What major wars were fought in ancient india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What major wars were fought in ancient india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What major wars were fought in ancient india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What major event happened in ancient india?
the gupta empire ruled india
- How many wars have been fought between india and pakistan?
- Two religions were found in ancient india?
- Why were brahmins important in ancient india?
⭐️ What are 3 major river in ancient india?
The three main rivers are the Brahmaputra river, the Indus River and The Ganges River
- They were soldiers from india who fought with the british?
- What were the major events in south india during 1390-1410?
- What did ancient india teach us?
⭐️ Has india had any major wars?
India did not involve in any major wars. But it helped Britain during the World War. After Independence there were minor wars like Indo-Pak war, Kargil War etc..
- What technology did ancient india make?
- What year did ancient india begin?
- What is india major exort?
1 other answer
i dont know sorry
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What major wars were fought in ancient india?» so you can surely find the answer!
How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
Ancient India believed of different gods plus ancient India has many more gods than Ancient Egypt. Also the ancient egyptians buried their pharaohs in a tomb and ancient india burned them.
What region has india and pakistan historically fought over?
In which year india fought with pakistan?
All of them.
What are some jobs in ancient india?
What are the inscriptions of ancient india?
Two of them are Ashoka's edicts and the inscriptions found on the remains of the towns:Mohenjo-daro and Harappa.
What current countries are in ancient india?
What are major imports of india?
The chief imports are crude oil, machinery, gems, fertilizers, and chemicals.
What are major industries of india?
farming and outsourcing
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
How big is ancient india?
The current India, Pakistan, Bangladesh were parts of ancient India.
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
What are the social evils in ancient india?
1.child marriage 2.cast system 3.purdah 4.dowry 5.child labour
What food do people eat in ancient india?
Fruits and meat
What is the social hierarchy of ancient india?
- The ancient Indian tradition of social hierarchy is deeply rooted in the caste system. Based on this system, the society is divided into four classes, which are the Brahman , the Ruler (khattiya), the Trader (vessa), and the Servant (sudda).
What kind of stuff did ancient india export?
India exported cotton, pepper, and many precious jewels.
What transportation did they use in ancient india?
What was the scientific knowledge in ancient india?
- You will be surprised to know that a lot of scientific knowledge was evolved in ancient India, so many years ago. During this period Science and Mathematics were highly developed and Ancient Indians had contributed immensely. Medical Science was also highly developed at that time.
What would you call india in ancient period?
What are some major industries of india?
farming and outsourcing
What are the major holidays in india?
- The three most important national holidays of India are Independence Day (August 15), Republic Day (January 26), and Gandhi Jayanti (October 2).