Ak 47 commando indian army
2945 best questions for Ak 47 commando indian army
We've collected 2945 best questions in the «Ak 47 commando indian army» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Ak 47 commando indian army
- Top 2925 questions for Ak 47 commando indian army
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Ak 47 commando indian army category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Is chinese army better than indian army?
no they are slightly weak than china they b cant invade china but they can easily defend their India
- Would indian army win a war against china army?
- Who is stronger the egyptian army or the indian army?
- Who is father of indian army?
⭐️ Is indian army world' s best army?
India does have a large military force, but many of their soldiers receive low levels of training and much of their equipment is dated. In terms of size, the largest army is China, in terms of military personnel compared to the population, North Korea is greatest. While the United States has the most technologically advanced weaponry.
- Is indian army better than chinese?
- Which war indian army reached lahore?
- When did british indian army end?
⭐️ Is indian army better than pakistan army?
There is been 3 wars fought between Pakistan & India Pakistan won 2 & India won Only 1 War India have large standing army but in Quality & experience India is far behind from Pakistan
- When was british indian army created?
- Who is the indian army father?
- Who is the father of indian army?
⭐️ Would indian army win a war against china army?
Without either side using their nuclear weapons, and with the Indian Army resisting a Chinese Army invasion, I think India would have a good chance of winning. If it were the other way around China would win, but India would have little reason to invade China.
- How many muslims are in indian army?
- Which is highest post in indian army?
- Where do jawans live in the indian army?
⭐️ Who is stronger the egyptian army or the indian army?
In terms of manpower, India does.
- Can indian army remove all muslim from india?
- Where do married officers live in indian army?
- How can i join indian army after engineering?
Video from Ak 47 commando indian army
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ak 47 commando indian army» category:
Video answer: 6 ways to become indian army officer without written exams
Video answer: How to become an army officer in indian army| #indianarmy #army
Video answer: How can an airmen become officer in indian army/airforce/navy ?
Video answer: How to become doctor in indian army, navy and airforce
Top 2925 questions from Ak 47 commando indian army
We’ve collected for you 2925 similar questions from the «Ak 47 commando indian army» category:
What are the eligibility criteria for indian army?
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Women Recruitment 2019 Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric / 10th / SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. Height – 142 cms Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Is it hard to join the indian army?
- Like in any other profession competition is really hard to join the Indian Army as a soldier too. Those who are mad to wear olive green know that what they are going to do can not be done by others. They know that they are the only ones that are not known as Hindu, Sikhs, and Muslims etc.
Who is a soldier in the indian army?
- Also known as Ground Troop or Sepoy or Rifle Man in the Indian army, a soldier is the one who takes the enemy head-on. A soldier's courage and valour determine the outcome of a war.
Which is the biggest post in indian army?
Field Marshal (or field marshal, abbreviated as FM) is a five–star general officer rank and the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army. Field Marshal is ranked immediately above general, but not exercised in the regular army structure.
Is it better to join the indian army?
- A password will be e-mailed to you. Indian Army has a better life for you if you dare to join the Indian Army. After the 6th pay commission, the pay scale of an Indian army officer has increased. Not only pay scale, there are multiple allowances for Indian army officers.
How to join indian army as an engineer?
- There are two ways to join the Indian Army as an Engineer, one entry are after the 12th and second entry is after the graduation in a technical field: 1 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2 Technical graduates Course Entry 3 Indian Army SSC Technical Entry Scheme
Why did the indian army start playing football?
- The impetus for this was to unify the Indian Army. There is evidence for refereed team football games being played in the Indian Army since at least 1949. India is home to some of the oldest football clubs in the world, and the world's third oldest competition, the Durand Cup .There was a time when football in India was highly celebrated.
Where did harbhajan singh die in indian army?
- It was in 1968, during one of the conflicts between the Indian army and the Chinese soldiers, that Harbhajan Singh died near the Nathu La Pass in eastern Sikkim. It is believed that he drowned in a glacier while trying to lead a column of mules carrying supplies to a remote outpost.
Is there 6th pay commission in indian army?
- The 6th pay commission has improved the Indian military officer Salary and provided many allowances still. The defence force's 7th pay commission salary structure has made significant changes to the Indian Army, making their packages more lucrative and providing more benefits to Army officials.
Who was the indian army chief in 1971?
- The first Indira Gandhi ministry instructed General Sam Manekshaw, the then Chief of the Army Staff of the Indian Army on April 28, 1971 to “Go into East Pakistan”.
