What was the highest score of pakistan against india?
- Top best answers to the question «What was the highest score of pakistan against india»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What was the highest score of pakistan against india?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What was the highest score of pakistan against india»
- A single two-match T20I series was played in India in 2012. The highest team score made in a T20I between the two nations was India's 192/5 made at Ahmedabad in December 2012. In the same match Pakistan recorded their highest score against India, scoring 181/7.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What was the highest score of pakistan against india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How many times have india won against pakistan in world cup?
India have won four times against Pakistan in the Cricket World Cup.
⭐️ Why did us put a ban on trade against india and pakistan?
- Why india hate pakistan?
- India's second highest score in one day international match?
- How many india pakistan border?
⭐️ Who captained pakistan in the 1996 world cup quarter final match against india?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What was the highest score of pakistan against india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Is pakistan safer than india?
Aside from a few areas, listed below, traveling in Pakistan is no more dangerous than traveling in neighboring India, and for women, Pakistan is actually safer than India.
Who divided india from pakistan?
Further, the Boundary Commission, headed by Sir Cyril Radcliffe, decided on the territorial demarcation between the two newly-created provinces. Power was transferred to Pakistan and India on 14 and 15 August, respectively, under the Indian Independence Act 1947.
Who parted india and pakistan?
The actual division of British India between the two new dominions was accomplished according to what has come to be known as the "3 June Plan" or "Mountbatten Plan". It was announced at a press conference by Mountbatten on 3 June 1947, when the date of independence - 15 August 1947 - was also announced.
Who separated india and pakistan?
The main spokesperson for the partition was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He became the first Governor-General of Pakistan. Millions of people moved across the new Radcliffe Line between the two newly formed states. The population of British India in 1947 was about 570 million.
Why does india bomb pakistan?
India is not bombing Pakistan
Why does india hate pakistan?
India does not Hate Pakistan, it only has Military Rivalry with Pakistan due to the Issue of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch
What is different between india and pakistan?
India and Pakistan are two separate countries. India has a larger population of Hindus and Pakistan has a larger population of Muslims.
What is happening between pakistan and india?
Relations between the two states have been defined by the violent partition of British India in 1947 which started the Kashmir conflict, and the numerous military conflicts fought between the two nations. Consequently, their relationship has been plagued by hostility and suspicion.
What india was what was pakistan designated for?
Why did india split into pakistan and india?
Because the only leading party of Muslims of India, Muslim League wished for the partition.
What 2 mountain ranges border india and pakistan?
- The Karakoram mountain range is the second highest in the world. A part of it extends from the Himalayan range. It nestles between the three borders: India ( Ladakh ), China ( Xinjiang ), and Pakistan (Gilgit-Baltistan). It is the continental divide of southern Asia.
What are counrtries surronded by india and pakistan?
- India is surrounded by Pakistan to the North West and Myanmar to the East. Nepal and Bhutan are the neighboring countries to India. Around one fifth of the total World population resides in the South East Asia. The popular tourist destinations like Malaysia and Singapore are also situated in the South Asia.
What benefit did india gain after separating pakistan?
well,India has allways been stupid but Pakistan never even wanted to be separated after they attaked they had to separate but nobody knew so its all just WRONG!
What do both india and pakistan have today?
India and Pakistan both gained, Nuclear Weapons.
What is the border between india and pakistan?
Its name is Wagha border.common border between India and Pakistan is 2912 miles long Border is 2912 Km (not miles)
What is the problem between india and pakistan?
The nations of India and Pakistan have fiercely contested each other over Kashmir, fighting three major wars and two minor wars. It has gained immense international attention given the fact that both India and Pakistan are nuclear powers and this conflict represents a threat to global security.
What is the richest country india or pakistan?
Pakistan is richer than India India is poor
What is the situation of india and pakistan?
- Pakistan and India are facing serious difficulties in their bilateral relations. Though they are not in a state of war, a virtual warlike situation exists on the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir. They are engaged in an intense propaganda against each other.
What province does pakistan and india both claim?
- By that time, India and Pakistan had both declared themselves to be nuclear powers. Today, Delhi and Islamabad both claim Kashmir in full, but control only parts of it - territories recognised internationally as "Indian-administered Kashmir" and "Pakistan-administered Kashmir".
What river runs through both india and pakistan?
The Indus river.
Can india become friend with pakistan?
Can india defeat pakistan in war?
NEW DELHI: India has no clarity about its military and strategic objectives vis-à-vis its stated adversaries, Pakistan and China, and can defeat neither of them in a war, a new book by N.C. Asthana, former Indian police officer respected for his insights into security affairs, says.
Does india and pakistan have nukes?
India has approximately 150 nuclear warheads, and has land-based, sea-based and air-launch nuclear capabilities… Pakistan has approximately 160 warheads. This number exceeds the projection made by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in 1999 that Pakistan would have 60-80 warheads by 2020.
Does india hates pakistan and china?
Yes, there is a reason for it..... Indians don't hate Pakistanis, however, we hate politicians of who are responsible for the condition where indian don't like Pakistan and Pakistanis don't like India. Don't want to comment on China as I don't have much information on it.