third-largest economy.Which city has longest day in india?
In India, Kolkata witnesses the longest day in the month of June (Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere). Therefore, the correct answer is Option 'B: Kolkata'. Note: During the summer solstice, the day is longer and the nights shorter. The summer solstice falls during the June solstice in the northern hemisphere.Which is the longest airport in india?
Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport serving the city of Nagpur is a international airport connecting Sharjah and Doha. The airport spread over 1460 acres has one of the longest Airport runway in India with total length of 3,200 mt and also home to AFS Nagpur.Which is the longest dam in india?
Hirakud Dam in Orrisa
Longest flyover in India
- The twins cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad has recently registered its name in the book of records for having the longest flyover in the nation. It is 11.6 km long and India’s longest flyover and the road will be the India’s longest expressway.
national highway 7
Winter Solstice marks the shortest day and longest night of the year. Winter Solstice will occur on Tuesday, December 21, IST this year. Usually, the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere takes place between December 19 to 23. In India, Winter Solstice will be at 9:28 pm on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.Which is the longest platform in india?
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India:1,366.33 m (4,483 ft)
- Kollam Junction, Kerala, India:1,180.5 m (3,873 ft)
- Kharagpur Junction, West Bengal, India: 1,072.5 m (3,519 ft)
- Pilibhit Junction, Uttar Pradesh India 900 m (2,953 ft)
- Auto Club Speedway station, Fontana, California, US: 2,675 ft (815 m)
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan's Karachi port.Which is the longest train in india?
Dibrugarh - Kanyakumari Vivek Express
This weekly train, numbered 15905/15906, is currently the longest train route in the Indian Subcontinent. It joins Dibrugarh in Assam, North-East India to Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu which is the southernmost tip of Mainland India.
Which is the longest and smallest national highway in India?
- A major part of NH 7 covers the North-South Corridor of NHDP and it is officially listed as running over 2,369 km (1,472 mi) from Varanasi to Kanyakumari. It is the longest national highway in India. Smallest national highway in India: National Highway 47A, which starts from NH 47 at Kundannur, is the shortest highway in India.