Is the indian army involved in the kargil war?
- Indian Army launches major offensive in Kargil. Indian Army re-captures two key positions in the Batalik sector. India releases intercepts of conversation between Pakistan Army Chief Gen. Pervez Musharraf, while on a visit to China and Chief of General Staff Lt. Gen. Aziz Khan in Rawalpindi, as proof of Pakistan Army's involvement.
Why is the indian army never tried a coup?
- The Indian Army has never tried a coup since 1947 (although it contemplated once - detail below). As a culture "we never rebel" (unless it involves a religious practice). This extends to our Army too. The only things that can excite the Indians into rebellion are religious practices.
Where is the indian army deployed in the world?
- As you know our army is deployed all along the Himalayan borders with China, and along the LoC in J&K. Most of these borders are inhospitable, uncongenial in climate, lacking in normal facilities. Even drinking water is not available in some areas.
Which is the largest branch of the indian army?
- The Indian Army (Hindi: Bhāratīya Thala Sēnā) is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces.
How many men in a platoon in indian army?
How to become a lady officer in indian army?
- The commission in which ladies are commissioned in Army is SSC or Short Service Commission, they are trained at OTA Chennai, OTA stands for Officer’s Training Academy. Recently, women are getting permanent commissions in the Indian Army. The procedure for becoming a lady officer in the army is the same as the followed for the men.
How are the ranks of the indian army classified?
- The army ranks in India are classified on the basis of the candidate’s experience in a particular field. All the posts in the Commissioned Officer come under the Group A Service Officers and posts in Junior Commissioned Officers under the Group B Gazetted Officers. Scroll down to read more on Indian Army Ranks!
What kind of tanks are in the indian army?
- While India has a robust tank force, all of them are heavy main battle tanks — T72s, T90s and the Arjun — considered more suitable for operations in the plains. While these tanks have been sent to the Himalayan border as well, navigating them to difficult borders has been a major issue.
What is first time increment in indian army salary?
- First time increment in salary is your annual increment which is by 3% of your basic pay and second one is your DA which is about to 6% to 10%. There is rank of Indian army and below is the full salary chart of Indian army.
Is the indian army salary taxable to the irs?
- Taxable Gross Income: In general, if you are a member of the Armed Forces, most of your pay is included in gross income for federal income tax purposes. All gross income is taxable. You probably receive basic pay, special pay, bonuses and other payments.
Who was the first chief of the indian army?
- Facts to Remember Importance Name 1st Commander in Chief of Indian Army General Sir Robert Lockhart 1st Indian Commander in Chief of Indian ... General KM Cariappa (later Field Marshal ... 1st Chief of Army Staff General Rajendrasinhji The Chief of Army during 1962 war General PN Thapar 18 more rows ...
What are the bilateral military exercises of indian army?
- List of Bilateral Military Exercises of Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy 1 Military Exercise 2 Vajra Prahar 3 Yudh Abhyas 4 RED FLAG. India joined for the first time in 2008 in Nevada. 5 Tiger Triumph 6 Austra Hind 7 AUSINDEX 8 Sampriti 9 IN-BN CORPAT 10 Bongosagar More items...
Who was the indian army jawan killed in rajouri?
- An Indian Army jawan was killed when Pakistan opened heavy fire on forward posts along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district on Saturday, a defence spokesperson said.
How many british soldiers were in the indian army?
- The 1861 Census had revealed that the English population in India was 125,945. Of these only about 41,862 were civilians as compared with about 84,083 European officers and men of the Army. In 1880, the standing Indian Army consisted of 66,000 British soldiers, 130...
When did the indian army rebelled against the british?
- In 1857 a large part of the Indian army rebelled against the British authorities; the ensuing bloodshed sent shockwaves throughout colonial Britain.
What was the role of women in the indian army?
- In 1888, the role of women in the Indian army began when the "Indian Military Nursing Service" was formed during the British Raj. During 1914-45, British Indian Army nurses fought in World War I (1914–18) and World War II (1939-45), where 350 British Indian Army nurses either died or were taken prisoner of war or declared missing in action.
How can i become an officer in the indian army?
- How Soldiers of Indian Army can become army officer By following various entries in army Itself. Other than above ways, a graduate soldier in army, airforce and navy under 25 years of age can appear for CDSE exam with the permission of their respective COs and can clear both exam and SSB to become an officer in the army.
What is was the indian army power comparing with pakistan?
hai i cant laugh any more comparing India with Pakistan India has 4 largest and power full miltiry has nuclear power India spend for buying weapons in year 2006-2007 us dollors 22.3billon and Pakistan spends only us dollor 4 billon India alredy defeated Pakistan you don't rember we came to Karachi with our ships and submarine we attacked at 1971 and Pakistan surrender to us you know they are lossers
What was the size of the indian army in 1857?
- In 1857, the Bengal Army had 86,000 men, of which 12,000 were European, 16,000 Sikh and 1,500 Gurkha. There were 311,000 native soldiers in India altogether, 40,160 European soldiers and 5,362 officers.
Who has the best commando force india or pakistan?
INDIA has the strongest army men. INDIAN commandos are passed through the toughest training in the world .
What is the salary of an officer in the indian army?
- Ans: The starting salary of Indian officers will be around Rs.50,000 – Rs.65,000/- Q2: What is the salary of a lieutenant in Indian Army? Q3: What is the salary of Indian Army Soldier? Ans: The average Indian Army GD Salary ranges from Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000.
How many men in a 81mm mortar platoon in indian army?
How many soldiers are in a company in the indian army?
- A company has three Platoons and one Platoon Headquarter. Each Platoon has a strength of 30 men, these 30-men are divided into three sections, with each section having a strength of 10 men. What is a company in the Indian Army? A company a basic fighting sub-unit of Infantry Battalion.
How tall do you have to be to join the indian army?
- Minimum height required to join Indian army for a male candidate as an officer is 152 cms and minimum height required to join Indian army for a female candidate as an officer is 150 cms. There is no maximum height as such, but the maximum height given in the official notification of Indian army is 195 cms.
What is the salary of a lieutenant colonel in the indian army?
- A person who has served 13 years in Indian army is eligible to be a Lieutenant Colonel . This rank falls under the 4 th pay band and gets the grade pay of 8000. This salary structure is based on 6th pay commission. Cash in hand salary is max as per field area posting and it can be differ..As per 7th pay commission it will revised from jan 2016.
Who is indian army chief that said pok is part of india?
- Moreover, CDS and former army chief General Bipin Rawat had said that the Indian army will take action to reclaim PoK if ordered to do so. The map showing PoK as a part of India comes amid as Imran Khan-led country's continuous ceasefire violation along the Line of Control even as the world fights the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.
How many times has the indian army won a war against pakistan?
- The Indian Army has proved its mettle time and time again in three wars and has come out on top every time. The 1965 war was declared a stalemate but Pakistan suffered terrible losses.
What was the size of the indian army during world war 2?
- At the onset of World War 2, the Indian Army only had 200,000 personnel in its ranks (1939). This number would grow to more than 2.5 million. men by August of 1945 making it the largest volunteer army in history at the time. The army included divisions in the airborne, armor, and infantry specialties.
Is india's army better than pakistan's army?
Of course India's army cause it is much more advanced and powerful
Can a territorial army officer join the regular army in india?
Yes they can they are the army man why they can't.
How much army india has?
Read more on Asia defense: While China has the largest standing army in the world, with more than 2.1 million troops, India is second with a bloated ground force of 1.2 million regular soldiers and 960,000 reserves whose pay and pensions absorb most of the defense budget.
How much army india have?
According to me Indian army is best army in the world..........
Which army is best in india?
- Para Commandos…
- Ghatak Force…
- Force One…
- Special Frontier Force…
- National Security Guard…
- Garud Commando Force…
- The Special Protection Group.
Is us army stronger then india's?
The US Army is currently the only globally recognized superpower, so they are unquestionably "stronger" than the army of India.
Who in collaboration with the japanese started the 'indian national army' in the hope of expelling the british from india?
Who, in collaboration with the Japanese, started the 'Indian National Army', in the hope of expelling the British from India? Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose
What empire in india had civil service workers a powerful army and an army of spies?
The Mauryan Empire
What empire had civil service workers a powerful army and an army of spies in india?
The Mauryan empire
New and used Car dealers in India available in Indian Drives by Manufacturer and By State.
Do indian elephants live in indian rainforests?
they live throughout India
Who possesses stronger army india or pakistan?
Both India and Pakistan have vast armies. Which one is stronger? No one can be sure. If we exclude nuclear arsenal, then India has the upper hand in infantry, artillery (both by number of soldiers and technological support). Pakistan's Navy is far weaker. By air, muscles are to be evaluated carefully, looking for all the parameters.