Indian postal service
3284 best questions for Indian postal service
We've collected 3284 best questions in the «Indian postal service» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Indian postal service
- Top 3264 questions for Indian postal service
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Indian postal service category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ When was indian postal service created?
Indian Postal Service was created in 1764.
- What is the history of india's postal service?
- Is there a postal service from india to canada?
- What is indian police service?
⭐️ Which is the fastest postal service in india?
- Speed Post is a high-speed postal service provided by India Post. Started in 1986, it offers faster delivery of parcels, letters, cards, documents, and other important stuff. Indian Postal Department started this service in the name of “EMS Speed Post.”
- The first postal service in india started in which year?
- What is the diff between indian police force and indian police service?
- Is it true that india has the largest postal service in the world?
⭐️ Who started postal service in india and when?
is it possible to get pregnant on sixth day of your period
- How is the indian administrative service ( ias ) recruited?
- What is the history of indian police service?
- India postal code?
⭐️ What is the history of india's postal service?
- India Post inaugurated a floating post office in August 2011 at Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir. Telegraphy and telephony made their appearance as part of the postal service before becoming separate departments. The Posts and Telegraphs Departments merged in 1914, dividing again on 1 January 1985.
- Which is the full form of at and po in indian postal address?
- What are the steps in the indian secret service?
- Who is the head of the indian foreign service?
⭐️ Is there a postal service from india to canada?
- Some couriers render fast shipping services from India to Canada, some couriers are known for their distinctive flexibility of delivery modes, while other shipping agencies’ services are simply cheap, not to forget the humble postal service.
Top video from Indian postal service
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Indian postal service» category:
Video answer: Railway zone in uttarakhand || how many railway zones are there in uttarakhand || indian rail
Video answer: How many railway zones, divisions and headquarters in india 2021||telugu mitrudu||
Video answer: Railway system in india | part 2 |இந்தியாவில் ரயில்வே அமைப்பு | tnpsc geography |transport in india
Video answer: How many district in india
Top 3264 questions from Indian postal service
We’ve collected for you 3264 similar questions from the «Indian postal service» category:
What is the salary of indian police service (ips) officers?
- The remuneration of the Indian Police Service (IPS) officer depends on the designation which they hold. In this article, you will read about the IPS ranks and salary. 15,600-39,000 INR along with grade pay of 6,600 INR.
Will service tax be paid for the service rendered outside india by a foreign service provider but bill to an indian company?
As long as Services are rendered outside India, Service tax is not applicable.
Who was the first woman to join the indian police service?
- Kiran Bedi She became a beacon of light for women across the country when she was selected as the first woman to join the Indian Police Service. Over the course of her illustrious career spanning 35 years, she was able to bring in numerous reforms, while being instrumental in mitigating the number of crimes against women.
What is the training procedure for an indian administrative service officer?
- After this, the OTs are divided as per the services and are sent to the designated training places. However, the training for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Officers is held at LBSNAA, and it involves Bharat Darshan (a tour of India) and District training.
What is india's postal code?
The general term for "zip codes" around the world is "postal code". In India they are called "pincodes". I found a pincode search site at mapsofindia. If you wanted to address an international letter to someone served by the Madurai post office it would look like: Name Street Address Tallakulam Madurai 625002 Tamilnadu INDIA Where Tamilnadu is the state, Madurai is the city and Tallakulam is the post office, and 625002 is the Pincode
Which is best dth service in bangalore with less south indian channels?
Sun Direct dth is better for Indian Families.
Did the indian finance minister increase service tax in the 2012 budget?
Yes he did
Who is the oci service provider for the indian embassy washington dc?
- It is informed that VFS Global is the service provider for OCI services for the Embassy of India, Washington DC or its Consulates in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and San Francisco. Its operations have started from 04 November 2020.
What is postal bank of india?
Which is the payments Bank of India Post?
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is a division of India Post and a payments bank from India operated by the India Post. Opened in 2018, the bank had acquired about 4.0 crore customers by December 2020.
What is postal code of india?
Postal code of india for hotmail?
Who introduced postal system in india?
