What part of india do gypsies come from?
- Top best answers to the question «What part of india do gypsies come from»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What part of india do gypsies come from?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What part of india do gypsies come from»
Roma (Gypsies) originated in the Punjab region of northern India as a nomadic people and entered Europe between the eighth and tenth centuries C.E. They were called "Gypsies" because Europeans mistakenly believed they came from Egypt. This minority is made up of distinct groups called "tribes" or "nations."
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What part of india do gypsies come from?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What things come from india?
There are so many things that are produced in India. Some of the common ones include medication drugs, chemicals, electronics, textiles and so much more.
- Where the saffron come from in india?
- From which country most tourists come to india?
- Where does the gold come from in india?
⭐️ Does tea come from india?
Yes tea comes from India actually, tea comes from china.
- Alexander conquered what part of india?
- What part of china borders india?
- Where did the name hindustan and india come from?
⭐️ Do guinea pigs come from india?
no they came from from Peru. they were eaten in India and still are, please don't eat them they are very cute and cuddly. guinea pigs were brought to America by European sailors around Columbus's' time.
- Where does the name india pale ale come from?
- Where does the word rice come from in india?
- Which direction did the aryans come from to india?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What part of india do gypsies come from?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the poorest part of india?
- Arunachal Pradesh…
- Assam. About 31.98% of the people in Assam are below the poverty line…
- Madhya Pradesh. Poverty in Madhya Pradesh is around 31.65%…
- Uttar Pradesh. Poverty in UP is 29.43%…
- Karnataka. The percentage of people below the poverty line is 20.91%.
What is the safest part of india?
- Mysore. This mesmerizing hub of Karnataka is a very popular tourist destination…
- Munnar. Located in Kerala, Munnar is a paradise of greenery and serenity…
Is india part of apac?
APAC Countries | Asia-Pacific Countries
Is nepal part of india?
Nepal is a country in Asia. Its capital is Katmandu, and it is home to the highest elevations in the world including Mount Everest.
Was afghanistan part of india?
no it wasnt it was part of Persia not India
Where did the huns come from when they attacked india?
- No one knows exactly where the Huns came from. Some scholars believe they originated from the nomad Xiongnu people who entered the historical record in 318 B.C. and terrorized China during the Qin Dynasty and during the later Han Dynasty. The Great Wall of China was reportedly built to help protect against the mighty Xiongnu.
Where does most of the onions in india come from?
- Forty-five percent of the onion produce in India comes from the states of Maharashtra and Karnataka. In November 2010, unseasonal and excessive rainfall in onion-producing regions such as Nashik in Maharashtra delayed the arrival of onions in markets.
Where does the pattern of education in india come from?
- This pattern originated from the recommendation of the Education Commission of 1964–66. Education Policy is prepared by the Centre Government and State Governments at national and state levels respectively.
What country was once part of british india?
What part of india did the guptas control?
Northern IndiaFound this answer in my history book!
What part of the world is india located?
India is located in southern Asia
Is kashmir part of india now?
Administered by India are the southern and southeastern portions, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. The Indian- and Pakistani-administered portions are divided by a “line of control” agreed to in 1972, although neither country recognizes it as an international boundary.
Was bangladesh a part of india?
With the partition of India in 1947, it became the Pakistani province of East Bengal (later renamed East Pakistan), one of five provinces of Pakistan, separated from the other four by 1,100 miles (1,800 km) of Indian territory. In 1971 it became the independent country of Bangladesh, with its capital at Dhaka.
Where did the aryans come from when they arrived in india?
Some scholars believe they came from somewhere between the Caspian and Aral seas, they crossed over the northwest mountain passes into the Indus River Valley of India. Other scholars believe the Aryans originated in India. Real actual fact from a History Teacher.
India come under which region?
South AsiaSouth Asia, subregion of Asia, consisting of the Indo-Gangetic Plain and peninsular India. It includes the countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka; Afghanistan and the Maldives are often considered part of South Asia as well.
In what part of india was slumdog millionaire filmed?
Slumdog Millionaire (2008) was filmed in Mumbai, India, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and ND Studios, Karjat, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
What part of india is the taj mahal located?
The Taj Mahal is located on the right bank of the Yamuna River in a vast Mughal garden that encompasses nearly 17 hectares, in the Agra District in Uttar Pradesh.
India is in which part of asia?
Was india part of the brittish empire?
Yes, the India was a part of the British empire.
Which countries were part of british india?
When Burma became Burma and India became India. The British colony of Burma was part of the British run-state in India, the Empire of India, from 1824 to 1937. Burma was separated from the rest of the Indian Empire in 1937, just ten years before India became an independent country, in 1947.
When did alexander come to india?
In 326 BCE.
When did british come to india?
British came to in India on the 1897's and left in 1947
When did onions come to india?
- Onions were grown in Ancient Egypt 5,500 years ago, in India and China 5,000 years ago, in Sumeria 4,500 years ago. With organized onion cultivation starting around 3,500 BC, ancient civilizations that used them soon became really dependent on this great vegetable.
When did tea come to india?
In 1826, the British East India Company took over the region from the Ahom kings through the Yandaboo Treaty. In 1837, the first English tea garden was established at Chabua in Upper Assam; in 1840, the Assam Tea Company began the commercial production of tea in the region.
When did television come in india?
The first telecast in India happened in 1959. The first color televisions came were available for purchase in 1982. It wasn't until the 1980's that television became popular in India.