Ambedkar indian constitution
3052 best questions for Ambedkar indian constitution
We've collected 3052 best questions in the «Ambedkar indian constitution» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Ambedkar indian constitution
- Top 3032 questions for Ambedkar indian constitution
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ambedkar indian constitution category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What is the indian constitution?
- The Constitution of India ( IAST: Bhāratīya Saṃvidhāna) is the supreme law of India. The document lays down the framework demarcating fundamental political code, structure, procedures, powers, and duties of government institutions and sets out fundamental rights, directive principles, and the duties of citizens.
- Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary constitution?
- How many times indian constitution amended?
- How many appendices in indian constitution?
⭐️ When did make indian constitution?
The Indian Constitution was adopted on 26th November 1949 & came into effect on 26th January 1950.
- Differences between indian and british constitution?
- Who drafted indian constitution in 1928?
- What is the philosophy of indian constitution?
⭐️ Indian constitution was adopted on?
The Constitution was adopted by the India Constituent Assembly on 26 November 1949.
- Who wrote first page of indian constitution?
- Who designed the layout of indian constitution?
- What are the articles of indian constitution?
⭐️ Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary constitution?
- It has been the matter of debate among the scholars that whether the Constitution of India is completely federal or unitary in nature. But actually Indian constitution contains both features of a federal constitution and unitary constitution.
- Who is a father of indian constitution?
- What are the principles of indian constitution?
- Which article of the indian constitution provides?
⭐️ How many times indian constitution amended?
There have been a total of 94 amendments to the constitution of India, as of 2006.
- List the total articles of indian constitution?
- Why is the indian constitution called secular?
- Why is the indian constitution acceptable to the indian people today?
Top video from Ambedkar indian constitution
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ambedkar indian constitution» category:
Video answer: Unitary features of indian constitution
Video answer: Nature of indian constitution | federal | unitary | quasi federal | characteristics of constitution
Video answer: Indian constitution federal or quasi federal
Video answer: Is india federal? | is india unitary? | is india quasi-federal? | federal vs. unitary |indian polity
Top 3032 questions from Ambedkar indian constitution
We’ve collected for you 3032 similar questions from the «Ambedkar indian constitution» category:
How many amendments of indian constitution till 2014?
By December 2014, there have been 99 amendments on the Constitution of India since it was first enacted in the year 1950.
How is citizenship enshrined in the indian constitution?
- The provisions governing citizenship of India are enshrined in the Citizenship Act, 1955. The Constitution of India in Article 5 to 11, only talks about as to who was citizen till 26 January 1950. The Indian Constitution provides the power to the parliament under Article 11 to make laws and regulations about citizenship.
How many sanshodhan are there in indian constitution?
As of October 2021, there have been 105 amendments of the Constitution of India since it was first enacted in 1950. There are three types of amendments to the Constitution of India of which second and third type of amendments are governed by Article 368.
What are the human rights under indian constitution?
Human beings are rational beings. They by virtue of being humans possess certain basic and inalienable rights which are known as Human Rights. Since these rights are available to them by virtue of being humans, as such they come into existence at the time of their birth. The Constitution of India as adopted in 1950 provides certain rights to its citizens known as the Fundametal Rights(Part-3,article 14-35). These rights are similar to those rights which are provided in Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the rights provided in Iternational covenant on civil and political rights and international rights on social, econamic and cultural rights.
How many articles are there in indian constitution?
The original text of the Constitution contained 395 articles in 22 parts and eight schedules. It came into effect on January 26, 1950, the day that India celebrates each year as the Republic Day. The number of articles has since increased to 448 due to 100 amendments.
What does the indian constitution say about citizenship?
- The Indian constitution doesn’t prescribe a permanent provision relating to citizenship in India. It simply describes categories of persons who are deemed to be citizens of India on the day the Indian constitution was promulgated on January 26, 1950, and leaves citizenship to be regulated by law made by the parliament.
What is article 108 of the indian constitution?
- Article 108 in The Constitution Of India 1949. 108. Joint sitting of both Houses in certain cases . (1) If after a Bill has been passed by one House and transmitted to the other House. (a) the Bill is rejected by the other House; or. (b) the Houses have finally disagreed as to the amendments to be made in the Bill; or.
What is taken from canada in indian constitution?
The provisions of a Federation with a strong centre , Residuary powers of the Centre, appointment of State governors by the Centre and the advisory jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, have all been borrowed from the Canadian constitution.
What is article 14 of the indian constitution?
- Article 14 of the Constitution of India provides for equality before the law or equal protection within the territory of India.The State shall not deny to any person equality before the law or equal protection of law within the territory of India Rule of law Professor A.V.dicey 1.Absence of arbitrary power or supremacy of the constitution 2.Equality ...
Where is electricity listed in the indian constitution?
- Electricity is a concurrent list subject at Entry 38 in List III of the seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India. In India's federal governance structure, this means that both the central government and India's state governments are involved in establishing policy and laws for its electricity sector.
What does federalism mean in the indian constitution?
