Where can one find the constitution of india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where can one find the constitution of india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where can one find the constitution of india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who wrote india constitution?
Dr. B.R Ambedkar wrote India's constitution.
- Why is constitution called mini india?
- How many changes in constitution of india?
- How many people wrote constitution of india?
⭐️ Who adopted the constitution of india?
The Constituent Assembly adopted the constitution.
- When was the constitution of india adapted?
- Is the constitution of india a legal document?
- When did constitution come into force in india?
⭐️ Who interprets the constitution in india?
Though the power vests to the Indian Parliament, but if occasionally required, in rare cases, the Judiciary of India interprets the constitution.
- Who prepared a constitution for india in 1928?
- Fundamental rights in which part of constitution of india?
- How many articles are in the constitution of india?
1 other answer
The Constitution of India, much like the Constitution of the United States, is the supreme law of the land. The Constitution of India can be found online at India Code.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Where can one find the constitution of india?» so you can surely find the answer!
The constitution of india was adopted on which date?
January 26, 1950On November 26, 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India formally adopted the Constitution of India. It came into force on January 26, 1950.
What constitution say about muslim prime minister of india?
No muslim can ever dream of becoming indian prime minister .Constitutional or not
When did the constitution of india came into force?
26th january 1950
How many articles are there in the constitution of india?
There are 395 articles in the constitution of India
How many languages are accepted in the constitution of india?
- India has no National Language as per the Constitution but has Hindi and English as the official languages. As per Article 343 of the Indian Constitution: (1) The official language of the Union of India shall be Hindi written in Devanagari script.
What is the constitution of the supreme court of india?
- In exercise of this power, Order XL has been framed” . Article 137 of the Constitution of India, 1950, states that subject to arrangements of any law and principles made under Article 145, the Supreme Court has the ability to review any order pronounced.
When did the constituent assembly adopt the constitution of india?
On January 26th 1950 Constituent Assembly adopt the constitution of India.
When was article 21 added to the constitution of india?
- A new article 21A was inserted below the Article 21 in the Eighty-sixth Amendment in the year 2002 to make this a fundamental right. Through this amendment education for all children below 6 years became a Directive Principle for State Policy (DPSP).
Who has the authority to amend the constitution of india?
Does india constitution allow a person to be the president of india twice?
YES, indian constitution gives permission to a president to reelect as president of india...
Where can i find a match in india?
- What began as a service solely for Marwadi households has now grown across countries - from USA to Hong Kong, UK, Thailand and Australia. The company finds matches for Indians across the globe, and helps desi families find their kids someone they can tie the knot with.
Where can one find job listings in india?
You can find job listings in India online from the MonsterIndia website. Once on the website, refine your search by entering in your experience and the job title you are looking for.
Where to find company cin number in india?
- It has CIN number just after the title "Certificate of Incorporation" that contains 21 digits alpha-numeric CIN code / number. This sample format of CIN No. is applicable to all registration done by ROC in India under the classification of Private Limited Company (PLC).
How many amendments have been made to the constitution of india?
- As of January 2020, there have been 104 amendments of the Constitution of India since it was first enacted in 1950. There are three types of amendments to the Constitution of India of which second and third type of amendments are governed by Article 368.
Who was the president of india when the constitution was adopted?
On 24th January, 1950, Rajendra Prasad was elected as the first president of India with whose signature the Indian constitution was adopted.
What was the 94th amendment of the constitution of india on 2006?
The Constitution 94th Amendment Act 2006 made an Amendment for word Bihar (A State Of India) In Article I64 subsituting it by words (Chattisgarh,Jharkhand).
Where can one find information on dating in india?
One can find information on dating in India through a variety of news and web sources. One prominent website is AskMen, where many articles are written detailing dating in India.
Where can one find information on outsourcing to india?
One can find information on outsourcing to India on various websites like oDesk and 123outsource. Both websites offer a great amount of information regarding this subject.
Where can you find a map of mumbai india?
Where can you find a playstation store in india?
Where can you find thieves markets in india mumbai?
- The Chor Bazaar, Mumbai, also known as the Thieves Market, allows one to experience an interesting slice of life in the city of dreams. It’s also a unique place to shop for things you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
Where can you find wwe t shirt in india?
I know one of the Vendor, who Sells WWE Tees in India, you can call him on 9811545921 his name is Annu
Where to find driving licence number on card india?
- Drivers can find their license numbers by logging into the website of their state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Users choose their state and type their name and ID number. They will then be prompted to enter additional registration details. How can I get my lost driving Licence number in India?
Where can i find information on stock options in india?
NriInvestIndia.com is a good site to research your stock options in India. Interactive Brokers is another company that you can use to help with your stock option in India and other countries.
Where can i find the best wooden floorings in india?