Alavuddeen Khilji (of Mugal Dynasty)
Postal code of india in yahoo id?
what is the postal code of India in registration of yahho id
Postal code of uttar pradesh in india?
post code of uttar pradesh
How many postal index zones in india?
What is postal code vijayawada of india?
When postal index numbers introduced in india?
What was first postal emblem of india?
How to make a postal vote in india?
How to register as a voter in India?
- Election commission of India offers online voter registration for Indian citizens who have attained the age of 18 on the qualifying date (1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll). Citizen, can enroll himself/herself as General Voter and fill Form 6 online at National Voters' Service Portal.
Where does the postal stamps printed in india?
hi, at present in India two press prints Indiana postage stamps : 1- Government security printing press Nasik , 2- Government security printing press Hydrabad.
What is the postal code number of india?
INDIA is Country name. So it doesn't have any pin code number. For more pincode numbers you can check out http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Pin/Pinsearch.aspx india code
What is the postal code for manipal india?
What us the postal code of the india?
Sir, I want to mail a envelop by postal service to India from U.S.A. Please give a postal code for India, so I can add in address of India Thank You
What is the postal code of mirzapur india?
Postal code is 231001.
What is the postal code for juhu india?
Juhu has postal code 400049.
What is is the postal code for india?
The different areas of India all have their own postcodes, so there is not just one for the whole of India.
How many postal zones are there in india?
- Postal zones. There are nine postal zones in India, including eight regional zones and one functional zone (for the Indian Army). The first digit of a PIN indicates the zone and is allocated over the 9 zones as follows:
What is the postal code of hyderabad india?
The postal code of hyderabad starts with 5000XX
Can a chief minister of state nominate any person in indian administration service cadre in india?
What is the name of the postal circle which caters to the postal services of the armed forces of india?
What is the postal code for new delhi india?
Its postal code is depend on the local area. but its standard code is 110001
What is the postal code of vizag in india?
When was the first postal stamp issued in india?
How long is the postal index number in india?
- A Postal Index Number ( PIN ), or sometimes redundantly a PIN code, is a code in the post office numbering or postal code system used by India Post, the Indian postal entity. The code is six digits long.
How you surrender postal life insurance policy in india?
After your policy has covered three year's period bench mark, your postal life policy can be surrendered on request,as prescribed in the policy bond.
What is the postal code of hoshiarpur in india?
Postal code forHoshiarpur, Punjab is .. 146001
Which is the six digit postal code in india?
- A Postal Index Number (PIN) or popularly known as PIN code is a six digit post office numbering or postal code system used by the India Postal department to identify Post Offices of different parts in India.
What is the postal address of pm of india?
the postal of prime minister india this man are idol for india
Postal codes and std codes for tamil nadu india?
There are many postal codes and STD Codes (telephone area codes) in the state of Tamil Nadu. Please be more specific.
Postal code s india ag india school tamilnadu india?
The postal code is: 627811
What is the postal code of jalandhar in india?
How many service are taxable in service tax india?
116 service taxable in india
New and used Car dealers in India available in Indian Drives by Manufacturer and By State.
Do indian elephants live in indian rainforests?
they live throughout India
Name of place of postal code 110089 in delhi india?
When was the 6 digit postal code introduced in india?
- Indian Postal Service introduced the 6 Digit Zip code or PIN Code on 15th August 1972, inorder to make the process of delivering letters and parcels more efficient. As stated above, PIN code is a 6 Digit Number.
Postal code of india to enter for creating email id?
What is the postal code of india in yahoo mail?
postal code of india : http://find-postalcode.com/India
Which is the most widely distributed postal system in india?
- India Post previously known as Department of Post, is a government -operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Communications. Generally called "the Post Office" in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
India's merging service tax?
The service tax, a long-time corner stone of India's governmental revenue system, has been phasing out of implementation in the 21st century. The Finance Minister of India has said that it is a short-term goal of the Indian government to eventually merge the service tax into the country's general goods and service tax. The service tax aims to rake in government revenues by taxing all services provided within the country. It is India's Central Board of Excise and Customs that is in charge of administering the tax and overseeing it's implementation. If the surcharge is eventually merged fully with other goods and services taxes, the administering authority could change.