52220 best questions for Developed india
We've collected 52220 best questions in the «Developed india» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Developed india category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Is india a developed or under developed country?
yes india is a under developed countryMore information India has been considered a developing country for some time. According to the World Bank's new descriptions of economies, India is called a "lower-middle income country/South Asia".
⭐️ How developed is india?
India is presently a developing country.
⭐️ Is india a developed country or under developed country?
Is India is still developing country, the one side bpo, it infrastructure is well developed and another side india still underdeveloped country still affect a lot of political problems, corruption, inflation, illiteracy, India is still unbalanced growth of the economy.
⭐️ Is india a developed economy?
- The Indian economy is currently a less developed economy. All the features of an under- developed economy were still present in India right at the time of freedom and have not changed much till today. On the basis of per capital income, India is considered as one of the poor countries in the world.
- Is india is a developed country?
- Is mexico developed country than india?
- Who developed rotavirus vaccine in india?
⭐️ Most developed state in india?
- Who developed biogas technology in india?
- When india will become developed country?
- Is india a less developed country?
Top video from Developed india
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Developed india» category:
Video answer: Where is india in quantum computing? why is it important for india?
Video answer: Why india is not a developed country yet? भारत आज भी इतना पिछड़ा क्यों है ?
Video answer: Today the mantra of our country is – make in india, make for the world: pm modi
Video answer: How powerful is india indian military power and economy in 2020
Top 52200 questions from Developed india
We’ve collected for you 52200 similar questions from the «Developed india» category:
Which is most developed city in india?
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the economical Capital of India and nothing unexpected that it is the most developed city in India…
Which states are literary developed in india?
Which states are economically developed in india?
maharashtra, karnataka, madhya pradesh
Have india and pakistan developed nuclear weapons?
Over the past two decades, Pakistan has amassed 150–160 nuclear missiles, to India's 130–140, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. Both countries, moreover, have advanced nuclear weapons, as well as ballistics research and development programmes.
Is india a less economically developed country?
No it has the 4th largest Economy in the world.The Mumbai Skyscrapers and the New Delhi Airport, Metro,Roads and stadiums also tells us a part of the story!India has economy of $1.72 Trillion.So it will be a very developed country soon!
When will india become a developed country?
- India would be a developed country by 2030 with proper implementation of economic goals. According to predictions of some of the leading newspapers like Economic time, India will be the 3rd largest economy by the year 2030.
What country was india ink developed in?
Can 2050 witness a developed india gd?
Conclusion. It is highly likely that India can become a developed nation by 2050. The services sector has been expanding quickly recently and contributes almost half of today's GDP and is expected to expand more.
What writing system was developed in india?
Indus script is the writing system that was developed in India.
Why is india not a developed country?
Another reason why India can never be A Developed country is Unproductive population and illiterate population, India stands behind when it comes to literacy, the Indian Literacy rate is 74.04% and the reason for this low literacy rate is Parents low income, the mentality of not educating a girl child, not ...
Which state in india has evenly developed?
Is india developed country or developing country?
India is a developing country
Why is australia more developed than india?
Because INDIA is most depended on manpower & AUSTRALIA is depended on technologies & they know technique of development. India's development is back because of high poverty rate. Most of people r uneducated in INDIA & some r unemployed.
How can india become a developed country?
Maybe if you would get off the computer get a life and figure it out yourself you could find the answer!remove the correption.india will automatically become a developed country
Which is most developed state of india?
The most developed state in India is Maharashtra state according to GDP in 2006.
Why was india classified as a developed nation?
- It may be reiterated that the classification of India as a developed nation, from the earlier developing country status, is not a result of achieving a milestone in development. As a matter of fact, the revocation is likely to have a negative effect on Indian trade in terms of subsidies and access to the US market.
List of top 5 developed states of india?
Top 5 Most Developed state in IndiaUpdated on June 12, 2014S.No. Name of state in India( 1 ) Goa( 2 ) Kerala( 3 ) Tamil Nadu
Will india be a developed country by 2050?
The study based 2017 as the reference when India was the seventh largest economy in the world, and forecast that India will emerge as the fourth largest economy by 2030 behind USA, China, Japan and by 2050 it will go onto the third spot and retain it till 2100.
Why does india struggle to become developed country?
People who live in developed countries enjoy a higher standard of living, which is something that everybody wants.
Which is the least developed state in india?
