What was the literacy rate in india in 1981?
- Top best answers to the question «What was the literacy rate in india in 1981»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What was the literacy rate in india in 1981?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What was the literacy rate in india in 1981»
- India Literacy Rate 1981-2020. Adult literacy rate is the percentage of people ages 15 and above who can both read and write with understanding a short simple statement about their everyday life. India literacy rate for 2018 was 74.37%, a 5.07% increase from 2011.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What was the literacy rate in india in 1981?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What is the 2010 literacy rate of india?
mens 87.5 womens 85.5
- How can you improve literacy rate in india?
- Percentage of literacy rate in india state wise?
- Which state has most literacy rate in india?
⭐️ What is the literacy rate of india in 2000?
what is the literacy rate of India as per 2000 census
- Which state in india has lowest literacy rate?
- Which city in india has the highest literacy rate?
- Which state in india has the highest literacy rate?
⭐️ Highest literacy rate among union territory in india?
- Which state has almost 100 percent literacy rate in india?
- Which state has the highest female literacy rate in india?
- Which state in india has the highest female literacy rate?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What was the literacy rate in india in 1981?» so you can surely find the answer!
Which state in india has the highest literacy rate today?
Kerala90.86% according to 2001 census100% according to National Family Health Survey (NFHS) designated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of India, 2007
What is india's literacy rate as of 2009?
The literacy rate as of recent polls/stats suggest that literacy rate in India is 79.9%. The Literacy rate is also the ability 2 read and write.
Which state of india has the highest and lowest literacy rate and how much in 2011?
Kerala has the highest literacy of 93.91% and Bihar has the lowest literacy of 63.82%.
What is divorce rate in india?
As of 2011 CE, the divorce rate in the Republic of India is 1.01 for every thousand marriages annually.
What is the population of male and male literacy in india?
a mans literacy rate in India is 82.14 and a females is 65.46
What is merchant discount rate in india?
What is a Merchant Discount Rate? A merchant discount rate is the rate levied on debit and credit card transactions to a merchant for the payment processing services. Before accepting debit and credit cards as payment the merchant must set up this service and agree to the rate.
What is reserve repo rate in india?
- REPO rate is the rate of interest at which the central bank of India, i.e. Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ), lends money to the commercial banks. In case of a financial crisis, the commercial banks can lend money from the Reserve Bank of India and the rate of interest at which the money is provided is called the repo rate.
What is the growth rate in india?
- According to IMF World Economic Outlook (April-2019), GDP growth rate of India in 2019 is projected at 7.3% and India is 8th fastest growing nation of the world just behind Bangladesh . Average growth rate from 2013-17 is estimated at 7.149%, that is 9th highest.
What is the obesity rate in india?
- Obesity in India has reached epidemic proportions in the 21st century, with morbid obesity affecting 5% of the country's population. India is following a trend of other developing countries that are steadily becoming more obese. Unhealthy, processed food has become much more accessible following India's continued integration in global food markets.
What is the poverty rate in india?
- The Saxena Committee report, using data from 1972 to 2000, separated calorific intake apart from nominal income in its economic analysis of poverty in India, and then stated that 50% of Indians lived below the poverty line. The Planning Commission of India, in contrast, determined that the poverty rate was 39% . Jan 5 2020
What is withholding tax rate in india?
Withholding Tax Rates for Payments to Non-Resident Companies
|Nature of Payment||Withholding Tax Rate|
|Interest on investment in long-term infrastructure bonds issued by Indian company (rupee denominated bonds or government securities)||5%|
|Long-term capital gains (other than exempt income)||20%|
Current repo rate in india?
That would depend on the damand for the specific bond
Which state highest literacy in india according to sensus 2001?
What is current inflation rate in india today?
what is the current inflation rate in India today?as per today i.e 28-3-2009 the inflation rate is 0.27%
What is the corporate tax rate in india?
- The corporate tax rate in India is at 30%, China 25%, US 35% and in some cases 47% while in the UK it is 20%.
What is the crude death rate in india?
In 2020, crude death rate for India was 7.3 deaths per thousand population. Over the last 50 years, crude death rate of India was declining at a moderating rate to shrink from 16.73 deaths per thousand population in 1971 to 7.19 deaths per thousand population in 2020.
What is the current fertility rate in india?
- The total fertility rate of India stands at 2.2 as of 2017. Due to the large population, poverty and strain on resources, the Indian government initiated population control efforts to decrease birth rate with the current target being at 2.1 children per woman. Country comparisons use data from the Population Reference Bureau.
What is the current gdp rate of india?
India current GDP is 7.7 % in Q-2 of 2011.
What is the internet penetration rate in india?
The number of internet users in urban India rose by 4% to 323 million in 2020, accounting for 67% of the urban population. The top nine cities account for 33% of active internet users in urban India.
What is the rate of chips in india?
The price range for Lays chips price vary from Rs. 10 to Rs. 35.
What is the sale tax rate in india?
The tax system in India is categorized as moderate. The top rate for the individual tax category is 30%, however because of a surcharge, the tax rate comes to 33%. Corporate income tax, comes higher than many other countries, with the highest rates hitting 30% also including the 10% surcharge totaling 33%. Besides these main taxes, there are also other taxes in india such as dividend tax, property tax and taxes on insurance contracts.
What is the unemployment rate in india 2021?
India's unemployment rate fell to 9.17% in June after a spike to 11.9% in May from 7.97% in April due to the second Covid wave. According to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), in June 2021, urban unemployment rate fell, but still remained high at 10.07% compared with 14.73% in May.