Ancient indian violin
3202 best questions for Ancient indian violin
We've collected 3202 best questions in the «Ancient indian violin» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Ancient indian violin
- Top 3182 questions for Ancient indian violin
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ancient indian violin category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Is violin musical instruments is of indian origin?
The rebab (the origin of the violin) was invented most likely in what used to be Persia, but it was and is sometimes used in India.
- What religions developed out of ancient indian religion?
- What is to ancient indian civilization as the nile river is to ancient egyptian civilization?
- Why do we need to adopt ancient indian food habits?
⭐️ Who founded the ancient indian empire?
- Ancient egypt vs ancient india?
- What term is used to describe the ancient indian science of interior designing?
- Did ancient india trade with ancient japan?
⭐️ What is the ancient indian flag?
- The Flag used during India s early phase of freedom struggle white over green over red (not saffron) emblazoned with a Charkha (spinning wheel) in the centre was designed by Pingali Venkayyaa. The flag was known variously as Swaraj Flag, Congress Flag, Gandhi Flag, etc. Mahatma Gandhi called it National Flag.
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
- Did ancient india get ideas from ancient china?
- How was ancient china different from ancient india?
⭐️ What religions developed out of ancient indian religion?
The 3 main religions in India were and are Sikh, Muslim and Hindu. In ancient India there were Hindus and Muslims and then the Sikhs developed from the Hindus (the founder of the Sikh religion was originally Hindu)
- How is ancient china different from ancient india?
- Where ancient india?
- What is simler in ancient india and ancient greece?
⭐️ What is to ancient indian civilization as the nile river is to ancient egyptian civilization?
The Indus River if Ancient India which includes Pakistan is taken into consideration. The Ganges River or the Brahmaputra River may be considered if the present day India is to be considered.
- Why did ancient india and ancient egypt have social classes?
- What are the similarities between ancient india and ancient greece?
- Rulers of ancient india?
Top video from Ancient indian violin
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient indian violin» category:
Video answer: Endoxus of cnidus ancient astronomer mathematician before bc
Video answer: Great scholars of ancient india ii history indus ii historyindus
Video answer: Ancient indian mathematician brahmagupta by dr. veenus jain
Video answer: Great indian mathematician - bhaskaracharya
Top 3182 questions from Ancient indian violin
We’ve collected for you 3182 similar questions from the «Ancient indian violin» category:
Is ancient india mountainous?
Yes it was. India had mountains from the start.
Who invaded ancient india?
Mant rulers invaded India but the most famous from them are Alexander, Mahmud of Ghazni and Muhammad Gauri.
Where was ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
Like ancient india ancient china was generally ruled by a dynasty?
rule of the country was passed down by inheritance
How old is ancient india?
it is 70 years old in 2017
How did ancient india fall?
It was said that the climate change made the people of ancient India abandon India.
Did ancient india have schooling?
yes ,we have schooling in ancient India.
How big is ancient india?
The current India, Pakistan, Bangladesh were parts of ancient India.
Where is ancient india located?
Where India currently is.
Did ancient india use slaves?
Yes it did. We had slaves in ancient India too.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
Who wrote in ancient india?
one of the first things that was written was Rig Vedas.
What did ancient india trade?
Ancient India traded goods that they had with others.
What did ancient india wear?
ancient India wore alot of gold and silver. Alot of jewelry, slippers, and little shoes that looks like ballet shoes
Why did ancient india trade?
To make the economy better.
What is india's ancient civilzations?
one of the oldest civilizations in India are the Indus valley civilization which subsists the Harrappan civilization that existed during 3300--1300 B.C.E.
Did ancient india have kings?
ancient India had kings but they were called Hakka's or Bukka's
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
How was ancient india protected?
ancient india was protected by the himalayan mountian peaks
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
Did ancient india make tools?
The discovery of ancient stone tools in India suggests that the technique used to make stones spread across the world much before estimated. In a recent discovery, stone tools from about 2,85,000 years ago have been uncovered at one of India's best known archaeological sites, Attirampakkam, near Chennai.
What were ancient india's jobs?
There where jobs such as washing clothes , house wife's and of course jobs like farming and hunting
What did ancient india achieve?
Ancient India was peaceful and nonviolent for many years.
How ancient india influenced today?
ancient India has influenced us today by showin us arts religion and some dance HAHA :<
Did ancient india have merchants?
- GOKHALE: The Merchant in Ancient India shipload of goods . Finally he became a setfhi himself. Money lending was quite a common practice and many rich merchants are described as loaning money to the smaller fry to set them up in businesses of various kinds. In some families arrangements were also worked out whereby one
New and used Car dealers in India available in Indian Drives by Manufacturer and By State.
Do indian elephants live in indian rainforests?
they live throughout India
When did ancient india civilization started?
in a year
What sports did ancient india have?
Traditional sports include kabaddi, kho kho, and gilli-danda in acient India
Did ancient india make kids toys?
Yes, it did. Ancient Indians had a market too.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants
What tools did ancient india invent?
- Ancient Dentistry (7000 BC) ...
- Ayurveda (5000 BC) ...
- Ancient flush toilet systems (2500 BC) ...
- Ruler (2400 BC) ...
- Weighing scale (2400BC) ...
- Plastic surgery (2000 BC) ...
- Pythagorean theorem (700 BC) ...
- Crucible steel (200BC)
What is ancient india money called?
Ancient India money was called panas. There were coins with holes in them that were stored on a money tree.
What ancient india gave to world?
- India gave the world its first university - Takshashila University…
- India gave the world the numeral, Zero…
- The game of C hess originated in India…
- Indians were the first ones to use and invent buttons…
- Shampoo originated from India…
- India gave the c ure for Leprosy.
What goods did ancient india trade?
- Medicine, cinnamon, and pepper . Traders in India also sold a lot of Indian things to both China and West Asia. Early on it was mainly medicine, but also spices like cinnamon and black pepper, clothing dyes like indigo (named for India) and luxuries like pearls. The trade made India a very rich country.
What year did ancient india begin?
Ancient India began in 1500 BCE.
How did ancient india women dress?
did anywoman doctor in ancient india
Who did ancient india trade with?
with the ancient egyptians and ancient greeks
Who made art in ancient india?
the india people
What year was ancient india in?
Ancient India was in the C.E. time period. Of course the Indians would not know that, so if you are doing a project, then do not write a date.
Was there cows in ancient india?
yes there was
Who discovered algebra in ancient india?
But Indian mathematician Bhāskara had already discovered many of Leibniz's ideas over 500 years earlier. Bhāskara, also made major contributions to algebra, arithmetic, geometry and trigonometry.
A famous astronomer of ancient india?
Aryabhata IAryabhata I (ad 476) is one of the greatest mathematicians and astronomers of ancient India.
Who had power in ancient india?
Kings, priests and military leaders had power in ancient India.
All about vegetation in ancient india?
cotton, sugar cana and rice
What nomadic people conquered ancient india?
mr rovang penis paninsila
How many population in ancient india?
What did ancient india teach us?
- The Ancient Indians have not only given us yoga, meditation and complementary medicines, but they have furthered our knowledge of science, maths - and invented Chaturanga, which became the game of chess.
What were ancient india's natural resources?
vers gold iron
How long did ancient india last?
Around 4.5 thousand years. The exact number depends on what period you consider to be the start of modern India.