Article 144 indian constitution
2698 best questions for Article 144 indian constitution
We've collected 2698 best questions in the «Article 144 indian constitution» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Article 144 indian constitution
- Top 2678 questions for Article 144 indian constitution
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Article 144 indian constitution category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which article of the indian constitution provides?
- Article 19 (1) guarantees 6 freedoms (speech and expression, assembly, association or unions, movements, residence, profession and occupation) for citizens with reasonable restrictions and Article 21 provides for Right to life and personal liberty of each and every person in India which includes Right to live with human dignity, right to livelihood, right to work, right to privacy, right against sexual harassment etc.
- Which is the last article in indian constitution?
- What is meant by article 18 of indian constitution?
- How many parts article and schedules in indian constitution?
⭐️ What is article 108 of the indian constitution?
- Article 108 in The Constitution Of India 1949. 108. Joint sitting of both Houses in certain cases . (1) If after a Bill has been passed by one House and transmitted to the other House. (a) the Bill is rejected by the other House; or. (b) the Houses have finally disagreed as to the amendments to be made in the Bill; or.
- What does article 44 of the indian constitution say?
- What does article 370 of indian constitution deals with?
- What does the article 400 of indian constitution mentions?
⭐️ What is article 14 of the indian constitution?
- Article 14 of the Constitution of India provides for equality before the law or equal protection within the territory of India.The State shall not deny to any person equality before the law or equal protection of law within the territory of India Rule of law Professor A.V.dicey 1.Absence of arbitrary power or supremacy of the constitution 2.Equality ...
- What is the indian constitution?
- When did make indian constitution?
- Indian constitution was adopted on?
⭐️ Which is the last article in indian constitution?
- The last article in Indian constitution is 395 and it has never gone beyond this No. These articles are divided into parts means 1 part has many articles in it. So the last part is 22 and it too has never been extended.
- Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary constitution?
- Under which article of the indian constitution is the comptroller and auditor general of india appointed?
- When was article 21 added to the constitution of india?
⭐️ What is meant by article 18 of indian constitution?
- Article 18 of the Indian constitution. Article 18 of the Indian Constitution: Abolition of titles: (1) No title, not being a military or academic distinction, shall be conferred by the State. (2) No citizen of India shall accept any title from any foreign State.
- How many times indian constitution amended?
- How many appendices in indian constitution?
- Differences between indian and british constitution?
Video from Article 144 indian constitution
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Article 144 indian constitution» category:
Video answer: Unitary features of indian constitution
Video answer: Nature of indian constitution | federal | unitary | quasi federal | characteristics of constitution
Video answer: Indian constitution federal or quasi federal
Video answer: Is india federal? | is india unitary? | is india quasi-federal? | federal vs. unitary |indian polity
Top 2678 questions from Article 144 indian constitution
We’ve collected for you 2678 similar questions from the «Article 144 indian constitution» category:
Who designed the layout of indian constitution?
The Constitution of India was drafted by a Constitutent Assembly indirectly elected by people. So, it is almost very difficult to pick one person who framed the layout. However, B.R Amedbkar is considered the Principal Architect of the Constitution. If you are referring to the physical layout, i.e. decoration or otherwise of the draft Constitution or original manuscript, it is Nandalal Bose who decorated the original manuscript of the Constitution of India.
What are the articles of indian constitution?
- Here is the list of 80 most important articles of the Indian Constitution:-. 1. Article No. 1:- Name and territory of the Union. 2. Article No. 3:- Formation of new states and alteration of areas, boundaries or names of existing states. 3. Article No. 13:- Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the Fundamental Rights.
Who is a father of indian constitution?
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (IPA: [bhɪməɑo ɹæmdʒi ɑmbɛdkɑə]; 14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956), venerated as Babasaheb ([bʌbəsɑheb]), was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer, who inspired the Dalit Buddhist movement and campaigned against social discrimination towards the untouchables (Dalits).
What are the principles of indian constitution?
- Principles of Indian constitution are a set of values and morals which were kept in mind while writing different articles of the constitution.these basic principles are mentioned prominantly in the preamble of constitution.the basic principles are equality,fraternity,secularism,liberty and justice.u can read the preamble written below...
List the total articles of indian constitution?
contitution of india has 444 articles
What are the provisions of article 17 of the constitution of india?
It is the Abolition of Untouchability
Why is the indian constitution acceptable to the indian people today?
to kill corruption from India.
Who declares on first page of indian constitution?
The "people of India" declare on the first page of the Indian constitution.
Is the indian constitution a quasi federal system?
- Quasi federal nature of Indian Constitution: Article 1 of the Constitution of India states that ‘India that is Bharat shall be a union of states’. Indian model of federalism is called the quasi-federal system as it contains major features of both a federation and union.
