Ancient history india
51281 best questions for Ancient history india
We've collected 51281 best questions in the «Ancient history india» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Ancient history india
- Top 51261 questions for Ancient history india
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ancient history india category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ History of physical education in ancient india?
Physical education began in Ancient India as early as 800 B.C. Forms of metaphysical activities and Yoga was used for physical education in Ancient India.
⭐️ Ancient egypt vs ancient india?
⭐️ What individual from either ancient china or ancient india had the greatest influence on world history?
the fox said I wanna find china and india!!!!
- Who invaded ancient india?
- Where was ancient india?
- How are ancient india and ancient egypt different?
⭐️ Where ancient india?
Ancient India is in modern day India.
- Did ancient india get ideas from ancient china?
- How was ancient china different from ancient india?
- How is ancient china different from ancient india?
⭐️ Did ancient india trade with ancient japan?
No, It didn't
- What is simler in ancient india and ancient greece?
- How old is ancient india?
- How did ancient india fall?
Top video from Ancient history india
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient history india» category:
Video answer: Endoxus of cnidus ancient astronomer mathematician before bc
Video answer: Great scholars of ancient india ii history indus ii historyindus
Video answer: Ancient indian mathematician brahmagupta by dr. veenus jain
Video answer: Great indian mathematician - bhaskaracharya
Top 51261 questions from Ancient history india
We’ve collected for you 51261 similar questions from the «Ancient history india» category:
Where is ancient india located?
Where India currently is.
Did ancient india use slaves?
Yes it did. We had slaves in ancient India too.
Did ancient india have roads?
Yes they had dirt road that they road horses on!
Who wrote in ancient india?
one of the first things that was written was Rig Vedas.
What did ancient india trade?
Ancient India traded goods that they had with others.
What did ancient india wear?
ancient India wore alot of gold and silver. Alot of jewelry, slippers, and little shoes that looks like ballet shoes
Why did ancient india trade?
To make the economy better.
Did ancient india have kings?
ancient India had kings but they were called Hakka's or Bukka's
Did ancient india have leaders?
Ancient India was governed by a priest-king who headed a strong, central government until the Aryans took over the Indus Valley. Then they had to listen to and follow the Aryans.
How was ancient india protected?
ancient india was protected by the himalayan mountian peaks
Was ancient india a monarchy?
Sort of. Ancient India was a monarch controlled democracy.
Did ancient india make tools?
The discovery of ancient stone tools in India suggests that the technique used to make stones spread across the world much before estimated. In a recent discovery, stone tools from about 2,85,000 years ago have been uncovered at one of India's best known archaeological sites, Attirampakkam, near Chennai.
What did ancient india achieve?
Ancient India was peaceful and nonviolent for many years.
How ancient india influenced today?
ancient India has influenced us today by showin us arts religion and some dance HAHA :<
Did ancient india have merchants?
- GOKHALE: The Merchant in Ancient India shipload of goods . Finally he became a setfhi himself. Money lending was quite a common practice and many rich merchants are described as loaning money to the smaller fry to set them up in businesses of various kinds. In some families arrangements were also worked out whereby one
How did ancient india influence india today?
Ancient India has a lot of influences today. The stereotypes still remain.
Why did ancient india and ancient egypt have social classes?
They had social classes so that everyone knew their roles
What are the similarities between ancient india and ancient greece?
Both the people of ancient India and ancient Greece inherited Indo-European culture and knowledges.
History of reebok india?
Like ancient india ancient china was generally ruled by a dynasty?
rule of the country was passed down by inheritance
When did ancient india civilization started?
in a year
What sports did ancient india have?
Traditional sports include kabaddi, kho kho, and gilli-danda in acient India
Did ancient india make kids toys?
Yes, it did. Ancient Indians had a market too.
What technology did ancient india make?
strapping wood to elephants
What tools did ancient india invent?
- Ancient Dentistry (7000 BC) ...
