Ancient indian empire
2984 best questions for Ancient indian empire
We've collected 2984 best questions in the «Ancient indian empire» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Ancient indian empire
- Top 2964 questions for Ancient indian empire
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ancient indian empire category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who founded the ancient indian empire?
- What was the indian empire under british rule?
- What religions developed out of ancient indian religion?
- Is the indian subcontinent part of the british empire?
⭐️ What is the ancient indian flag?
- The Flag used during India s early phase of freedom struggle white over green over red (not saffron) emblazoned with a Charkha (spinning wheel) in the centre was designed by Pingali Venkayyaa. The flag was known variously as Swaraj Flag, Congress Flag, Gandhi Flag, etc. Mahatma Gandhi called it National Flag.
- Which is the largest indian empire of all time?
- Which indian empire was larger mauryan or the guptan?
- What is to ancient indian civilization as the nile river is to ancient egyptian civilization?
⭐️ How did the british empire affect indian politics?
- British Imperialism and Its Effect on Indian Politics. British economic and political interest in India began in the 17th century, when the East India Company established trading posts there. Eventually the British took full control of Indian political and economic affairs, acting more as governors than traders on the Indian sub-continent.
- Which indian empire was known for its production of gold?
- How did the persian empire influence indian civilization and cuture?
- Ancient egypt vs ancient india?
⭐️ What was the indian empire under british rule?
- India under the British Raj (the "Indian Empire") consisted of two types of territory: British India and the Native states or Princely states. In its Interpretation Act 1889, the British Parliament adopted the following definitions:
- What term is used to describe the ancient indian science of interior designing?
- Did ancient india trade with ancient japan?
- How did the maury's rulers unite northern india into the first great indian empire?
⭐️ What religions developed out of ancient indian religion?
The 3 main religions in India were and are Sikh, Muslim and Hindu. In ancient India there were Hindus and Muslims and then the Sikhs developed from the Hindus (the founder of the Sikh religion was originally Hindu)
- How did the maurya rulers unite northern india into the first great indian empire?
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
- Did ancient india get ideas from ancient china?
Video from Ancient indian empire
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient indian empire» category:
Video answer: Ancient indian rock cutting technology
Video answer: Evidence of advanced machining technology in ancient india - tiger caves part 2
Video answer: Decoding ancient engineering technology at ramappa temple, india
Video answer: Early man tools| early man weapons project| school craft|
Top 2964 questions from Ancient indian empire
We’ve collected for you 2964 similar questions from the «Ancient indian empire» category:
Where ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
What is simler in ancient india and ancient greece?
they are both ancient
Why did ancient india and ancient egypt have social classes?
They had social classes so that everyone knew their roles
What are the similarities between ancient india and ancient greece?
Both the people of ancient India and ancient Greece inherited Indo-European culture and knowledges.
Rulers of ancient india?
Aryans i doubled checked on the Ancient History of India web site
Was ancient india rich?
yes very rich indeed that is why everybody wanted to conquor india
Who ruled ancient india?
Who ruled ancient India?
- The most famous of the Maurya emperors, in fact the most famous ruler in ancient India’s history and one of the most notable in the entire ancient world, was Ashoka (also spelt Asoka – reigned 272-232 BCE).
Is ancient india mountainous?
Yes it was. India had mountains from the start.
Who invaded ancient india?
Mant rulers invaded India but the most famous from them are Alexander, Mahmud of Ghazni and Muhammad Gauri.
Where was ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
Like ancient india ancient china was generally ruled by a dynasty?
rule of the country was passed down by inheritance
How old is ancient india?
it is 70 years old in 2017
How did ancient india fall?
It was said that the climate change made the people of ancient India abandon India.
Did ancient india have schooling?
yes ,we have schooling in ancient India.
How big is ancient india?
The current India, Pakistan, Bangladesh were parts of ancient India.
Where is ancient india located?
Where India currently is.
Did ancient india use slaves?
Yes it did. We had slaves in ancient India too.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
Who wrote in ancient india?
one of the first things that was written was Rig Vedas.
What did ancient india trade?
Ancient India traded goods that they had with others.
What did ancient india wear?
ancient India wore alot of gold and silver. Alot of jewelry, slippers, and little shoes that looks like ballet shoes
Why did ancient india trade?
To make the economy better.
What is india's ancient civilzations?
one of the oldest civilizations in India are the Indus valley civilization which subsists the Harrappan civilization that existed during 3300--1300 B.C.E.
Did ancient india have kings?
ancient India had kings but they were called Hakka's or Bukka's
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
How was ancient india protected?
ancient india was protected by the himalayan mountian peaks
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
Did ancient india make tools?
The discovery of ancient stone tools in India suggests that the technique used to make stones spread across the world much before estimated. In a recent discovery, stone tools from about 2,85,000 years ago have been uncovered at one of India's best known archaeological sites, Attirampakkam, near Chennai.
What were ancient india's jobs?
There where jobs such as washing clothes , house wife's and of course jobs like farming and hunting
What did ancient india achieve?
Ancient India was peaceful and nonviolent for many years.
How ancient india influenced today?
ancient India has influenced us today by showin us arts religion and some dance HAHA :<
New and used Car dealers in India available in Indian Drives by Manufacturer and By State.
Was india in the persian empire?
No. The easternmost province was today's Pakistan.
Was the mughal empire in india?
Yes. Mughal Empire was the longest ruling empire in India. It was founded by Babur. Later in 18th century, it disintegrated.
Founder of british empire in india?
Robert Clive led the East India Company in the Battle of Plassey where he managed to defeat the Nawab Of Bengal(Shiraj ud Daulah) and established an English government in India. He can be called the founder of the British Empire in India.
What were india's first great empire?
India's first empire founded by Chandragupta Maurya is the Mauryan Empire
What empire controlled india in 1600?
Did the british empire colonize india?
The British began rule in India 1858 through 1947. Before British Imperialism in India, India was doing very well and flourishing. Britain came to India in 1858 for their profitable resources that the British Empire wanted to make theirs.
India it was a british empire?
Yes,India was a colony of Britain.I around 1612,East India Company got monopoly rights to trade and the English gradually colonised India.India got freed only in 1947.British controlled India for almost 200 years.
Which dynasty built india's first empire?
Mauryan is the dynasty that built India's first empire.
Where was india's first empire located?
Ganges River valley
What empire was india's golden age?
i cant answer this question
Which empire marked india's golden age?
India's golden age lasted from roughly 320 to 550 CE under the Gupta Empire. The Gupta Empire covered much of what is modern India.
What was india's empire in 1500?
The Mughal Empire, 1526–1761.
Do indian elephants live in indian rainforests?
they live throughout India
What did the british empire get out of india being part of the british empire?
The empire got trade goods like spice, herbs, fabrics, rice, tea Bigger and better empire Opium was a huge export from India, especially into China which created huge revenue for the British Empire.
When did ancient india civilization started?
in a year
What sports did ancient india have?
Traditional sports include kabaddi, kho kho, and gilli-danda in acient India
Did ancient india make kids toys?
Yes, it did. Ancient Indians had a market too.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants