119 best questions for Aurangabad map
We've collected 119 best questions in the «Aurangabad map» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Aurangabad map category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How many aurangabad city in india?
- As per provisional reports of Census India, population of Aurangabad in 2011 is 1,175,116; of which male and female are 609,206 and 565,910 respectively. Although Aurangabad city has population of 1,175,116; its urban / metropolitan population is 1,193,167 of which 618,845 are males and 574,322 are females. Aurangabad City Population 2011
- Where is the municipal corporation of aurangabad located?
- How many slums are there in aurangabad city?
- Why is aurangabad the tourism capital of maharashtra?
⭐️ In which state aurangabad is situated?
Aurangabad is situated in Maharashtra State in India.
- What is the population of aurangabad district in india?
- Where is nasik in india map?
- Who made india map?
⭐️ How to reach aurangabad from vapi?
The best way to reach Auranabad is via Nasik, Manmad as there are many trains connecting to Aurnagabad. By road from Vapi (Gujarat) via Nasik, Manmad to Aurangabad (Maharashtra) is 333 km and takes approximately 8 hours
- Who discovered india map?
- Map of main centres in revolt of 1857 in india map?
- Why does sri lanka map will be drawn with india map always?
⭐️ Where is the municipal corporation of aurangabad located?
- Aurangabad city is governed by Municipal Corporation which comes under Aurangabad Metropolitan Region. The Aurangabad city is located in Maharashtra state of India.
⭐️ How many slums are there in aurangabad city?
- Total no. of Slums in Aurangabad city numbers 41,723 in which population of 221,001 resides. This is around 18.81% of total population of Aurangabad city. Indian Govt only conduct census once a decade.
Video from Aurangabad map
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Aurangabad map» category:
Video answer: 5 google maps tips & tricks ⚡ इनमे से आपको कितने पता है??
Video answer: Download all latest ncert text book of any class
Video answer: Learn python - full course for beginners [tutorial]
Video answer: Free navigation app that combines the best of offline and online features
Top 99 questions from Aurangabad map
We’ve collected for you 99 similar questions from the «Aurangabad map» category:
Where is uttaranchal in india's map?
Uttarakhand Travel Map
Uttarakhand is a state situated in northern India. Formerly known as Uttaranchal, this state was formed out of the north-western districts of Uttar Pradesh and the Himalayas on 9 November 2000.
Where is srinagar in india map?
Srinagar Location Map,Jammu and Kashmir
|State||Jammu And Kashmir|
Where is belgaum in india map?
Which is the best satellite map of Belgaum?
- Maphill is a collection of map images. This satellite map of Belgaum is one of them. Click on the Detailed button under the image to switch to a more detailed map. See Belgaum from a different perspective. Each map type has its advantages. No map style is the best. The best is that Maphill lets you look at each place from many different angles.
Where is jharkhand in india's map?
Jharkhand lies in eastern India, formed on November 15, 2000. It shares its borders with Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh to the northwest, Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south, and West Bengal to the east. It became an independent state after splitting from Bihar.
Where is mahoba in india map?
How big is Mahoba District in Uttar Pradesh?
- The nomenclature of Mahoba District can be traced to 'Mahotsav Nagar', implying the city of great festivals. Situated in Uttar Pradesh, Mahoba occupying an area of 2849.6 sq. km was a kingdom of the Chandella dynasty and finds mention in the Rajput chronicles.
Where is kharagpur in india map?
Where is Kharagpur, West Bengal, India on map?
- The city is famous with its large book fair taking place there annually. The latitude of Kharagpur, West Bengal, India is 22.346010 , and the longitude is 87.231972 . Kharagpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 20' 45.6360'' N and 87° 13' 55.0992'' E.
Where is tarain located in india map?
Where is Taraori in Karnal district of India?
- Taraori, or Tarori or Tarawari, as it is sometimes called in the local dialect, is a town (Municipal committee) in Nilokheri Tehsil of Karnal district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is situated off NH-1, 14 km north of Karnal.
Where is national park in india map?
What are the best parks in India?
- Corbett National park, located in Uttarakhand is one of the best national parks to visit in India. When compared to all the national parks, Corbett National park is the oldest and list among the top 10 national parks in India. It is one of the hot spots for wildlife lovers and is named after one of the most popular wildlife writer Jim Corbett.
