What does india speak?
- Top best answers to the question «What does india speak»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What does india speak?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What does india speak»
- India has 22 officially recognized languages. Hindi is by far the most common; it is the native language of about 40% of the population. English, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu are also widely spoken.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What does india speak?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What countries in india speak spanish?
India is a country. Having countries within countries is kinda rare. Thre isn't one in india, so it can't speak spanish
⭐️ What language do people from india speak?
What are the most common languages spoken in India?
- Hindi is the most spoken language in India, and also one of the country's official languages. Around 550 million people in India speak Hindi. After Hindi, English is the most widely spoken language in the country, with around 125 million speakers.
- How many people speak assamese in india?
- How many people speak english in india?
- How many people speak hindi in india?
⭐️ What languages do hindus speak when in india?
In India there are many languages and not confined to Hindus or so. Many Hindus speak many different languages in India
- Where in india do they speak urdu?
- Why do people in india speak punjabi?
- Does every indian speak english?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What does india speak?» so you can surely find the answer!
Do pakistan and india speak the same language?
English is the lingua franca and official language of both India and Pakistan… Urdu is another common language that Pakistanis and Indians share and that unites them. Urdu unfortunately is usually confined to Indian Muslims or Pakistanis only in the Indian popular culture.
How many people in india speak hindi language?
- Hindi language. In India, Hindi is spoken as a first language by nearly 425 million people and as a second language by some 120 million more. Significant Hindi speech communities are also found in South Africa, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Yemen, and Uganda.
Do people in india know how to speak japanese?
Japanese is not a common language in India, though it's possible that some Indian people have studied it.
Do the majority of people in india speak english?
- More Indians speak English than any other language, with the sole exception of Hindi. What's more, English speakers in India outnumber those in all of western Europe, not counting the United Kingdom.
How many english-speaking people also speak languages of india?
There are no statistics on this.
How many people speak english as second language in india?
- English was the primary language for barely 2.3 lakh Indians at the time of the census, more than 86 million listed it as their second language and another 39 million as their third language. This puts the number of English speakers in India at the time to more than 125 million.
How many percentage of people speak in tamil in india?
What country speak an indian language?
- There are 22 official languages of India including Hindi and English. There are at least 5 countries where Indian languages has got the official status. These 5 countries are Bangladesh, Fiji, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Singapore. In total there are at least 11 countries where Indian languages are widely spoken.
How many people in india speak english as a second language?
- According to the 2001 Census, 12.6% of Indians knew English. An analysis of the 2001 Census of India concluded that approximately 86 million Indians reported English as their second language, and another 39 million reported it as their third language.
What does india export?
- Some of India's main export items are cotton, textiles, jute goods, tea, coffee, cocoa products, rice, wheat, pickles, mango pulp, juices, jams, preserved vegetables etc. India exports its goods to some of the leading countries of the world such as UK, Belgium, USA, China, Russia etc.
What does india grow?
India is the currently the largest producer of Milk,fruits,cashews,nuts,coconuts and tea. They also have Cotton,Sugar,Safron and mostley Rice
What does india have?
India has large population and large army basej. India is self sufficiend In Rice and Wheat Production. India has 28 states. India has large amount of underground water level.
What does india import?
they import sugarcane oil and other stuff
What does india manufacture?
- India is the manufacturer of Industrial Automation Products, Process Control Equipments Instrumentation Products. There are large number of Industrial automation product manufacturing companies in India. All these products are used in creating robots, testing machines and process control machines.
What does india mean?
India meas I NEVER DELAY IN ACTION
What does india means?
India means a country were people live they speak different language
What does india produce?
India produces cloth silk,metal-ware,denim,and even more
Which countries speak hindi?
- Hindi Speaking Countries. Aside from India, where most speakers live, those who speak Hindi can also be found in Nepal, Mauritius, the United States, and the United Kingdom, among other places.
Do you have to speak english to get a job in india?
- While English is prevalent, about 30% of the population speaks Hindi, so some classes may be necessary. Searching for a job after entering the country can be challenging. Salaries can be lower in India than in the United States, so make sure you're willing to live on less money.
What is the the state that speak indian?
There is no such language as "Indian."All of the states of India speak different languages. For more information about the languages of India, click here.