What literature and performing arts did india do during the reign of chandra gupta 2?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What literature and performing arts did india do during the reign of chandra gupta 2?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What literature and performing arts did india do during the reign of chandra gupta 2?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ In gupta india many great works of literature were written in what language?
- Which empire united india first gupta or mauryan?
- Hiuen tsang came to india in whose reign?
- Which reign did hiuen tsang came to india?
⭐️ During whose reign hiuen tsang came to india?
King Hrashavardhana'sHiuen Tsang was a Chinese traveller who visited India during King Hrashavardhana's reign. Hiuen Tsang has provided elaborate details on social, economic, and religious conditions under king Harsha's rule, where he spoke highly of the king. King Harshavardhana was converted to Mahayana Buddhism by Hiuen Tsang.
- How offshore development companies in india are performing?
- What should not eat during pregnancy india?
- Which economy will be performing better in 2060 china or india?
⭐️ What was the gupta period in india?
It was the period of control of the Gupta Empire which lasted from about the year 280 - 550.
- What historical events happened in india during september month?
- Who traded with india during british rule?
- What happened in india and pakistan during the cold war?
1 other answer
under chandra gupta 2 Indian arts flourished ,architects erected gracefully designed temples.artists painted murals and sculpted statues,many of which had religious subjectP.S Pay attention in class dumby i am just kidding hahahha
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «What literature and performing arts did india do during the reign of chandra gupta 2?» so you can surely find the answer!
Did xuan zang visited india during harshvaradhan's regime?
Yes he visited India during harshvardhana's regime.
Hung parliament in india during which prime minister?
- General elections were held in India in 1996 to elect the members of the 11th Lok Sabha .The election produced a hung parliament with no single party having a clear majority. Bharatiya Janata Party, the largest party, formed a short lived government under the premiership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Pictures of old banks in india during 1910?
India during 1910 India during 1910
What was the foreign policy of india during the cold war?
- From the time India first attained independence in 1947, its foreign policy during the Cold War period evolved from being pro-Soviet and antithetical to Western interests, to now becoming an important Western strategic partner and providing a counterweight to China.
What were the major events in south india during 1390-1410?
Cfdfvjjjhh it dxxcc HV FCC Chegg guided give gay gf gf
How was indigo produced in india during british rule?
The British forced the Indians to grow indigo. There were a number of cotton textiles in Europe but there were no artificial colors at that time. So they demanded for indigo for dyeing their cotton threads. They bought indigo from India at low cost and sold at high costs.
Where did my family live during partition of india?
- During partition of India in 1947, my family was living in Sheikhupura a district next to Lahore on the western side in West Punjab, now in Pakistan. My father was a Govt. contractor who owned the furniture shops in Sheikhupura and Lahore. We were four brothers living with our parents at the time of partition.
Which food should be avoided during pregnancy in india?
- Fish and Seafood.
- Unpasteurized Milk and its Products.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Fennel and Fenugreek Seeds.
What were the developments of art in india during the british rule?
Art continued to flourish in India during British rule. This included sculptures and paintings from some of the top artists in the country. There was also a movement of political art, which was part of the "Quit India" movement. This was another form of peaceful resistance against British rule.
Who was the dictator of india during world war 2?
Mahatma Ghandi was the spiritual leader. The Brits ruled India during world war 2 and there was no dictator.
Who was the president of india during first nuclear test?
On 13 May 1998, two additional fission devices were detonated, and the Indian government led by Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee shortly convened a press conference to declare India as a full-fledged nuclear state.
Who was the prime minister of india during kargil war?
- Kocheril Raman Narayanan was president of India in 1999 during the Kargil war. In the early hours of June 13, 1999, at the height of the Kargil War, Indian Air Force fighter pilots were minutes away from launching a full-fledged air attack deep inside Pakistan
Which were the two historical buildings constructed during british rule in india?
Victoria memorial and gateway to India were the two historical buildings constructed during British rule in India
Who gave the slogan do or die during the quit india movement?
Who was the defence minister of india during indo -pak war 1971?
Jag jivan Ram
Which of these awards is presented during the republic day parade in india?
national bravery awards
Which of these officially ends 48 hours before polling during the general elections in india?
What is the view of india from india?
The view of india from india is not at all a beautiful one. Indians are not proud of what is happening around in their country. Corruption, un-employment and poverty have destroyed the country's image since it gained independence in 1947. But looking at India and its development, India is progressing fast and soon will be one of the best countries in the world. But as of now, a lot of work to do.
What salary can mph india expect in india?
what is the sallery India as mph professional.
What country borders india?
What country owned india?
What does india mean?
India meas I NEVER DELAY IN ACTION
What does india speak?
- India has 22 officially recognized languages. Hindi is by far the most common; it is the native language of about 40% of the population. English, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu are also widely spoken.