Where is india located on the map?
South of Nepal and China, East of Pakistan, West of Bangladesh, and North of Ski' Lanka and the India Ocean. In Asia
Can you show me an india map?
Where is western ghats in india map?
What is located between the eastern and Western Ghats?
- The physical features that are located between the Western and Eastern Ghatas are rivers and the Deccan plateau.
Where is jamshedpur in india political map?
The geographic location of Jamshedpur is 86°04' to 86°54' east Latitude and 22°12' to 23°01' North Longitude. Jamshedpur is located in the south-eastern part of Jharkhand. ... Jamshedpur Location Map,Jharkhand.
Where is mumbai located on india map?
Why was Bombay changed to Mumbai?
- The city’s official name change, to Mumbai from Bombay happened when regional political party Shiv Sena came into power in 1995. The Shiv Sena saw Bombay as a legacy of British colonialism and wanted the city’s name to reflect its Maratha heritage, hence renaming it to pay tribute to the goddess Mumbadevi.
Where is sri lanka in india map?
Sri Lanka is located in southern Asia, off the southeast coast of India. Sri Lanka is an island that is bordered by the Gulf of Mannar to the west, the Bay of Bengal to the east, the Indian Ocean to the south, and Palk Bay to the northwest.
How many states in india 2017 map?
India is a federal union comprising 28 states and 8 union territories, for a total of 36 entities.
Where is chennai in map of india?
How safe is Chennai for travel?
- Chennai is generally a safe city to travel to as long as tourists follow certain safety measures and behave prudently. It is better not to walk around the city alone at night; it is also better not to shine with cash and expensive things.
Where is mt abu in india map?
MOUNT ABU MAP
Mount Abu is located in Rajasthan, the largest state in India. It is Rajasthan's only hill station and one of India's most popular destinations.
Where is assam in the indian map?
Map showing the location of Assam in India with state and international boudaries.
Where is ayodhya located in india map?
Ayodhya is located in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and is close to many important cities of India like Lucknow and Allahabad. This map of Ayodhya will help you navigate your way through the city and around it.
Where is dehradun located in india map?
Which is the location of Dehradun in India?
- Dehradun Location Map. Geographically, the location of Dehradun is in between 29° 58' and 31° 2'30'' north latitudes and 77° 34'45'' and 78° 18'30'' east longitudes. The scenic beauty all around makes Dehradun location more attractive. Dehradun City is 3088 square kilometer in size and is just 640 meter above sea level.
Where is gold found in india map?
Is there a lot of gold in India?
- Gold is a precious metal but in India at present the reserves of gold ore are low. Gold mining in India has a long history and official records have confirmed that old gold mine sites are found which are of two hundred years old. Gold occurs in nature as native gold.
What shape is india on the map?
India is shaped like a triangle it is a peninsula.
Where is krishna river in india map?
- The Krishna River has its origin at Mahabaleswar in the vicinity of Jor village in the state of Maharashtra. The Jor Village is situated to the farthest north of the Wai Taluka in the west. The river ultimately pours into the Bay of Bengal at Hamasaladeevi in Andhra Pradesh, on the eastern shorelines of India.
How to draw outline map of india?
draw a ill
Where is andhra pradesh in india map?
Andhra Pradesh lies along the eastern coast of southern India. It shares its boundary with Telangana to the north-west, Chhattisgarh to the north, Odisha to the north-east, Tamil Nadu in the south, Karnataka in the west, and the Bay of Bengal to the east.
Map of the petroleum deposits in india?
Where is daman diu in indian map?
Daman lies on India's west coast at the mouth of the Daman Ganga River, about 170 km by road north of Mumbai. The Daman district is surrounded by the Valsad District of Gujarat. Diu is situated to the west of Daman, about 200 km across the Gulf of Khambhat (Cambay) on the Kathiawar peninsula of Gujarat.
Where is thanesar located in india map?
Where is the location of Thanesar, Haryana, India?
- Road map of Thanesar, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed. The latitude of Thanesar, Haryana, India is 29.962072 , and the longitude is 76.817825 . Thanesar, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 57' 43.4592'' N and 76° 49' 4.1700'' E.
Where is coal found in india map?
i do not no which state or city it is in but i know it is under the earth's surface
Who drew the first map of india?
