2019 indian general election
3284 best questions for 2019 indian general election
We've collected 3284 best questions in the «2019 indian general election» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from 2019 indian general election
- Top 3264 questions for 2019 indian general election
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the 2019 indian general election category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ First general election in india?
It took place in 1951-52
- How many people vote in india's general election?
- What time election results 2019 india?
- When start election in india 2019?
⭐️ 1st general election in india was held on?
- Free india's first indian governor general?
- When was the first general election in india after independence?
- When was the general election were held in undivided india?
⭐️ When was the first general election in india?
It took place in 1951-52
- When the first general election were held in undivided india?
- Who won election in punjab india 2019?
- Who will win in 2009 general election in india by prediction?
⭐️ How many people vote in india's general election?
Yes they do it is a federal republic!!!!!!!! ya its preety cool
- Who is the first female general in the indian navy?
- Who was the first indian women governor general of independent india?
- Who was the first and last indian governor general of free india?
⭐️ What time election results 2019 india?
When is counting of votes in Lok Sabha 2019?
- Election Results 2019 Date and Counting Time: While a series of exit polls for the high octane Lok Sabha elections 2019 predicted a clear majority for the BJP -led NDA, the counting of votes on May 23 (Thursday) at 8 am will present the final picture. Polling for the Lok Sabha elections was done in seven phases.
- Which indian state has highest unemployment in 2019?
- How does election commission conduct free and fair election in india?
- Present election commissioner of india?
Video from 2019 indian general election
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «2019 indian general election» category:
Video answer: How did the british empire rule the world?
Video answer: Modern indian history | british conquest of india | avinash dharamadhikari (ex-ias)
Video answer: British administrative structure in india// army, police and judiciary// history tutorial// class 8
Video answer: Hfs1/p5: british conquest of the maratha confederacy, shivaji, bajirao, anglo-maratha
Top 3264 questions from 2019 indian general election
We’ve collected for you 3264 similar questions from the «2019 indian general election» category:
Who can contest election in india?
Contesting of Elections
No A non citizen cannot be a contesting candidate in the elections. Article 84 (a) of the Constitution of India envisages that a person shall not be qualified to be chosen to fill up a seat in the Parliament unless he is a citizen of India.
Hyderabad all assembly election counting results?
hyederabad assembly election result
Election commission of india works under?
The Election Commission functions under president
History of election commission of india?
When election commission of india came into force
What makes election in india democratic?
What Makes Election in India Democratic? 1) Independent Election Commission In India, elections are conducted by the Election Commission (EC). The Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) is appointed by the President of India… When on election duty, government officers work under the control of the EC and not the government.
What is election system in india?
Members of Lok Sabha (House of the People) or the lower house of India's Parliament are elected by being voted upon by all adult citizens of India, from a set of candidates who stand in their respective constituencies… Elections take place once in 5 years to elect 545 members for the Lok Sabha (Lower house).
Conclusion of election system in india?
india electoral system is totally impressed by western system
Functions of election commission of india?
The Election CommissionElection Commission of India is a permanent Constitutional Body. The Election Commission was established in accordance with the Constitution on 25th January 1950. The Commission celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2001. Originally the commission had only a Chief Election Commissioner. It currently consists of Chief Election Commissioner and two Election Commissioners, it had only the Chief Election Commissioner before 1989. The concept of multi-member Commission has been in operation since 1993, with decision making power by majority vote.
First chief election commissioner of india?
Sukumar Sen. He was also the first CEC of Nepal and Sudan In Lord of the Flies on the final test it is Ralph
Who appoints election commission in india?
presiden of india
Who is election comisner of india?
Who is election commisner of India
Who is election commissioner of india?
What does the economic survey 2019 say about the indian economy?
- The Economic Survey 2019 presented by Chief Economic Adviser (CEA) Krishnamurthy Subramanian focusses on moving to a “virtuous cycle” of savings, investments and exports to transform India into a $5 trillion economy in the next five years. While the Vision is laudable, Economists point to the rapidly slowing India economy.
Under which article of the indian constitution is the comptroller and auditor general of india appointed?
Who is the highest law officer of a state in india a attorney general a secretary general law department a advocate general or a solicitor general?
To conduct the election of president of india is under the purview of the election comission?
Can a criminal contest election in india?
Can a convicted criminal join a political party?
- Also, there is nothing to stop convicted politicians from heading political parties. The Supreme Court has declined to ban politicians with criminal cases from contesting elections but underlined that it is time Parliament enacts laws to ensure that people with criminal cases do not enter politics.
When is next parliament election in india?
What makes the election of india democratic?
Unlike the United States in India the public doesn't directly vote for the Prime Minister (Equal to President in U.S) but instead they vote for the party they like. Also the election is based on the POPULAR vote not the ELECTORAL vote!
What is the election process in india?
Democratic (Of course)
Is election in india free and fair?
