Ancient india science
48012 best questions for Ancient india science
We've collected 48012 best questions in the «Ancient india science» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Ancient india science
- Top 47992 questions for Ancient india science
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ancient india science category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Ancient egypt vs ancient india?
⭐️ Advances in mathematics and science in ancient india?
many advanced civilizations are said to be there not only in India but all over the world but not much of it is left anymore
⭐️ How did ancient india contribute to modern science?
- “We owe a lot to the ancient Indians, teaching us how to count. Without which most modern scientific discoveries would have been impossible.” – Albert Einstein O ne of the oldest civilizations in the world, the Indian civilization has a strong tradition of science and technology.
- Who invaded ancient india?
- Where was ancient india?
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
⭐️ Where ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
- Did ancient india get ideas from ancient china?
- How was ancient china different from ancient india?
- How is ancient china different from ancient india?
⭐️ Did ancient india trade with ancient japan?
No, It didn't
- What is simler in ancient india and ancient greece?
- How did ancient india influence india today?
- How old is ancient india?
Video from Ancient india science
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient india science» category:
Video answer: Endoxus of cnidus ancient astronomer mathematician before bc
Video answer: Great scholars of ancient india ii history indus ii historyindus
Video answer: Ancient indian mathematician brahmagupta by dr. veenus jain
Video answer: Great indian mathematician - bhaskaracharya
Top 47992 questions from Ancient india science
We’ve collected for you 47992 similar questions from the «Ancient india science» category:
How big is ancient india?
The current India, Pakistan, Bangladesh were parts of ancient India.
Where is ancient india located?
Where India currently is.
Did ancient india use slaves?
Yes it did. We had slaves in ancient India too.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
Who wrote in ancient india?
one of the first things that was written was Rig Vedas.
What did ancient india trade?
Ancient India traded goods that they had with others.
What did ancient india wear?
ancient India wore alot of gold and silver. Alot of jewelry, slippers, and little shoes that looks like ballet shoes
Why did ancient india trade?
To make the economy better.
Did ancient india have kings?
ancient India had kings but they were called Hakka's or Bukka's
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
How was ancient india protected?
ancient india was protected by the himalayan mountian peaks
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
Did ancient india make tools?
The discovery of ancient stone tools in India suggests that the technique used to make stones spread across the world much before estimated. In a recent discovery, stone tools from about 2,85,000 years ago have been uncovered at one of India's best known archaeological sites, Attirampakkam, near Chennai.
What did ancient india achieve?
Ancient India was peaceful and nonviolent for many years.
How ancient india influenced today?
ancient India has influenced us today by showin us arts religion and some dance HAHA :<
Why did ancient india and ancient egypt have social classes?
They had social classes so that everyone knew their roles
What are the similarities between ancient india and ancient greece?
Both the people of ancient India and ancient Greece inherited Indo-European culture and knowledges.
Like ancient india ancient china was generally ruled by a dynasty?
rule of the country was passed down by inheritance
When did ancient india civilization started?
in a year
What sports did ancient india have?
Traditional sports include kabaddi, kho kho, and gilli-danda in acient India
Did ancient india make kids toys?
Yes, it did. Ancient Indians had a market too.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants
What tools did ancient india invent?
- Ancient Dentistry (7000 BC) ...
- Ayurveda (5000 BC) ...
- Ancient flush toilet systems (2500 BC) ...
- Ruler (2400 BC) ...
- Weighing scale (2400BC) ...
- Plastic surgery (2000 BC) ...
- Pythagorean theorem (700 BC) ...
- Crucible steel (200BC)
What is ancient india money called?
Ancient India money was called panas. There were coins with holes in them that were stored on a money tree.
What ancient india gave to world?
- India gave the world its first university - Takshashila University…
- India gave the world the numeral, Zero…
- The game of C hess originated in India…
- Indians were the first ones to use and invent buttons…
- Shampoo originated from India…
- India gave the c ure for Leprosy.
What goods did ancient india trade?
- Medicine, cinnamon, and pepper . Traders in India also sold a lot of Indian things to both China and West Asia. Early on it was mainly medicine, but also spices like cinnamon and black pepper, clothing dyes like indigo (named for India) and luxuries like pearls. The trade made India a very rich country.
What year did ancient india begin?
Ancient India began in 1500 BCE.
How did ancient india women dress?
did anywoman doctor in ancient india
Who did ancient india trade with?
with the ancient egyptians and ancient greeks
Who made art in ancient india?
the india people
What year was ancient india in?
Ancient India was in the C.E. time period. Of course the Indians would not know that, so if you are doing a project, then do not write a date.
Was there cows in ancient india?
yes there was
Who discovered algebra in ancient india?
But Indian mathematician Bhāskara had already discovered many of Leibniz's ideas over 500 years earlier. Bhāskara, also made major contributions to algebra, arithmetic, geometry and trigonometry.
A famous astronomer of ancient india?
Aryabhata IAryabhata I (ad 476) is one of the greatest mathematicians and astronomers of ancient India.
Who had power in ancient india?
Kings, priests and military leaders had power in ancient India.
All about vegetation in ancient india?
cotton, sugar cana and rice
What nomadic people conquered ancient india?
mr rovang penis paninsila
How many population in ancient india?
What did ancient india teach us?
- The Ancient Indians have not only given us yoga, meditation and complementary medicines, but they have furthered our knowledge of science, maths - and invented Chaturanga, which became the game of chess.
How long did ancient india last?
Around 4.5 thousand years. The exact number depends on what period you consider to be the start of modern India.
Which chinese travellers who visited india in ancient india?
huen tsang and champaklal
Namethe ancient civilization of iran and india?
Iran was the Sumerians and India was the Rama Empire.
How was yoga practiced in ancient india?
- Traces of yogic practice started appearing around 5000 years ago in India. Yoga began within a subset of larger religious and spiritual traditions. We can track its development in several key Hindu and Buddhist scriptures and stories. In ancient times, yoga was primarily practiced to cultivate spiritual harmony and enlightenment.
Two religions were found in ancient india?
hiduizm and buhdizm.
What is a sentence for ancient india?
Ancient India was not democratic. It was under the influence of the British.
Who ruled ancient india for 300 years?
The British ruled Ancient India for 300 years.
Why were brahmins important in ancient india?
because they were the most sexually active from all the persons in a stratified kingdom
System of writing designed in ancient india?
What is the agriculture of ancient india?
The farmers grew barley and wheat during the winter and harvested it in the spring. The ground was moist enough from the summer flooding that no more water was needed. Early farmers in India also raised livestock, such as cattle, sheep, and goats.
What major event happened in ancient india?
the gupta empire ruled india