Top best answers to the question «Where to file complaint against online company in india»
The consumer online resource and empowerment center is a governmental portal for the complaint and grievance redressal system. It is run by the Consumer Coordination Council and supported by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where to file complaint against online company in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Where to file complaint against credit card company in india?
- To file a credit reporting complaint, consumers can: File online at www.consumerfinance.gov/Complaint Call the toll-free phone number at 1-855-411-CFPB (2372) or TTY/TDD phone number at 1-855-729-CFPB (2372) Fax the CFPB at 1-855-237-2392
- Where to complaint against a company in india?
- How do i file a complaint against a company in india?
- How to complaint against company in india?
⭐️ How to file complaint against a company in india?
- If any company is failed to serve good service or good product, customers have right to file complaint against the company & request for compensation in consumer court/forum. Online Legal India will resolve your case at minimum cost. Get support until your case is resolved.
- How can i complaint against an online company in india?
- How to file a complaint against air india?
- How to file complaint against bank in india?
⭐️ How to file complaint against insurance company in india?
- Call Toll Free Number 155255 (or) 1800 4254 732 or. Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Make use of IRDAI's online portal - Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS): Register and monitor your complaint at igms.irda.gov.in.
- Where can i file a complaint against a tenant in india?
- How do i file a complaint against air india?
- How to file complaint against reserve bank of india?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Where to file complaint against online company in india?» so you can surely find the answer!Where can i file a complaint against a post office in india?
- 1. Complaint on delayed delivery / non-delivery of Speed Post , Express Parcel, Business Parcel, Logistics Post , Non payment of COD amount and any other complaint related to premium products. i) Public Grievance (PG) Division, Postal Directorate, New Delhi 110 001. ii) Dy. General Managr (BP) for EPP, LP, BP.
How to file a consumer complaint against a telecom company?
- As per the Telecom Consumers Protection and Redressal of Grievances Regulations, 2007, in case a consumer has a complaint, the first step is to register the complaint at the toll free Call Centre number of the service provider and obtain a docket number, confirming registration of the complaint. Q 2.
- Call Toll Free Number 155255 (or) 1800 4254 732 or. Send an e-mail to [email protected] Make use of IRDAI's online portal - Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS): Register and monitor your complaint at igms.irda.gov.in. Send a letter to IRDAI with your complaint:
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has introduced a complaint management system (CMS) on its website. Through this portal you can file complaints against all financial service providers such as banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs), which are regulated by the central bank.
Call the Police the next time she indulges in this act. Ask them to lodge a FIR against your neighbour for causing public nuisance. Alternatively, may file a complaint before SDM under section 133 of criminal procedure code for nuisance created by your neighbour.Where to file a cyber crime complaint in india?
- Certain cyber crime offenses come under the Indian Penal Code. You can register a cyber crime FIR at the nearest local police station to report them.
- This is the reason why the Forums are established exclusively for Consumer Protection. How to file a consumer complaint online? You can surely file a complaint online from our official website. Online Legal India provides you the platform to file a case from anywhere and anytime. Follow the steps described below-
- Go to the website of Ministry of Corporate affairs (MCA) and click on the MCA services and in the drop down list, click on complaints and you will be given an option to create Investor Complaint and you will be directed to the Investor Complaint form. You may fill in all the necessary information and submit your complaint online.
- Report to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA): If the Airlines is not willing to help or acting aloof at any stage then the consumer can file a complaint with a Government Agency that oversees air travel. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is the governing body overseeing air travel in India. 4.
- Resolved. 126.
How do I file a complaint against Air India?
- If you are not satisfied with Air India, file a complaint now: 1 Go to "File a Complaint" page 2 Choose Air India and write your complaint in detail 3 Enter your personal information to create an account 4 Get refund / replacement / damages from Air India More ...
Lodge your complaint or send suggestion to Medical Council of India. Lodge your complaint or send suggestion to the Medical Council of India (MCI). Users can lodge a complaint and send their suggestions/feedback by entering the subject, email address and name along with complaint/feedback description in this form.Where to complaint about employer in india?
How to file a complaint against non-payment of salary?
- You can proceed to file a summary suit against the employer for not paying salary on time through a good employment attorney who will file the suit before the court which has appropriate jurisdiction to deal with your matter. Was this answer helpful? Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Here's the complete procedure to file a consumer complaint in India.
- Step 1: Register on the website, consumerhelpline.gov.in by clicking on 'New user'.
- Step 2: Complainant needs to provide all the required details like name, email id, address and phone number.
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in English, Hindi or the official language of the area.
Report to Government:You can even file a complaint at the website of Department of Telecommunication here http://dot.gov.in/public-grievances This website is created by the Government of India to help resolve telecommunication complaints of the consumers. How to file itr online in india?
How can I pay my taxes online?
- How to Pay your Taxes Online to the IRS. There are a few ways to pay your IRS taxes online: IRS Direct Pay: allows you to pay using a bank debit without creating an account. EFTPS: similar to Direct Pay, but requires a registered account and IRS verification to use. Businesses should use EFTPS to pay taxes online.
In the online ITR form under the 'General Information' tab, choose the 'return filing section' as 'revised return' under Section 139(5) and 'return filing' type as 'revised'. Now enter the acknowledgment Number and Date of filing the original return.How to file rti online in india?
How to apply for RTI online in India?
- Click on Apply menu item on top Navigation Bar to reach RTI Application wizard, fill in personal details( Auto Filled, if you have registered and logged in ) and write your query/information required in simple English.
- First,visit the official website of Income Tax of India and sign up as a new user.
- To complete this sign up process,you have to enter your PAN Number and other needed basic information…
- After getting registered you will be taken to a form which holds your address,the one which is entered in your PAN card…
- The tenant should go to the police station having jurisdiction over the area where the offence is committed.
- Report to officer-in-charge/ station house officer and tell the officer to register the complaint.
- Also mention the names of the witnesses, if there were any witnesses present.
- Step 1: Surf internet for a brand name that is “wacky-enough” ...
- Step 2: Preparing a trademark application…
- Step 3: Filing the application of brand name registration…
- Step 4: Examining the process of the brand name application.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Indian Patent office and navigate to the web-based Patent filing application – the comprehensive e-filing gateway. Step 2 : User needs to log in directly (if already registered), otherwise, register as a new user by following the DSC manual.How to file an online fir in india?
- Visiting the concerned/local police's official website is the first step when it comes to filing an online FIR. (For example, for Delhi police, visit www.delhipolice.nic.in). Found the police website, what is the next step to file the FIR? After opening the website, click on the services option.
Can I file my own GST returns?
- Yes you can file your own returns on GST Portal. GST return can be filed in different forms depending upon the nature of transaction and registration. Return Forms that are applicable for Normal Tax payers along with its Due Dates: