Ancient india government
51423 best questions for Ancient india government
We've collected 51423 best questions in the «Ancient india government» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Ancient india government
- Top 51403 questions for Ancient india government
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ancient india government category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How did hinduism shaped the government in ancient india?
in ancient India government was formed by Religious experts. Laws were also according to Religions.
⭐️ Ancient egypt vs ancient india?
⭐️ Where ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
- Where was ancient india?
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
- Did ancient india get ideas from ancient china?
⭐️ Did ancient india trade with ancient japan?
No, It didn't
- How was ancient china different from ancient india?
- How is ancient china different from ancient india?
- What is simler in ancient india and ancient greece?
⭐️ Rulers of ancient india?
Aryans i doubled checked on the Ancient History of India web site
Top video from Ancient india government
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient india government» category:
Video answer: Endoxus of cnidus ancient astronomer mathematician before bc
Video answer: Great scholars of ancient india ii history indus ii historyindus
Video answer: Ancient indian mathematician brahmagupta by dr. veenus jain
Video answer: Great indian mathematician - bhaskaracharya
Top 51403 questions from Ancient india government
We’ve collected for you 51403 similar questions from the «Ancient india government» category:
Did ancient india use slaves?
Yes it did. We had slaves in ancient India too.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
Who wrote in ancient india?
one of the first things that was written was Rig Vedas.
What did ancient india trade?
Ancient India traded goods that they had with others.
What did ancient india wear?
ancient India wore alot of gold and silver. Alot of jewelry, slippers, and little shoes that looks like ballet shoes
Why did ancient india trade?
To make the economy better.
Did ancient india have kings?
ancient India had kings but they were called Hakka's or Bukka's
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
How was ancient india protected?
ancient india was protected by the himalayan mountian peaks
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
Did ancient india make tools?
The discovery of ancient stone tools in India suggests that the technique used to make stones spread across the world much before estimated. In a recent discovery, stone tools from about 2,85,000 years ago have been uncovered at one of India's best known archaeological sites, Attirampakkam, near Chennai.
What did ancient india achieve?
Ancient India was peaceful and nonviolent for many years.
How ancient india influenced today?
ancient India has influenced us today by showin us arts religion and some dance HAHA :<
Did ancient india have merchants?
- GOKHALE: The Merchant in Ancient India shipload of goods . Finally he became a setfhi himself. Money lending was quite a common practice and many rich merchants are described as loaning money to the smaller fry to set them up in businesses of various kinds. In some families arrangements were also worked out whereby one
How did ancient india influence india today?
Ancient India has a lot of influences today. The stereotypes still remain.
Whether state bank of india is government semi government quasi-government organization?
The State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and second largest in the world. Its a Public Sector Bank with the Reserve Bank of India having 60% stake in it. SBI was natonalised in 1955 by the Government of India.
Why did ancient india and ancient egypt have social classes?
They had social classes so that everyone knew their roles
What are the similarities between ancient india and ancient greece?
Both the people of ancient India and ancient Greece inherited Indo-European culture and knowledges.
What government does india has?
What government does india have?India is a Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary form of government which is federal in structure with unitary features. There is a Council of Ministers with the Prime Minster as its head to advice the President who is the constitutional head of the country.
Is india an unlimited government?
Is india an unlimited goverment
Like ancient india ancient china was generally ruled by a dynasty?
rule of the country was passed down by inheritance
When did ancient india civilization started?
in a year
What sports did ancient india have?
Traditional sports include kabaddi, kho kho, and gilli-danda in acient India
Did ancient india make kids toys?
Yes, it did. Ancient Indians had a market too.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants
What tools did ancient india invent?
- Ancient Dentistry (7000 BC) ...
- Ayurveda (5000 BC) ...
- Ancient flush toilet systems (2500 BC) ...
- Ruler (2400 BC) ...
- Weighing scale (2400BC) ...
- Plastic surgery (2000 BC) ...
- Pythagorean theorem (700 BC) ...
- Crucible steel (200BC)
What is ancient india money called?
Ancient India money was called panas. There were coins with holes in them that were stored on a money tree.
What ancient india gave to world?
- India gave the world its first university - Takshashila University…
- India gave the world the numeral, Zero…
- The game of C hess originated in India…
- Indians were the first ones to use and invent buttons…
- Shampoo originated from India…
- India gave the c ure for Leprosy.
What goods did ancient india trade?
- Medicine, cinnamon, and pepper . Traders in India also sold a lot of Indian things to both China and West Asia. Early on it was mainly medicine, but also spices like cinnamon and black pepper, clothing dyes like indigo (named for India) and luxuries like pearls. The trade made India a very rich country.
What year did ancient india begin?
Ancient India began in 1500 BCE.
How did ancient india women dress?
did anywoman doctor in ancient india
Who did ancient india trade with?
with the ancient egyptians and ancient greeks
Who made art in ancient india?
the india people
What year was ancient india in?
Ancient India was in the C.E. time period. Of course the Indians would not know that, so if you are doing a project, then do not write a date.
Was there cows in ancient india?
yes there was
Who discovered algebra in ancient india?
But Indian mathematician Bhāskara had already discovered many of Leibniz's ideas over 500 years earlier. Bhāskara, also made major contributions to algebra, arithmetic, geometry and trigonometry.
A famous astronomer of ancient india?
Aryabhata IAryabhata I (ad 476) is one of the greatest mathematicians and astronomers of ancient India.
Who had power in ancient india?
Kings, priests and military leaders had power in ancient India.
All about vegetation in ancient india?
cotton, sugar cana and rice
What nomadic people conquered ancient india?
mr rovang penis paninsila
How many population in ancient india?
What did ancient india teach us?
- The Ancient Indians have not only given us yoga, meditation and complementary medicines, but they have furthered our knowledge of science, maths - and invented Chaturanga, which became the game of chess.
How long did ancient india last?
Around 4.5 thousand years. The exact number depends on what period you consider to be the start of modern India.
Did india have a decentralized government or a centralized government?
It had a decentralized government.
Which chinese travellers who visited india in ancient india?
huen tsang and champaklal
Whether state bank of india is a government or quasi-government or semi government organisation?
call this number to find out Phone Number: 202-456-1111
What is india form of government?
India is a republic, although it remains a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, although not a Commonwealth Realm.
Are government hospitals free in india?
- India In India, public hospitals (called Government Hospitals) provide health care free at the point of use for any Indian citizen. These are usually individual state funded. However, hospitals funded by the central (federal) government also exist.
How many bank in india government?
The Current List of 12 Public Sector Banks in India 2021(Government Banks) State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.