- According to article 1 of Indian constitution INDIA Ie BARATH shall be UNION OF STATES . Before going into whether India is federal state or not we should know what does federalism mean Unitary means all powers are centralized in one government Ie. Central government eg:Britain
Which is the last article in indian constitution?
- The last article in Indian constitution is 395 and it has never gone beyond this No. These articles are divided into parts means 1 part has many articles in it. So the last part is 22 and it too has never been extended.
Are there any fundamental rights in indian constitution?
- Initially, the Constitution of India provided 7 basic fundamental rights, now there are only 6. The Right to property U/A 31 was removed from the list of fundamental rights by 44 th amendment act 1978. A legal right U/A 300–A was made and included in Part XII of the constitution. Article 14 – Equality before the law.
In indian constitution law word air stands for?
All India Reporter??
Who declared on first page of indian constitution?
people of india
Who declares of first page in indian constitution?
People Of India
What is the importance of the indian constitution?
- Importance Of Indian Constitution. The constitution of India speaks of 'We the people of India... give to ourselves this Constitution', thereby clarifying beyond doubt that sovereignty under the Political System lies with the people. But, the people need an institution for expressing and exercising their will and power.
What are the unitary features of indian constitution?
- single citizenship 2.single constitution 3.appointment of governor 4.integrated judiciary 5.All India services.. etc
What is article 368 of the indian constitution?
- Article 368 of the Indian Constitution mentions two types of amendments to the Indian Constitution. One type of amendment is by a special majority of the Parliament (Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha) and the second type of the amendment is the by a special majority of the Parliament with the ratification by half of the total states.
Is the preamble of the indian constitution secular?
- It may be considered as the soul of the Constitution. The preamble can be referred to as the preface which highlights the entire Constitution. The term ‘secular’ was added to the Preamble of the Indian Constitution by the 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act of 1976.
How is disability defined in the indian constitution?
- The Indian Constitution through the Persons with Disability Act, 1995 defines disability under part 2 (i) as persons living with low visions, blindness, locomotor disability, leprosy cured, psychological illness, hearing impairment, and mental retardation, among others.
What are some facts about the indian constitution?
- It was legally enforced on 26 January 1950, the day that we celebrate as Republic Day ever since. On 26 January, here are 26 facts that you probably didn’t know about the Indian Constitution. 1. Father of the Indian Constitution, Dr Ambedkar, Was Ready to Burn It
Why was golden illustration used in indian constitution?
- And when the Indian Constitution was being drafted, the members of the Constituent Assembly thought that expressing our civilization through golden illustrations will be the best way.
What is meant by article 18 of indian constitution?
- Article 18 of the Indian constitution. Article 18 of the Indian Constitution: Abolition of titles: (1) No title, not being a military or academic distinction, shall be conferred by the State. (2) No citizen of India shall accept any title from any foreign State.
How many schedules are there in the indian constitution?
- There are also 12 schedules in the Indian Constitution. Those who are looking for a summary of the Indian Constitution, this post might be the right place to start with. Links are given against each Part to understand the purpose and background of each article of the Constitution of India.
How many parts article and schedules in indian constitution?
The constitution of India is the longest written constitution all over the world with 22 chapters, over 395 articles and 12 schedules.
What is the date of adoption of indian constitution?
The Republic is governed in terms of the Constitution of India which was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 26th November, 1949 and came into force on 26th January, 1950.
What does article 44 of the indian constitution say?
- Article 44 says, “The State shall endeavor to secure for the citizens a uniform civil code throughout the territory of India.”
Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary system?
- It is sometimes considered a quasi-federal system as it has features of both a federal and a unitary system. Article 1 of the Indian Constitution states, ‘India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of states ’. The word federation is not mentioned in the constitution.
Which is the most important right in indian constitution?
- The right to freedom is one of the most important fundamental right that have been granted to us by the founders of Indian Constitution. This right allow every citizen of India to be free from the ancient form of slavery. This fundamental right is described in the constitution as:
Why are states given special status in indian constitution?
- These States are marred with various cultural, political, socio-economic, and other forms of problems requiring special attention. Thus, these special statuses have been provided so as to deal with and solve the problems with extra care. Article 370 to Article 371 J deals with these special provisions.
Is the indian constitution a federal or unitary state?
- In this article, and attempt has been made to reflect the basic nature of of Indian constitution. Is India a federal or unitary state? Federal nature Indian constitution: Although the word ‘federation’ is no where used in the Indian constitution all the structural features of a federal government were incorporated.
How many states are there in the indian constitution?
- India is a ‘Union of States.’  At present, the Indian Territory comprises of 29 states along with 7 Union territories. Part I (Article 1 – 4) of the Indian Constitution deals with the union and its territories. Article 2 under the same entrusts the parliament with powers regarding the admission or establishment of new states.
What does article 370 of indian constitution deals with?
article 370 of the Indian constitution deals with temparory special provission granted in the Indian union to the state of jammu and kashmir
What does the article 400 of indian constitution mentions?
there is no such article .article number 400 and 410 are not enlisted in the constitution of india
What is the first line of your indian constitution?
we the people of india
What is preamble of indian constitution in simple words?
