When did the french come to india?
- Top best answers to the question «When did the french come to india»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «When did the french come to india?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «When did the french come to india»
- According to some sources, the first French expedition to India might have taken place during the reign of King Francis I in the mid-16th century. In 1667, an expedition was sent under the command of Commissioner François Caron, which upon reaching Surat came up with the first French factory unit in India in 1668.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «When did the french come to india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How did the french come in india?
the first time that the french came to india was much before they actually took control of pondichery. under the king FRANCIS I , France sent 2 ships to india , one of which then returned back to france. after this the french actually came to india and the french india era began. previously their main intention behind this was commercialization but later they became more intrested in the political aspects and grew a desire to make india their own. this is how the french era in began.........................
⭐️ When did french india end?
French India ended in 1954.
⭐️ When was french east india company created?
French East India Company was created in 1664.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «When did the french come to india?» so you can surely find the answer!
When did ice cream come to india?
- In 16th century India one of the gems of world ice cream arrived. Kulfi is first mentioned in the Ain-i-Akbari, the record of the life of the Moghul emperor Akbar the Great who reigned from 1556 to 1605.
When did pressure cookers come to india?
- When did pressure cooker came to India? 1949 When did the pressure cooker become popular? The first known pressure cooker was invented by French physicist, Denis Papin , in 1679.
When did the aryans come to india?
When do siberian birds come to india?
Siberian birds come to India during winter.
When did bjp come to power in india?
The Bharatiya Janata Party was officially founded in 1980, and the first general election it contested was in 1984, in which it won only two Lok Sabha seats. Following the election in 1996, the BJP became the largest party in the Lok Sabha for the first time, but the government it formed was short-lived.
When did constitution come into force in india?
The Indian constitution came into effect on the 26th of January, 1950. On this day, the constitution of India did repeal the Indian Independence Act.
When did gst come into existence in india?
- GST Act came into existence in India on 1st July 2017 with the motive of One Nation One Tax. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a destination based tax that subsumed many indirect taxes in India. GST is a multi-stage tax that gets levied on every value addition.
When did india disaster report 2013 come out?
- In the backdrop of this important requirement, the NIDM commenced publication of India Disaster Report from the year 2011. The India Disaster Report 2013 documents the major disasters of the year with focus on the Uttarakhand Flash Floods and the Cyclone Phailin.
When did the british first come to india?
- The British began rule in India 1858 through 1947. Before British Imperialism in India, India was doing very well and flourishing. Britain came to India in 1858 for their profitable resources that the British Empire wanted to make theirs.
When does gst come into force in india?
- It is an indirect tax levied on sale of goods and services. The reformists believe that GST is one of the most awaited law which upon introduced will boost the economic growth in the country. This law if passed by the parliament may come into force from April 2016.
When does the incredibles come out in india?
- More product Out June 22 in India, Pixar's long-awaited return to the world of The Incredibles from writer-director Brad Bird is a rollicking ride, with masterful action sequences and an endless amount of laughs.
When naruto will come in india on 2012?
I think at the end of this year only if the ban is removed from naruto.
When did black and white tv come to india?
It began thirty-six years ago, in 1982.
Unlike today's world of high-definition TVs and LED screens with a million colours, the television in India was black and white till as recently as the early 1980s. But on April 25, 1982 – thirty-six years ago – Doordarshan broadcast India's first ever colour programme.
When did mutual funds come into being in india?
- The SEBI Mutual Fund Regulations came into being in 1996 after the passing of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Act of 1992. After this, the Mutual fund companies have extended and grown exponentially with the help of foreign institutions setting companies in India through joint ventures and properties.
When did samsung galaxy's iii come out in india?
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications Alternate names GT-I9300 Brand Samsung Model Galaxy S III Price in India ₹5,999 Release date May 2012 6 more rows ...
When did the roman catholic church come to india?
- Roman Catholicism was first introduced to India by Portuguese, Italian and Irish Jesuits in the 16th century to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ among Indians. Most Christian schools, hospitals, primary care centres originated through the Roman Catholic missions brought by the trade of these countries.
When will camp rock 2 come out in india?
It will come out on October 15.... 3pm
When will the pubg mobile lite come to india?
Hi, would you like to play the PUBG Mobile Lite game? if the PUBG Lite game is not launched yet and you want to play the game. you need to download the VPN Lite for PUBG Lite app this will help you to allow to play the PUBG Lite in your country.
When did facebook come to india for the first time?
- 26 September 2006 Facebook came to india in 2006! Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world Facebook was founded in 2004
When did the british come to india as a trade?
- The British landed on the Indian Subcontinent at the port of Surat on August 24, 1608 AD for the purpose of trade, but after 7 years British got royal order (i.e. Farman) to establish a factory at Surat under the leadership of Sir Thomas Roe (Ambassador of James I).
Where did the huns come from when they attacked india?
- No one knows exactly where the Huns came from. Some scholars believe they originated from the nomad Xiongnu people who entered the historical record in 318 B.C. and terrorized China during the Qin Dynasty and during the later Han Dynasty. The Great Wall of China was reportedly built to help protect against the mighty Xiongnu.
Does tea come from india?
Yes tea comes from India actually, tea comes from china.
India come under which region?
South AsiaSouth Asia, subregion of Asia, consisting of the Indo-Gangetic Plain and peninsular India. It includes the countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka; Afghanistan and the Maldives are often considered part of South Asia as well.
What things come from india?
There are so many things that are produced in India. Some of the common ones include medication drugs, chemicals, electronics, textiles and so much more.
Who drove the french out of india?
I believe it was the British who were driven out of India. India had, I believe, a British mandate that India would someday self govern. India revolted against the British which excelerated the mandate.................................