Yes, elections in india are generally considered to be free and fair. It is often cited as an example of a developing country where democracy works. The elections are vibrant, and power has been peacefully transferred from one party to another, repeatedly. That being said, the elections in india are not without their fair share of problems and scandals. These are usually limited considering the sheer scale of indian elections.
When does election counting start in india?
How are members of state legislative councils elected in India?
- Members of the state legislative councils (in states that have an upper house) are elected indirectly through local bodies. All the elections at the central and state level are conducted by the Election Commission of India while local body elections are conducted by state election commissions.
Who controls the election system in india?
Article 324 of the Constitution provides that the power of superintendence, direction, and control of elections to parliament, state legislatures, the office of the president of India, and the office of vice-president of India shall be vested in the election commission.
When was election commission started in india?
january 25th 1950
When was election commission of india created?
Election Commission of India was created in 1950.
Can ex president of india contest election?
Can a president be elected for a second term in India?
- In India, according to Article 57 of the Constitution the President can be elected for the second term, but there is no restriction on him to contest for the third term. Our ex-President, Dr. Rajendra Prasad contested only twice and refused to contest for the third time. Thus he set a convention for not contesting for the third time.
When was election commission of india established?
- The Election Commission of India (EC) was established on 25 January 1950 in accordance with constitutional provisions (Article 324). From 2011, this day is observed as ‘National Voters’ Day’. Election Commission of India The EC is a constitutional body.
Name of chief election commissioner of india?
Who is chief election commisioner of india?
Shahabuddin Yaqoob Quraishi (born on July 11, 1947) is the current chief election commissioner of India. He succeeded Navin Chawla as C.E.C on 30 July 2010. He was appointed as an Election Commissioner on July 30, 2010. He also served as a Secretary in the Sports and Youth Affairs Ministry.
Who removes chief election commissioner of india?
it is virtually impossible to remove an election comission
What makes the election in india democratic?
Q: What makes election democratic? Ans: Following are the reasons:-
- Everyone should be able to choose.This means that everyone should have one vote and that vote must be counted as one.
- There should be something to choose between.parties and canditates should be free to contest the election. 3.The canditate preferred by the people should get elected.
- Election should be conducted in a free and fair manner where people choose as they really wish.
Who is the election commisioner of india?
Which institution in india conducts the election?
Which institution in india conduct the election
Who appoints chief election commissioner of india?
Does india have free and fair election?
British general who conquered india?
In 1756 Britain briefly lost control of Calcutta to the local Nawab (ruler) of Bengal but General Robert Clive recovered it in 1757. The decisive battle between the British and the French was at Wandiwash in 1760. The British victory at Wandiwash cleared the way for Britain to become the main European power in India.
First governor general of india?
Warren Hastings is the first Governor General of India. And Lord Mountbatten is the firs Governor General of independent India.
Is general motors leaving india?
After 21 years of operations in India, General Motors announced that it will stop selling cars in India by the end of 2017, as a part of its global restructuring actions. General Motors India's primary focus is the manufacture and export of small cars and automotive components.
How many seats are obtained by the communist paty of india and communist party of india marxist in the 2009 general election of india?
How does the election procedure established by the election commission of india ensure people do not vote twice?
As we all know that 1 vote has its one value
What are the election campaign rules in india?
campaign should be stopped by 10 p.m., no personal attacks, no speech of hatred, and campaign should be stopped 48 hrs. befor the election day
When was the first election held in india?
19501951.In 1947, India attained her independence. The Constitution of India came into force on January 26, 1950. The first general elections under the new Constitution were held during the year 1951-52 and the first elected Parliament came into being in April, 1952, the Second General elections in April, 1957, the Third General elections in April, 1962, the Fourth General elections in March, 1967, the Fifth General elections in March, 1971, the Sixth General elections in March, 1977, the Seventh General elections in January, 1980, the Eighth General elections in December, 1984, the Ninth General elections in December, 1989, the Tenth General elections in June, 1991, the Eleventh General elections in May, 1996, the Twelfth General elections in March, 1998 and Thirteenth General elections in October, 1999. and the Fourteenth General elections in May 2004.......
Who is the election commission of india 2012?
Will bjp win the next election in india?
Who is present chief election commission of india?
Mr. Navin Chawla
Who is the chief election commission of india?
Election commission chairman of india in year 2008?
Chief Election Commissioner of India in year 2008 was Mr. N. Gopala Swamy.The present Election commissioner of India is Mr. Navin Chawla. He has come in to charge from April 20, 2009.
Who is the new election commissioner of india?
Mr.naveen chavla is present election commissioner of india.
Who appoints the chief election commissioer of india?
The President of India appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India Answered by G.S.Nair
How much money spent on election in india?
How much money was spent in Lok Sabha in India?
- Around Rs 55,000 crore, or $8 billion, was spend during Lok Sabha elections, according to a report by the Centre for Media Studies. And Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party spent roughly half of that.