Preamble declares India to be a sovereign, socialist, secular and democratic republic. The objectives stated by the Preamble are to secure justice, liberty, equality to all citizens and promote fraternity to maintain unity and integrity of the nation.
Who is in charge of interpreting the indian constitution?
- Though the power vests to the Indian Parliament, but if occasionally required, in rare cases, the Judiciary of India interprets the constitution.
What is the 104th amendment to the indian constitution?
- 104th Amendment Act of 2020 brought the latest amendment in the Constitution of India. It increased the deadline of reservation of SCs and STs seats in Lok Sabha and state assemblies by 10 years. What is the 122nd amendment to the Indian Constitution? The 122nd Amendment introduced Goods and Service Tax.
How long is the preamble of the indian constitution?
- The Preamble of Indian Constitution has 73 words. The 73-word Preamble to the Constitution of India outlines the ideals that must guide Indian democracy. Together with the Directive Principles of State Policy, it provides the context in which the country can achieve the fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution. What is Preamble Explain?
Who was the artist who illuminated the indian constitution?
- He was the Architect and not the illuminator, the artist who illuminated the original document of Indian Constitution was Nandalal Bose. The original Constitution of India has each page beautifully decorated primarily by him and his students.
Why is cab an ideological war on the indian constitution?
- CAB is clear ideological war on the Indian constitution, and a propaganda tool. Ideological – because it will establish a legal precedent for ‘religion’ as a benchmark for citizenship, claiming to protect persecuted Hindus and all other minority communities from three Muslim majority countries, but leaving out Muslims.
How many national languages are recognized by the indian constitution?
None. There are no recognized national languages in India. For more information about official languages of india, click here.
Is the right to freedom guaranteed in the indian constitution?
- The Constitution of India contains the right to freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21A, and 22, and with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. It is a cluster of four main laws. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the following six freedoms:
What are the three types of emergency in indian constitution?
- Constitution of India envisages emergency of following three types: 1 Article 352- National Emergency 2 Article 356-Emergency in state ( president’s rule) 3 Article 360- Financial Emergency More ...
How long did it take to write the indian constitution?
- The Constituent Assembly took almost three years (two years, eleven months and seventeen days to be precise) to complete its historic task of drafting the Constitution for Independent India. During this period, it held eleven sessions covering a total of 165 days. Of these, 114 days were spent on the consideration of the Draft Constitution.
Who was the first person to write the indian constitution?
- Constitution of India itself has a huge history. The first person to write Indian Constitution was MN Roy, a Marxist revolutionary leader, who single handedly drafted a model Indian Constitution in 1934 for independent India.
Why did ambedkar want uniform civil code in india?
- Ambedkar recommended the adoption of a uniform civil code. Ambedkar's frequent attack on the Hindu laws and dislike for the upper castes made him unpopular in the parliament. He had done research on the religious texts and considered the Hindu society structure flawed.
Who were the people involved in making of the indian constitution?
the constitution of india was made by the indiansmy opinion is that dr b.r. ambedkar was also involved in this activitythe names of some are given belowwhomadeourindian constitutionThe major portion of the Indian subcontinent was under British colonial rule from 1857 to 1947. The impact of economic, political and social exploitation during this pern independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of thankyoumy pleasureIndia on 15 August 1947, along with the Dominion of Pakistan. The Constthankyoumy pleasureitution of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 January 1950, thankyoumy pleasure roclaiming India to be a sovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the liod helped the gthankyoumy pleasureradual rise of the Indian independence movement to gainof the Indian independencmovement to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of tthankyouhe Dominion of India on 15 August 1947, along with theDominion of Pakistan. The Constitution of Indiadian subcontinent was under British colonial rule from 1857 to 1947. The impact of poistan. The Constituthankyoumy pleasuretion of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 Januthankyoumy pleasureary 1950, proclaiming India to be a sthankyoumy pleasureovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the land which would govern India after its independence from British rule. On the daythankyou the constitution came into effect, India ceased to be a dominion of the British Crown. The Indian constitution is the world's longest constitutlitical and social exploitation during this period helped the gradual rise of the Indian independence movemethankyoumy pleasurent to gain independen indepment to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of India on 15 August thankyou1947, along with the Dominion of Pakistan. The Constitution of Indiaee of the Indian independence thankyou ovement to gain independence from foreign rule. The movement culminated in the formation of the Dominion of India on 15 August 1947, along with the Dominion of he Constitution of India was adopted on 26 November 1949 and came into effect on 26 January 1950, proclaiming India to be a sovereign, democratic republic. It contained the founding principles of the law of the land which would govern India after its independence from British rule. On the day the constitution came into effect, India ceased to be a dominion of the British Crown. Thplease do not like itthankyoumy pleasure
Does the indian constitution ban a muslim from being prime minister?
No, the Constitution of India does not have any requirement regarding the religion of the prime minister.