How many amendments of indian constitution till 2014?
By December 2014, there have been 99 amendments on the Constitution of India since it was first enacted in the year 1950.
How is citizenship enshrined in the indian constitution?
- The provisions governing citizenship of India are enshrined in the Citizenship Act, 1955. The Constitution of India in Article 5 to 11, only talks about as to who was citizen till 26 January 1950. The Indian Constitution provides the power to the parliament under Article 11 to make laws and regulations about citizenship.
How many sanshodhan are there in indian constitution?
As of October 2021, there have been 105 amendments of the Constitution of India since it was first enacted in 1950. There are three types of amendments to the Constitution of India of which second and third type of amendments are governed by Article 368.
What are the human rights under indian constitution?
Human beings are rational beings. They by virtue of being humans possess certain basic and inalienable rights which are known as Human Rights. Since these rights are available to them by virtue of being humans, as such they come into existence at the time of their birth. The Constitution of India as adopted in 1950 provides certain rights to its citizens known as the Fundametal Rights(Part-3,article 14-35). These rights are similar to those rights which are provided in Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the rights provided in Iternational covenant on civil and political rights and international rights on social, econamic and cultural rights.
How many articles are there in indian constitution?
The original text of the Constitution contained 395 articles in 22 parts and eight schedules. It came into effect on January 26, 1950, the day that India celebrates each year as the Republic Day. The number of articles has since increased to 448 due to 100 amendments.
What does the indian constitution say about citizenship?
- The Indian constitution doesn’t prescribe a permanent provision relating to citizenship in India. It simply describes categories of persons who are deemed to be citizens of India on the day the Indian constitution was promulgated on January 26, 1950, and leaves citizenship to be regulated by law made by the parliament.
What is taken from canada in indian constitution?
The provisions of a Federation with a strong centre , Residuary powers of the Centre, appointment of State governors by the Centre and the advisory jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, have all been borrowed from the Canadian constitution.
Where is electricity listed in the indian constitution?
- Electricity is a concurrent list subject at Entry 38 in List III of the seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India. In India's federal governance structure, this means that both the central government and India's state governments are involved in establishing policy and laws for its electricity sector.
What does federalism mean in the indian constitution?
- According to article 1 of Indian constitution INDIA Ie BARATH shall be UNION OF STATES . Before going into whether India is federal state or not we should know what does federalism mean Unitary means all powers are centralized in one government Ie. Central government eg:Britain
Are there any fundamental rights in indian constitution?
- Initially, the Constitution of India provided 7 basic fundamental rights, now there are only 6. The Right to property U/A 31 was removed from the list of fundamental rights by 44 th amendment act 1978. A legal right U/A 300–A was made and included in Part XII of the constitution. Article 14 – Equality before the law.
In indian constitution law word air stands for?
All India Reporter??
Who declared on first page of indian constitution?
people of india
Who declares of first page in indian constitution?
People Of India
What is the importance of the indian constitution?
- Importance Of Indian Constitution. The constitution of India speaks of 'We the people of India... give to ourselves this Constitution', thereby clarifying beyond doubt that sovereignty under the Political System lies with the people. But, the people need an institution for expressing and exercising their will and power.
What are the unitary features of indian constitution?
- single citizenship 2.single constitution 3.appointment of governor 4.integrated judiciary 5.All India services.. etc
Why was golden illustration used in indian constitution?
- And when the Indian Constitution was being drafted, the members of the Constituent Assembly thought that expressing our civilization through golden illustrations will be the best way.
Which article of indian constitution gives right to the attorney general of india to speak in houses of parliament or their committee?
How many schedules are there in the indian constitution?
- There are also 12 schedules in the Indian Constitution. Those who are looking for a summary of the Indian Constitution, this post might be the right place to start with. Links are given against each Part to understand the purpose and background of each article of the Constitution of India.
What is the date of adoption of indian constitution?
The Republic is governed in terms of the Constitution of India which was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 26th November, 1949 and came into force on 26th January, 1950.
Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary system?
- It is sometimes considered a quasi-federal system as it has features of both a federal and a unitary system. Article 1 of the Indian Constitution states, ‘India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of states ’. The word federation is not mentioned in the constitution.
Which is the most important right in indian constitution?
- The right to freedom is one of the most important fundamental right that have been granted to us by the founders of Indian Constitution. This right allow every citizen of India to be free from the ancient form of slavery. This fundamental right is described in the constitution as:
Why are states given special status in indian constitution?
- These States are marred with various cultural, political, socio-economic, and other forms of problems requiring special attention. Thus, these special statuses have been provided so as to deal with and solve the problems with extra care. Article 370 to Article 371 J deals with these special provisions.
Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary state?