Andra Prathes is the least developed state in india.
Which state developed first canal irrigation in india?
Which is the best developed city in india?
- It’s IT fund generation is one of the best in nation. Hyderabad is the No.1 City in India for ordinary individuals to live. It has downright GDP of 74 Billion USD or 429200 Crore Rs. It is positioned number 84 in world. Chennai is the third city and another metro city of India from south India in this list.
What society was first developed in ancient india?
The tribal society of the early Aryans gave way to the more complex society of the Classic Age of Ancient India. This period saw the rebirth of urban civilization in the Indian subcontinent, and with it, a literate culture.
Which is the most developed city in india?
Mumbai is the economical Capital of India and nothing unexpected that it is the most developed city in India. Downright GDP (Gross Domestic Product) of Mumbai is 12,12,200 Crore Rs or 209 Billion USD.
Will india be a developed nation by 2025?
If India can sustain annual GDP growth of 9-10 percent over the next 15 years, by 2025 it will likely overtake Japan and be the world's third-largest economy after China and the United States… India's rise will provide a credible, proven and alternative model to the one currently being provided by China.
Which is most industrially developed state of india?
Tamil nadu is the most industrially developed state in india. (*pls refer: Wikipedia/tamilnadu)
Which is the most developed state in india?
Tamil Nadu is the most developed state in the country of India. Goa, Kerala is also a developed state in India.
Which is india 's first indigenously developed missile?
Who developed the roads and trade in india?
The person who developed roads and trade in India was maybe the Aryan Empire
Is pakistan is better developed country than india?
Not even in 1000 years to come
Rd organisation that has developed supercomputer by india?
father of super computer in India
Which state is the most developed in india?
Maharashtra is the most developed state of India
What is the smallest computer that india developed?
Akash tablet computer
Is india a developed or a developing country?
- “India is a unique economy. A part of the country seems like a developed country, but a large part of the nation looks less developed. As a country with one of the largest numbers of poor and undernourished in the world, this part will fall in the category of least developed countries.
Is india a developed country or a developing country'?
india is a developing country
What are facts that india is a developed country?
Pakistan is the Muslim part of India that was separated. One million people died in the transition.
Which country is more developed between india and pakistan?
Which is country has more Technology Pakistan or India?
- India has got more technology when compared to Pakistan. More Number of (Quality) Engineers are given to world's real time problems . So there is no question of asking about which has got more or less..
Which is most developed state of india in infrastructure?
How can india be a developed country in 2020?
- It is not difficult to say the answer of this question to anyone, because it is just 4 years to come 2020.How can you say that India can be a developed country till 2020. Still there are millions people who sleep having 2 times meals in a day.Still there is no power supply in the villages.
How is india a developed country like the uk?
- Similar to UK, USA and other western countries, India must implement improvised National Minimum Wages Act and make the employers follow it strictly. No citizen must work less than a certain amount of daily wages. This will benefit towards the country’s development in many ways.
Why has china developed so much faster than india?
- China now is facing the challenge of an aging society and lacks labour to keep economy growing. That's why many companies transfer their factories from China to a better place , India. Besides, India has the largest English-speaking population in the world ,which is far more than China.
How has india developed a sound tradition of democracy?
the print media, eletroni media, eduational institutions,religions,politial parties and voluntry organizations are some of them
Why you think australia is more developed than india?
Australia IS more developed than India, it's not a matter of whether one THINKS the country is. Australia has a better economy and industry (or several industries) than India, which makes it a developed country like Canada and the USA.
What are the top 10 developed cities in india?
mumbai and delhi
Why was the caste system developed in ancient india?
Which is the most developed state of india or pakistan?
- Also, if you will compare India's most developed state (Kerala) to Pakistan's most developed state (Punjab), you will see that Kerala is ahead by a huge margin in all areas. 1. HDI score of India is 0.609 and that of Pakistan is 0.538 .
India a developed country by 2020 whose vision is this?
India's Vision 2020 was initially a document prepared by the Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) of India's Department of Science and Technology under the chairmanship of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam and a team of 500 experts.
How many agni missile are developed by india so far?
Is it possible for india to become a developed country?
- India will be the best urbanized country. The government is working for it. It will be possible in 2020. India is the greatest country.The greatest country. India has excellent potential to become a developed country. Lots of resources - both natural and human. Lots of lazy, corrupt and narrow minded people around as well.
The area where ancient india developed is known today as?