- Ayurveda (5000 BC) ...
- Ancient flush toilet systems (2500 BC) ...
- Ruler (2400 BC) ...
- Weighing scale (2400BC) ...
- Plastic surgery (2000 BC) ...
- Pythagorean theorem (700 BC) ...
- Crucible steel (200BC)
What is ancient india money called?
Ancient India money was called panas. There were coins with holes in them that were stored on a money tree.
What ancient india gave to world?
- India gave the world its first university - Takshashila University…
- India gave the world the numeral, Zero…
- The game of C hess originated in India…
- Indians were the first ones to use and invent buttons…
- Shampoo originated from India…
- India gave the c ure for Leprosy.
What goods did ancient india trade?
- Medicine, cinnamon, and pepper . Traders in India also sold a lot of Indian things to both China and West Asia. Early on it was mainly medicine, but also spices like cinnamon and black pepper, clothing dyes like indigo (named for India) and luxuries like pearls. The trade made India a very rich country.
What year did ancient india begin?
Ancient India began in 1500 BCE.
How did ancient india women dress?
did anywoman doctor in ancient india
Who did ancient india trade with?
with the ancient egyptians and ancient greeks
Who made art in ancient india?
the india people
What year was ancient india in?
Ancient India was in the C.E. time period. Of course the Indians would not know that, so if you are doing a project, then do not write a date.
Was there cows in ancient india?
yes there was
Who discovered algebra in ancient india?
But Indian mathematician Bhāskara had already discovered many of Leibniz's ideas over 500 years earlier. Bhāskara, also made major contributions to algebra, arithmetic, geometry and trigonometry.
A famous astronomer of ancient india?
Aryabhata IAryabhata I (ad 476) is one of the greatest mathematicians and astronomers of ancient India.
Who had power in ancient india?
Kings, priests and military leaders had power in ancient India.
All about vegetation in ancient india?
cotton, sugar cana and rice
What nomadic people conquered ancient india?
mr rovang penis paninsila
How many population in ancient india?
What did ancient india teach us?
- The Ancient Indians have not only given us yoga, meditation and complementary medicines, but they have furthered our knowledge of science, maths - and invented Chaturanga, which became the game of chess.
How long did ancient india last?
Around 4.5 thousand years. The exact number depends on what period you consider to be the start of modern India.
What's the history of india?
India was Britain and so was Bangladesh and Pakistan, then India was a place made up of a bunch of dynasties (kinda like China), it also used to have Bangladesh and Pakistan at one time. Then Pakistan became independent and took control of Bangladesh. Then Bangladesh became independent and so did India. Sorry but there's more that i can't list, i don't know much about this, just watched a video of what India looked like way back then.
History of banking in india?
There were many indigenous bankers even during ancient times like the Shroffs, Mahajans, etc. The first bank was The Bank of Hindus than started in 1770 at Calcutta. In 1786, The General Bank of India was started. Three Presidency banks were also started as quasi central banks. The Bank of Calcutta was established in 1806. The Allahabad Bank which exists even today was started in 1865. It is also one of the earliest Joint Stock Bank of India. The first commercial bank in India was the Central Bank of India in 1911.
Which chinese travellers who visited india in ancient india?
huen tsang and champaklal
Namethe ancient civilization of iran and india?
Iran was the Sumerians and India was the Rama Empire.
How was yoga practiced in ancient india?
- Traces of yogic practice started appearing around 5000 years ago in India. Yoga began within a subset of larger religious and spiritual traditions. We can track its development in several key Hindu and Buddhist scriptures and stories. In ancient times, yoga was primarily practiced to cultivate spiritual harmony and enlightenment.
Two religions were found in ancient india?
hiduizm and buhdizm.
What is a sentence for ancient india?
Ancient India was not democratic. It was under the influence of the British.
Who ruled ancient india for 300 years?
The British ruled Ancient India for 300 years.