- In this article, and attempt has been made to reflect the basic nature of of Indian constitution. Is India a federal or unitary state? Federal nature Indian constitution: Although the word ‘federation’ is no where used in the Indian constitution all the structural features of a federal government were incorporated.
How many states are there in the indian constitution?
- India is a ‘Union of States.’  At present, the Indian Territory comprises of 29 states along with 7 Union territories. Part I (Article 1 – 4) of the Indian Constitution deals with the union and its territories. Article 2 under the same entrusts the parliament with powers regarding the admission or establishment of new states.
What is the first line of your indian constitution?
we the people of india
What is preamble of indian constitution in simple words?
Preamble declares India to be a sovereign, socialist, secular and democratic republic. The objectives stated by the Preamble are to secure justice, liberty, equality to all citizens and promote fraternity to maintain unity and integrity of the nation.
Who is in charge of interpreting the indian constitution?
- Though the power vests to the Indian Parliament, but if occasionally required, in rare cases, the Judiciary of India interprets the constitution.
Who was the artist who illuminated the indian constitution?
- He was the Architect and not the illuminator, the artist who illuminated the original document of Indian Constitution was Nandalal Bose. The original Constitution of India has each page beautifully decorated primarily by him and his students.
Which article of constitution of india restricts courts not to inquire into proceedings of parliament?
Why is cab an ideological war on the indian constitution?
- CAB is clear ideological war on the Indian constitution, and a propaganda tool. Ideological – because it will establish a legal precedent for ‘religion’ as a benchmark for citizenship, claiming to protect persecuted Hindus and all other minority communities from three Muslim majority countries, but leaving out Muslims.
How many national languages are recognized by the indian constitution?
None. There are no recognized national languages in India. For more information about official languages of india, click here.
Is the right to freedom guaranteed in the indian constitution?
- The Constitution of India contains the right to freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21A, and 22, and with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. It is a cluster of four main laws. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the following six freedoms:
What are the three types of emergency in indian constitution?
- Constitution of India envisages emergency of following three types: 1 Article 352- National Emergency 2 Article 356-Emergency in state ( president’s rule) 3 Article 360- Financial Emergency More ...
Who were the people involved in making of the indian constitution?
the constitution of india was made by the indiansmy opinion is that dr b.r. ambedkar was also involved in this activitythe names of some are given belowwhomadeourindian constitutionThe major portion of the Indian subcontinent was under British colonial rule from 1857 to 1947. The impact of economic, political and social exploitation during this pern independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of thankyoumy pleasureIndia on 15 August 1947, along with the Dominion of Pakistan. The Constthankyoumy pleasureitution of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 January 1950, thankyoumy pleasure roclaiming India to be a sovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the liod helped the gthankyoumy pleasureradual rise of the Indian independence movement to gainof the Indian independencmovement to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of tthankyouhe Dominion of India on 15 August 1947, along with theDominion of Pakistan. The Constitution of Indiadian subcontinent was under British colonial rule from 1857 to 1947. The impact of poistan. The Constituthankyoumy pleasuretion of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 Januthankyoumy pleasureary 1950, proclaiming India to be a sthankyoumy pleasureovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the land which would govern India after its independence from British rule. On the daythankyou the constitution came into effect, India ceased to be a dominion of the British Crown. The Indian constitution is the world's longest constitutlitical and social exploitation during this period helped the gradual rise of the Indian independence movemethankyoumy pleasurent to gain independen indepment to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of India on 15 August thankyou1947, along with the Dominion of Pakistan. The Constitution of Indiaee of the Indian independence thankyou ovement to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of India on 15 August 1947, along with the Dominion of he Constitution of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 January 1950, proclaiming India to be a sovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the land which would govern India after its independence from British rule. On the day the constitution came into effect, India ceased to be a dominion of the British Crown. Thplease do not like itthankyoumy pleasure
Does the indian constitution ban a muslim from being prime minister?
No, the Constitution of India does not have any requirement regarding the religion of the prime minister.
What is the meaning of the preamble of the indian constitution?
it is an introduction to the Constitution of India which puts ahead the basic ideals of the Indian constitution
Who is the first citizen of india according to indian constitution?
President of the India
What is known as the the watch dog of indian constitution?
The Supreme Court of India acts as a watch dog of constitution of India.
Which country's constitution does india follow in her constitution?
Who wrote india constitution?
Dr. B.R Ambedkar wrote India's constitution.
What is the specialty of the indian constitution as compare to the other conuntries constitutions?
India's constitution has the following specialities: 1.India has the largest written constitution of the world. 2.India is the largest democracy in population. 3.India's constitution was prepared by the people's representatives elected from different parts of the country. 4.India's constitution was prepared in 2 years 11 months and 18 days as such in a short period. 5.The cost of preparing constitution was only 6.4 crore Indian rupees. 6.The maker of the constitution of India was belonging to the backward class.