Alvin of France
Where petroleum is found in india map?
Map of cyclone prone area in india?
but ............. whats the question ?
Where is delhi in india outline map?
What are the four major satellite cities of Delhi?
- Prominent satellite cities near Delhi are Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad. Mumbai also some renowned satellite cities like Navi Mumbai, Dombivli and Thane. Important satellite cities in Chennai are Kanchipuram, Mamallapuram, Sriperumbudur and Tiruvallur, among others.
Who made india's first class 8 map?
Solution: Major James Rennel an English geographer, historian and pioneer of oceanography prepared the first Map of India. He was directed by Major-General Sir Robert Clive to prepare the map.
Why google car map not in india?
In India, the Government rejected Google Street View. Official sources said the rejection came after a detailed analysis by security agencies and defense forces which feel that allowing Google to cover India would compromise country's security interest.
What are the changes in the pre- partition map of india and the map of present india?
well, i know that Pakistan, sri lanka, and Bangladesh are now countries, and they weren't before the partition of 1947, if that helps. also, India used to be controlled by Britain, and now its a separate country. that's about it, i think.
How can i download whole india map offline?
Download Google Maps for offline useTo download a map, go to the Google Maps app on your phone– doesn't matter if it's Android or iOS. Now tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and tap on 'Offline maps'.
Is india in the world map of 2010?
Yes probably. But in broken pieces.
Where is taj mahal located in the map?
Taj Mahal, Agra, India - Google My Maps. Address: Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India. Address: Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India.
What does the map of india look like?
Where is jharkhand is located in india map?
Jharkhand, state of India, located in the northeastern part of the country. Jharkhand is bordered by the states of Bihar to the north, West Bengal to the east, Odisha to the south, Chhattisgarh to the west, and Uttar Pradesh to the northwest. Its capital is Ranchi. Jharkhand, India.
How to make a custom india map chart?
- Press the "Clear All" button to clear the sample data. * Enter your own data next to country or city names. Do not change city or country names in this field. * If you enter numerical data, enter the limit values for the scale and select the scale color. You can set up to 8 scales.
How to make india map in svg format?
- * If you rearrange the India map in Adobe Illustrator and applied the shadow effect on the map, you must select the f1 effect in the " Effect> SVG Filters> Apply SVG Filter " field to apply this effect in Illustrator. * Maps downloaded in SVG format cannot be published on other websites or social platforms by removing the paintmaps.com phrase.
Where is india located on the world map?
What does the zonal map of india show?
- The zonal map shows the state boundaries, highways, railways and capitals. This zone of India is also the home to mighty Himalayas and other mountain ranges. Thousands of tourists travel this region for enjoying mountains.
Where is manas national park in india map?
|Manas National Park|
|Location||Chirang and Baksa District, BTR, Assam, Northeastern India|
|Nearest city||Barpeta, Assam|
|Coordinates||26°43′N 90°56′ECoordinates: 26°43′N 90°56′E|
|Area||500 square kilometres (190 sq mi) (core area)|
Who designed the map of india and pakistan?
Cyril John Radcliffe, also decorated as the 1st Viscount Radcliffe was a British lawyer and retired judge, best known for his role in the partition of British India. After submitting the finalised partition drawing - called the Radcliffe Award - on 17 August 1947, he left India, never to return till his dying day.
Where is darjeeling located in india political map?
How big is the district of Darjeeling in India?
- Darjeeling District Darjeeling district lies in the north of the state of West Bengal, in the foothills of the eastern Himalayas. Located between latitude 27° 13' N to 26° 27' N and longitude 88°53' E to 87°59' E, Darjeeling district is spread over 3149 square kilometers.
Where is srinagar located in the india map?
Srinagar, city, summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir union territory (Jammu is the winter capital), northern India, situated in the Kashmir region of the Indian subcontinent. The city lies along the banks of the Jhelum River at an elevation of 5,200 feet (1,600 metres) in the Vale of Kashmir.
Where is jaipur located in india political map?
How big is the city of Jaipur in India?
- About Jaipur The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur covers an area of 484.64 square kilometer. With a population of 3,046,189, as of 2011, Jaipur is India's tenth most populous state. The density of population in the city is 6,300 per square kilometers.