Top best answers to the question «Which country built the first european fort in india»
Vasco da Gama, discoverer of the sea route to India (1498), established the first Portuguese factory (trading station) there in 1502, and the Portuguese viceroy Afonso de Albuquerque built the first European fort in India there in 1503.
- Vasco da Gama, discoverer of the sea route to India (1498), established the first Portuguese factory (trading station) there in 1502, and the Portuguese viceroy Afonso de Albuquerque built the first European fort in India there in 1503. The city remained a Portuguese possession until it was conquered by the Dutch in 1663.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which country built the first european fort in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which european country influenced india?
Indian influence in the West can be traced with reasonable certainty from the ancient Mediterranean world of Greece and Rome, through the European Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the age of European imperial expansion and decline, to the post-colonial world of the Indian diaspora of modern times.
- Which country came first cambodia or india?
- Which foreign country came to india first?
- Who built agra red fort in india?
⭐️ The european country which colonised india?
British India, consisting of the directly-ruled British presidencies and provinces, contained the most populous and valuable parts of the British Empire and thus became known as "the jewel in the British crown".
- Which is the first ship built in india?
- Which european nation colonized india?
- Which is the first sports car ever built in india?
⭐️ What european country colonized india?
Portugal and England Even tho the portuguese arrived there first.
- Which european country is best for indian to work?
- Who built first dam in india?
- Who built first mosque in india?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Which country built the first european fort in india?» so you can surely find the answer!Who was the first european to attack india?
Vasco da Gama, 1st Count of Vidigueira (UK: /ˌvæskoʊ də ˈɡɑːmə/, US: /ˌvɑːskoʊ də ˈɡæmə/; European Portuguese: [ˈvaʃku ðɐ ˈɣɐ̃mɐ]; c. 1460s – 24 December 1524), was a Portuguese explorer and the first European to reach India by sea.Who was the first european to find india?
Vasco da Gama was best known for being the first to sail from Europe to India by rounding Africa's Cape of Good Hope. Over the course of two voyages, beginning in 1497 and 1502, da Gama landed and traded in locales along the coast of southern Africa before reaching India on May 20, 1498.Who was the first european to reach india?
Alexander 327 C.E.
|Country Name||Republic of India; Bharat Ganrajya|
|Government Type||Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government.|
|Administrative Divisions||28 States and 8 Union Territories.|
- #1: Afghanistan.
- #2: Myanmar.
- #3: Maldives.
- #4: Sri Lanka.
- #5: Australia.
- #6: Japan.
- #7: Singapore.
- #8: Thailand.
Share of leading source countries for foreign tourist arrivals in India 2020. In 2020, Bangladesh accounted for the largest share of foreign tourist arrivals in India with over 20 percent, followed by the United States and United Kingdom. India had over 500 thousand visitors from Bangladesh that year.Who built the first temple in india?
- The earliest example of this kind was a cave temple that was built in around 400 B.C. at Bhaje containing images of learned Parasurama with Indra and Surya. Who built temples in India? Although the present structure is from the 14th century, the temple itself is believed to have been built some 2,000 years ago by sage Vishwamitra.
- There ware many empires at that time for ex- mangol empire ,purssian empire,ottoman empire etc. If we talk about countries then first Europeans were Portuguese followed by Dutch, British,Danish and French at last. French and Portuguese left India last. They remained in India even after the independence.
- When the Portuguese penetrated the Indian Ocean in the late 15th century and reached India’s southwestern coast, the Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral founded the first European settlement on Indian soil at Kochi in 1500.
- During this World Cup, India scored 125. Their second-lowest score is also against Australia and occurred in 1983. This Cup was held in the England city of Nottingham, where India only scored 158. When it comes to their highest, India's highest score occurred in 2007 against Bermuda.
- Mazafati dates (Kimia dates), Piarom dates (Maryami dates), Kali dates (Kalute dates) and several other dates are good imported dates in India and are produced in Iran. The statistics of Crystal Dates Company on exporting dates to India show the company’s ability to supply dates for export to India. Import dates from Dubai to India
Singapore, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Japan, the U.S., the U.K., France and Germany are the main investing countries in India. ... FDI EQUITY INFLOWS BY COUNTRY AND INDUSTRY.
|Main Invested Sectors||FY 2020/21 (April 2020-March 2021), in %|
Detailed Solution. The correct answer is Switzerland. India's gold imports have declined by 14.5 percent in 2018 to 759 tonnes from 876 tonnes the previous year.India import petrol to which country?
- India is importing crude oil from more than 40 countries across the world. It is mainly importing from Saudi Arabia followed by Iraq and Iran. India has imported petroleum crude oil from Saudi Arabia with a value of USD 12111032 thousand during the year 2016. Top 10 Countries in Petroleum Crude Oil Exports
- Before leaving India, the British divided India into two independent states - Hindu-majority India and Muslim-majority Pakistan. Pakistan celebrates its Independence Day on August 14.
The correct answer is Portugal. The Portuguese were the first Europeans, who brought a printing press to India. The first book published in India was by the Jesuit of Goa in 1557 AD.Which country colonized india until 1947?
British raj, period of direct British rule over the Indian subcontinent from 1858 until the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947.Which country does not recognize india?
Officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), Taiwan is not recognised by India.Which country feels rich in india?
- Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons) ...
- Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint) ...
- Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee) ...
- Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee) ...
- Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani) ...
- Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel) ...
- Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik) ...
- Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
- Sri Lanka adopted Indian Standard Time -- used in India -- in April 2006. This means they use a standard time with an offset of thirty minutes from UTC. See the description of India's time zone above to better understand the time difference between this time zone and Coordinated Universal Time. Time Zone In Afghanistan
The data provided on the export analysis shows that there are almost 120 countries and territories, which actively import Garlic from India. The combined value of total export is 11.5 USD million. ... Top importing nations for Garlic.
|Country||Value (USD Million)|
|United Arab Emirates||0.8|
When was the last time India imported sugar?
- Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery in India averaged 291.62 USD Million from 1996 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 1317.97 USD Million in 2009 and a record low of 6.86 USD Million in 1996. This page includes a chart with historical data for India Imports of Sugars & Sugar Confectionery.
10 Cheapest Countries You Must Travel To From India
- NEPAL. This Himalayan country promises mountains, spirituality, and scenic beauty…
- SRI LANKA…
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES…
Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. Russia is the largest supplier of military equipment to India, followed by Israel and France.Which country is larger than india?
- Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil and China are the larger country than India.