What three european countries set up trading posts in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What three european countries set up trading posts in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What three european countries set up trading posts in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which european countries had the most trading posts in india?
Portugal and England
- Which european countries currency is lower than india?
- What trading company controlled india?
- What time trading closes in india?
⭐️ Wich european countries had the most trading posts in india?
Great Britain, France, Portugal, and Germany.
- Which state in india that have international border with three countries?
- What is commodity trading in india like?
- What is the east india trading company?
⭐️ What european nation established the first trading post in india?
- What european country colonized india?
- What countries does india border?
- Was the east india trading company in india?
1 other answer
The European countries which set up trading centers were England, Holland, Portugal France and Denmark.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What three european countries set up trading posts in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
India is afghanistan's largest trading partner?
Is copy trading legal in india?
Yes, copy trading is legal in most countries, provided that the broker itself is properly regulated. When investing in the financial markets using a regulated-broker and legalizes your account and the traders carried within them.
What are the countries around india?
There is Sir Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Myanmar and Bhutan.
India was colonized by what european country?
Indo-european invaders of india?
There is no race as Indo-European.Aryans are the original habitants and residents of Aryavrat / Bharatvarsh / Bharat / Hindusthan / Hindustan/ India
Which european country influenced india?
Indian influence in the West can be traced with reasonable certainty from the ancient Mediterranean world of Greece and Rome, through the European Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the age of European imperial expansion and decline, to the post-colonial world of the Indian diaspora of modern times.
What countries have a border with india?
Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh.
What countries near india start with m?
India shares land borders with Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh. Myanmar is east if India.
What current countries are in ancient india?
What is the neighbouring countries in india?
Myanmar(Burma), Bhutan, Nepal, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh ans Sri Lanka
How to get a trading account in india?
You will need to submit the following documents to start a trading account: A passport-size photograph. A copy of your PAN card. Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID card, driving license, PAN card or any other authorised photo identity.
How to start stock market trading in india?
- Let us start with the very first step towards starting trading in Indian Stock Market. The first step towards doing any trading in share market is to select a broker and open a demat and trading account. This step though basic also requires proper planning and research.
What city in india has three letters?
What european country had biggest influence in india?
Britain would have had the biggest influence in India.
What are currency of neighbouring countries of india?
Which is the best binary trading app in india?
- By far, our favorite binary trading app in India is IQ Option. IQ Option has been around since 2014, and the broker has amassed more than 48 million users, executing a million-plus trades each day. IQ Option users report that the average time for processing withdrawal requests is 11 hours, so you can get your money out the same day you request it.
How many border countries does india?
How many countries separated from india?
- The Indian subcontinent consists of 7 countries- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh , Nepal , Sri Lanka , Bhutan , and the Maldives . But what if the entire Indian subcontinent was to be contained within a single political boundary? An explanatory video by the YouTube channel, Real Life Lore, imagined what it would be like.
India export cement to which countries?
India exported about 2.81 million tonnes cement valued at ` 937 crore (including 0.78 million tonnes clinker, 1.78 million tonnes of portland gray cement and 0.09 million tonnes white cement) in 2012-13 to Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Madagascar, South Africa & Bangladesh, etc.
Name 2 countries that border india?
The two countries that border India are China and Pakistan.Nepal,Bhutan,Afganistan,Myanmmar and Bangladesh also share boundries with India.
Name the countries larger than india?
Population wise, China. India= 1,210,193,422 China= 1,347,350,000 Area wise, Australia, Brazil, USA, China, Canada and Russia (Sq km) India= 1,222,559 Australia= 2,969,907 Brazil= 3,287,612 USA= 3,678,190 China= 3,705,407 Canada= 3,855,100 Russia= 6,601,668